What society has the most superior martial art?

What society has the most superior martial art?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKjBJEuH5NQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gouging_(fighting_style)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not Sup Forums related but the answer is Muay Thai with BJJ combined.

American Gun Fuu

yes, cower before my pistol mohammed

Red blooded American fists

guns are for pussys

Systema, Krav Maga, and cumulative special forces tactics are the best.

Guns are for people who want to win a fight

Blades and fists are for people who want to stroke their egos.

im pretty sure someone could run 10m and stab you before drew, aimed, and fired

not disounting guns by hand to hand has its place

From a non-meme standpoint: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu since it has a strong emphasis on grappling which often occurs during real fights.

lol americans dont even have any sense of honor anymore
>blades
still degenerate

Honor has no place in a fight

the police train for 7 meters for knife attacks.

yes it does
it's one of the characteristics of manhood

Maybe BJJ and Boxing? Knowing how to knock someone out with punches asap and avoiding being punched could be more useful sometimes. e.g. against multiple attackers wouldn't boxing help you out more than BJJ?

Wrestling and grappling in general are the thinking mans fighting arts, only degenerates flock to beat the brain cells out of each other.

Of course, such things are most popular amongst europoids, see the history of 'catch wrestling' for instance, or the popularity of folkstyle wrestling in america today.

You know what's really unmanly?
Losing.

*Tips fedora*

China
Qi Gong

This is half right. BJJ is probably the most unarmed martial system. Practitioners who have been doing BJJ for less than a year can usually easily take on decade practitioners of others.

The two other martial systems that really need to be combined with muay thai and BJJ are western boxing and wrestling. Muay Thai can't teach you to hit like a truck like boxing does.

And you cut them with a Swift Blow from your sweet katana

Europeans conquered most of the world. Seems pretty obvious.

But you said "art," singular, so that answer isn't the best. I would seriously say BJJ or Krav Maga, but I don't do either, so fuck my opinion.

nah
i'd rather lose than be a pussy
kys

Yankee scum

>i'd rather lose than be a pussy
Same thing, faggot.

>t. guy who has never been in a serious fight in his life

Keep telling yourself """"""""""fighting""""""""is the epitome of manhood though, while you fall asleep fantasizing about taking revenge on all those kids who bullied you.

Ufc 1 was 20 years ago partner, those memes got put to bed a long time ago.

All you need is jj and leg kicks. Boxing is for faggots.

dude its for your health like tai chi

I dont want to Kiss you fucken faggot. Get fucked. Why the fuck are all you Euro cunts into the whole bi-sexual shit.
Bunch of fucken shit dicks.

A fight can be about honor, but at the end of the day the objective is to beat the other person senseless.

Boxing, and other martial arts, has lessons that can be taken away from them.

You can do a lot of things for health besides fetishize foreign asians.

>tfw when do bjj
>lots of bad instructors
>feel lots of erections when rolling

Are you seriously arguing that knife fights and gun fights aren't honourable?

Just because you're slavic doesn't mean you can go around shooting your inbred shit all over my board.

Krav maga (idk how to spell it) is a very lethal form of hand to hand combat from what I've heard, but im no expert.

qi isn't a fetish

>not wearing a cup.

not really
failure is not necessarily bad
that sounds like a projection
fuck off dumbass
nigger detected
yes
it doesnt really require much skill

You can do a lot of things for health besides asian fetshism.

Okay but in all honesty that was pathetic. Fat fuck can't even punch right.

I wear a cup and headgear. There are literally latent homosexuals in tapout shirts who laugh at anyone who does. These are the same guys who pop wood on the mat.

England has the best martial arts..

BAR NONE!

youtube.com/watch?v=IKjBJEuH5NQ

then why don't you pick up a gun and take over the entire world?

>not really
>failure is not necessarily bad
Tell that to any kid that was ever bullied.
If you lose 1 fight you're going to be victimized again and again because people know you're a target.
Winning is what's important, not how you do it.

