When will this show end

When will this show end

They look so old now its getting weird

Season13

>Tumblrnatural ever ending

wow its still airing? I remember dropping it around season 1

Supernatural lasting so long is evidence of the American cultural decline.

Nigga that whole first arc with the yellow eyed demon was GOAT

HEAT OF THE MOMENT

Never. Jensen will take over like Harmon did with NCIS and personally keep it going forever.

Save this post for when season 20 of Supernatual airs.

Are they setting Reapers up to become the new Angels and Demons? We still have yet to meet the new Death.

this season is pretty good desu

like it got consistently worse and worse after season 5 up until about season 8 and then it got consistently better and better

Last episode was based

Bringing Mary back to life is pretty weird though t b h f a m s, I don't know how I feel about it

I'm only on season 3. I like the fact that the show adds humor to the mix, similar to the way Psych did. It never gets too heavy or dramatic. I also like all the nods to classic rock.

That's the appeal, it just jumps back and forth. One scene can have puns and slapstick and decapitations and death all crammed together.

Patricians stopped watching after season six.

>SQUEAK

I enjoyed some of the concepts in season six, I really did, Alphas were interesting, Mother of All was interesting as a villain, etc. Honestly though felt like they just rushed through three years of story in one season when several of the things in that season could've been worth three seasons of material.

>Fucking Leviathans
I still don't forgive them for killing Bobby in worst season

I don't want to be this guy, especially as nothing else in the show upset me, but I was honestly offended by "C(h)uck" - their portrayal of God

Why? With the way the Supernatural universe works that smarmy little git fit perfectly as God.

As far as gods go what bothered me was when they had Lucifer kill Ganesha with a snap of his fingers way back when. Dude's got millions of living worshippers, that should make him less of a schmuck. Or they could at least have gone the American Gods route.

Also they fucked up everything with ghosts and getting to heaven when they brought back Bobby. Before ghosts were tragic figures who potentially gave up heaven because they couldn't move on. Now there's literally nothing to lose by going ghost until your immediate family is gone and then directing a hunter to your fetish. Unless the current leader of hell has it out for you, of course, in which case he can just hijack your fucking soul from Heaven.

>I don't want to be this guy

>is that guy anyway

why didn't you just not be that guy?

Can we stop this 'season seven is the worst season' meme? Leviathans were bad, sure, but no worse than that Frankstein family that orchastrated all the events on the world and were killed off on a single episode. Or The Darkness, who was supposed to be 'God's sister' and her only power is to bring some black clouds and show her tits.

The fillers also got way worse at the last two seasons. Used to hate Bugs from season one, but it's starting to look kino now

I'm just a Christfag who got triggered when he never has before. The fictional character works

I know it was literally God that brought her back, but she burned to death and in supernatural lore there is no coming back from that.

It's been a little boring this season desu and i don't really like the new lucifer.

>I know it was literally God that brought her back, but she burned to death and in supernatural lore there is no coming back from that.
That shouldn't matter becasue God is the only thing that can create matter.

Bringing her back seems like something that last seasons writers thought would be good but they never planned it out. What do you do with a mom? Having her stay in the bunker as a house wife would piss people off. And having team up to fight with mommy is awkward.

ppl who watch series need to kill themselves

>she burned to death and in supernatural lore there is no coming back from that.

Except for ghosts anchoring themselves to an item. Or angels coming back after being burnt with holy oil. Hunters burning their bodies is just an empty ritual. At most it stops them from rising as a vampire or whatever.

It's a CW show.

They'll cancel Pushing Daisies and keep around Seventh Heaven for over a decade.

You can look forward to a season nine of Reign as well.

Just started rewatching from s1 so I hope never.

Is anyone else a big sad sack like me and gets way too sad about shows you loved watching for a while end?

yup, particularly bad for supernatural since its 90% filler until the last 2-3 episodes of the season and you start getting really into it again

This.

>we need to cure a demon to pass the trial
>can summon any fucking low level crossroad demon they want (this was before Crowley made every demon stay in hell)
>"lol let's get Abaddon back and try on her instead"

>hey sammy I know we're about to permanently lock away 99% of all demons from earth, safeguarding untold millions from their horrific abuse but I just can't live without you bro! And there's no way I can see that we could get you back to life after you've made the ultimate sacrifice! Let's just let demons run rampant and then we'll just keep on stabbing meatsuits with our fancy knife forever, because fuck trying an exorcism unless it's our friend, taking down one demon a month while five more kill and doom a hundred people to an eternity of hell in that space of time. "Carry on my wayward son", you know? Oh hey look at the pretty shooting angel stars!

They finally had something that would have made up for all the apocalypses they've ushered in, and they chickened out at the finish-line. Every death caused by a demon is now on their heads. It was bad enough when they were just stabbing people willy-nilly to take out demons rather than save people.

and then same fucking thing happens and instead of getting it right they kill death

and now the Brits are the bad ones because they kill everybody

i dropped after last season since i saw its in the perfect spot to drop it and just imagined them living happily ever after with their mother

can someone summrize me the current season plot ?

Remember when Dean was suddenly in "KILL THEM ALL!" mode for a season?