Artifical turf

Is it worth buying turf cleats for playing football? I've heard its better for your joints and traction instead of using traditional cleats on the artificial turf.
>pic related

as long as you don't fall it's all good. it makes it harder to simulate a foul because shit hurts.

if you mean real football, yes.
if you mean soccer, but ballerina slippers

Hey now, I play ice hockey but just because i want to play football "soccer," doesn't mean its all bad.

why would you seek advice from Sup Forums

depends on the type of turf, but I'd say probably not. I've never had a problem with regular cleats, and I've heard a few times from guys with turf cleats that they tend to lose traction when the turf is wet.

athletes need to boycot artificial turf.

Depends what football you are talking about

Natural grass is better for football
Turf is good for soccer

turf sucks 2bh
i burned my legs doing a sliding tackle on dry turf

>turf cleats
This sounds like a scam desu

Cringe

I think they're probably a good idea if the surface you play on is very carpet-like, and indoors so it never gets wet

No, I've read something somewhere and it said artificial turfs are shit because of biological reasons, like players sweat and spit and piss and get burns and bleed on the grass, and bacteria from that and from the air and various germs are just sitting there and multiply, while natural grass is self-cleansing in some way, you just water it and it has various natural anti-biotics and anti-fungals and its got some sort of equilibrium to it.

Artificial grass fucking wrecks your ankles and knees; snap city to your ligaments

t. is counting on his experience from the 1980s

wew lad

jesus christ
did that source also tell you that cutting down trees and eating meat is evil, that holistic healing is better than western medicine because it's more natural, and that everyone should should sit in a circle and sing?

Last couple of years - 3G pitches in particular. AG boots provide almost too much traction.

turf is awful for 'soccer', unless you're on about 5-a-side

Artificial sucks for everything. Nothing beats playing football (American or soccer) in natural grass.

solid argument

no hes not wrong. those artificial ground cleat models they make, grip almost too much on the 3g turf.

He was talking about Real Footbal Cletus, not that nigger collide crap.

>turf cleats

what in God's cock is a cleat?

Ice hockey is just soccer with sticks and ice dude

Why would that change anything

Came her to post this. Just wear trainers/sneakers faggot