Anyone whos never trained is going to look awkward and uncoordinated.

The kikes have a good self defense and hand to hand combat martial art in Krav Maga. Ive done a lot and I think it's the best, personally

Real fighting never was, is, or will be two caricatures having some "honorable" duel. It's bloody, chaotic, and painful, with nothing being off limits.

>"When you kill your enemies, they win"

my cousin does krav maga after he came back from the middle east
he says that its not useuful unless your planning to kill or break the other persons bones
so id have to say it sounds badasss and useful in a fight, they throw one punch and you have there arm spinning around like a pinwheel

I see a lot of talk about fighting and honor here. I don't fight. There is no reason to fight. You cannot draw me into a fight; I don't care what you say to me or how you provoke me. There is a high risk and little to gain. Why would I fight? Now if you try to do me violence without my consent, that's not a fight. That's an attack, and I will pull out my pistol and shoot you until you stop attacking me. It has absolutely nothing to do with honor, fairness, or being a man. I've got a wife and baby that need me, and I am going home to them even if I have to kill. I am not risking my safety and their wellbeing on a "fair fight."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gouging_(fighting_style)
the south

Jesus Christ!

Can you draw, cock and aim while being punched in the face and throat?

Russia or other slavs I suppose, they seem to produce the best weight lifters.
Short of a fighting god, your opponent isn't going to do shit if you're twice his size as long as you're willing to throw a punch or two.

the jews actually
krav maga is pretty brutal

Those are haymakers, man.

Yes , yes you can

i hear it the art of fighting dirty.
they literally say go for the eyes, nose and nuts.
its for when winning is the only thing that matters.

Well it's made for war isn't it, the only job of jew maga is to incapacitate the threat as soon as possible, the faster the threat is contained the less likely you or your team will be injured/killed.

Fair one m8

Well I doubt he is carrying a revolver. While they look neato, I'd much rather carry a semi-automatic.

The answer is simple China. They started doing martial arts the earliest. Their martial arts spread to less important nation's like korea, Thailand, and Japan where it was bastardized into their martial arts where as the pure Taoist and Buddhist martial arts remained hidden in the mountains. Anyone who disagrees should first consider staring down the tip of a wudang chain whip or a shaolin broad sword.

No need to cock first of all. No need to aim if he's right on me either. If he's swinging, not grappling, my arms are free, and I can draw and shoot him point blank. A lot of ways it can go down though; I'd like my chances, but couldn't guarantee my success. If you're implying that training in martial arts would help in such a situation, then of course, you're right. I think some Krav or BJJ would be a great supplement to carrying a gun, but if my my goal is self-defense, the gun is the most effective means. Anything else is secondary.

Agreed. I've done BJJ and TKD and other variations but Krav Maga is the most helpful all around fighting style. If my life was actually in danger, I'd definitely use Krav Maga.

Krav maga is just marketing catnip for mall ninjas.

'Come give us your money because wer'e NOT AFRAID to do WHATEVER IT TAKES to win.'

You know, just like every other martial art ever.

I dont need to spend months training to know how to stick my fingers in someones eye; in a fight between someone who can grab your nuts or do eye pokes, and someone who knows how to flatten you with a double leg or osotogari, pass guard, mount you like a cheap whore, and can *also* poke you in the eye and do monkey grabs the peach, id take the latter every time.

Hell, thats assuming he doesnt just touch you with the jab first and chop your leg like a lumberjack with a nice roundhouse kick, then piss on you while you writhe on the ground like a bitch cause your 'martial art' was 'too deadly' to do any actual hard full contact sparring

I do in fact carry a revolver. S&W Model 64, four inch barrel. Being a modern double action revolver, there is no need to cock it. Indeed, the hammer has been bobbed and rendered double action only on my piece.

Europeans developed the science of stabbing each other and not getting stabbed more than any other people on earth.

Then england came along and said
>That's enough of that, we can't have any european culture around here, get a life and bin that knife