Get DNA test

>Get DNA test
>Haploshit is R1a-Z92
Am I a Slav

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/23andme-is-terrifying-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-fda-thinks/
globalnews.ca/news/2879276/privacy-risks-lurk-in-dna-tests-experts-warn/
slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2016/06/dna_testing_cannot_determine_ancestry_including_elizabeth_warren_s.html
livescience.com/7384-genetic-ancestry-tests-hype-scientists.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>haploautism
you deserve everything you get

Welcome to the master race

enjoy white genocide

Finns are not white.

>R1a-Z92
>Finns

Yes.
Now go and get a black gf.

>R1b1b2a2a M37
Feels irish

>N-M178
Feels yurt

>Men carrying the haplogroup N-M46 share a common ancestor with Gediminas, the ancient duke of Lithuania
My relative :)

Eastern Indo-Europeans aren't white, either.

which website did you use ? 23and me ?

wewuzkangsnshiet.net

no seriously tell me i want to know if i wuz gaul or if i wuz frank that other insane french user fucked my head with it

it seems like 23andme is only percentages right ? i haven't seen people post screenshots of their patrilineal haplogroup (if this is what it's about)
also it's 200euro in europe instead of 100$ wht a scam

Literally when do people stop falling for this data hoarding scam?
scientificamerican.com/article/23andme-is-terrifying-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-fda-thinks/

globalnews.ca/news/2879276/privacy-risks-lurk-in-dna-tests-experts-warn/

slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2016/06/dna_testing_cannot_determine_ancestry_including_elizabeth_warren_s.html

You're nothing special bud, despite your delusions of grandeur. Nobody gives a shit about your genome.

and ? i don't care not even remotely, they can have all the information about me that they want, i give it for free if they want even
deep down i am just a mortal so i am flattered if in 1000 years there is still a vial of my blood somewhere just in case they can resurrect me or clone me or some shit

what do you want to happen anyways ? i'm sure it's not worse than the government knowing i am a dissenter
do you mean they will inoculate us with the plague or some shit

Like lambs to the slaughter.

rather than being cryptic tell me what do they intend to do with my dna ?

If they really wanted to they'd get your DNA, it's not hard to obtain. Not at all.

>your delusions of grandeur.
It's the wewuzzing people sending their spit and paying 100e for it, that have vain delusions.

livescience.com/7384-genetic-ancestry-tests-hype-scientists.html

you are greek

Put it into a bagina.

I'm not a tin foil hat I just think it's utterly ridiculous and a foolish way to waste your money. Especially if they don't understand the possible downfalls of such testing.
I thought this childish muh heritage -haploautism was an inherently American thing. I guess I was wrong.

>But more than a dozen scientists from various backgrounds say such "recreational genetics" or "vanity tests" have significant scientific limitations and rely on misconceptions about race and genetics.
>"People assume these tests can tell you your race or ethnicity and reveal exactly where your ancestors lived or exactly what social group they identified with," she said.
Kek, basically a PC meme article saying that "race doesn't define identity, your ancestor could've been an african who identified as finn .-." or other equally ridiculous bullshit

wow how is that a bad thing, i totally hope they'll use my dna to impregnate as many women as possible

>I'm not a tin foil hat I just think it's utterly ridiculous and a foolish way to waste your money. Especially if they don't understand the possible downfalls of such testing.
>I thought this childish muh heritage -haploautism was an inherently American thing. I guess I was wrong.
You can call it curiosity yes ? Idk wanting to know who your ancestors were exactly is autistic, you know archaeology for example is all about finding our origins, it's a science in Europe and has been very popular since the 1800s

>it's all politics to me, pc bollocks and damn liburuls
Get out.

That is the central message of it, that they can't tell you your ethnicity or that of your ancestors because it is not dependent on race waaaahhhhh :(((((((((

If that's what you "read" from that article then I don't know what colour pill to suggest. You've obviously high as a kite on the "red ones".

Enlighten me on its true meaning, then. If they call it inaccurate simply because they can't trace your ancestry to the beginning of time from your DNA, then they're fucking retarded.

It's all in the fucking article. If you cannot comprehend such a simple article written in simple English then it's you who's retarded. Don't read it with your politicized glasses on, and maybe you'll understand it better.

Most people get these tests done just so they can know which modern populations their DNA is most representative of, and that's exactly what they deliver. Not the exact tribe, no, or if you're a descendant of Genghis Khan, but you're pretty dense to begin with if you thought they would.

And it does tell your ancestry, there's only so much you can go back though based on your current genetic makeup though. From haplogroups you can determine how your direct paternal and maternal lines spread, which is more than enough information for most people.