Frank Ocean fans arent all nu mal-

>Frank Ocean fans arent all nu mal-

He would never do that for a refugee or homeless person.

This is actually really cute

real males shove the cricket up their arse like Sup Forums tells them?

t. Bugman

Jesus, and I thought this numale soyboy shit was just a meme.
I kill any critter on sight, can't imagine being nice to a fucking bug.

>I DON'T LIKE CRICKET
>OH NO
>I LOVE IT

Holy shit, Sup Forums is literally making fun of a creature helping another creature instead of just shooting them on site

this just makes me feel really sad

>creature helping another creature
a soyboy is less than a creature

Are you really surprised?

>tfw breeding crickets to feed to my lizard
feels good man

>helping
He's doing it for attention, which is why he posted it to social media. Also the "help" he gave it was just LOL IM QUIRKY xD bullshit anyway.

make this into a greentext and replace frank ocean with anything mu-approved

i did this but with my urethra. i ended up in the er

>the hallmark open-mouth numale grin
All the soyboys at the LCD concert would pose for selfies like this

>Creature
It's not a fucking dog or a cat, it's a cricket!

doing it for attention is still better than not doing anything.

Though in this case, i agree that i don't how much of a help that was to that cricket.

yall
buggin'

goddamn someone was talking about how all of those pussies have the same fucking laugh in their profile pictures and I can't unsee it now

That's the gayest thing I've ever seen

I like it I want it
I'll take it off your hands
And you'll be sorry you crossed me
You'd better understand that you're alone
A long way from home

channel ORANGE was so good, how the fuck did he spend years only to come out with Blonde?

Patrician spotted

low
self esteem,
mixed with not being actually talented

I love animals of all shapes and sizes, but this is pretty sad. That cricket has such a small brain, how would it be able to appreciate any of the things that the guy gave it? The cricket would have been fine if he left it outside. Crickets are survivors. They're meant to endure the outside, and their brains are so small, they probably think nothing of it. This guy posted this elaborate, yet pointless picture for the internet cred. Definitely an attention whore.

this dude is a total faggot

he would do literally anything to let people know he has the correct and cool taste. so really he's just like anyone on this board

Mouth agape like a half-wit. "Having children is so outdated, now that we've got to deal with overpopulation. As a white man, I'm doing my part by not producing any offspring. What are you doing?"
Look at this fucking guy. Reminds me of this.

i'm literally cringing at the guy who wrote that. pathetic

Are you kidding me ITT? THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! Giving our respect, kindness and decency towards other elegant creatures of Mother Nature should be something we all should strive to do. We owe them for continuously destroying this planet and rendering it to be an irreplaceable horror in which we can't escape from; I think nurturing and appreciating other creatures is an admirable thing, and other Anons ITT should take notes on what it means to be a kind human being.

This is just someone attempting to be funny.
Not THAT nu male to be honest.

hes cute, would cuddle with

Why do all numales have small teeth and take pictures with their mouths open?
Cute dog though

Then why isn't it funny?

@76783614
>

I treat animals and insects a lot nicer than I do other humans, but I don't think that makes me a nu-male

Gay

did sam hyde write this?

If you have to ask...