I remember reading months back in an article that this actor (Richard Harmon) was cast as Robin in Ben Affleck's "The...

I remember reading months back in an article that this actor (Richard Harmon) was cast as Robin in Ben Affleck's "The Batman" film.

Not sure if this is true since he doesn't appear on the IMDB list (but then as you know the film is still in very early pre production).

btw this guy was a 10/10 in Grave Encounters 2 so check that out if you want a great performance (even though I hated the way they ended it).

Go to bed Richard

Both Grave encounters was one of the shittiest movies ever made.

Kill yourself, Richard.

This arrogant piece of shit will not make it big because his attitude stinks. He's a complete ass with people even though he's only been in shitty movies. Ugly as fuck inside and out.

>Ugly as fuck inside and out.
This guy is attractive as fuck but okay.

A shame I hardly see him in anything else.

Nobody believes your lies, Richie.

>attractive as fuck
Little, squashed bird-face. No jaw. Skinny as fuck.

This fucker treats everybody like a turd he stepped in, including his family. He is convinced that he is God's gift when he is really a talentless rodent who beats girls, abuses drugs and steals money. Fuck you, I know the shit you have done.

Nobody will know your name in 5 years time. Nobody knows you now!

He looks like budget miles teller

Reminder that Dc is going to hire a 5'10" or 6' guy for bat family roles.

My vote goes to Scott Eastwood.

>implying they're not going to select a female robin to appease the rabid left

I'd watch a kerry robin, but they will make a male robin

unless hes ded lol

looks like the kind of faggot who thinks he's really good looking and so acts like he is but he's really not and therefore he doesn't have the "halo effect" that good looking people do and so everyone around him just thinks he's a douche.

>halo effect
explain.

They already announced that Finn Wolfhard is in negotiations for Robin.

Did he get his headshots done at Sears?

good looking guy acts like a douche: "wow he's super cool! please cum on my face!"

ugly looking guy acts like a douche: "wow who does he think he is? I hope he dies today"

>looks like the kind of faggot who thinks he's really good looking and so acts like he is but he's really not
That's funny because you just described Robin

>Thinks he is so good at everything whilst Bats keeps telling him to stop being cocky
Even more reason why Richard would make the perfect Robin.

I love how you haters criticize the actor, not realizing that he ticks all the boxes of being the perfect choice to suit the role.

He looks like he could be a very good riddler desu

he sucked in the killing and his face is one of the most punchable in existence

t. totally not Richard Harmon