Any update on the gf to user situation?

Any update on the gf to user situation?

is this /bundes/ or is this /trans/?

Transfer ban mate

Try again in January

Gf got injured in the last international fixture vs Chad and will only play friendly games from now on.

user constantly speaks of signing a granate gf but eventually he doesn't make any serious move towards a Granate.

Were you contacting minors?

The deal fell through, gf's wage demands are too high.

She got a 3 day ban for posting an off topic thread.

Just got into the sport recently; currently have no connections in the industry, therefore, completely unable to setup any talent evaluation meetings whatsoever

Yes, asking for a good looking and not autistic guy is too much

Underrated

was about to sign but she failed medicals

As likely as Messi to Sunderland

won't listen to contract offer

might have to promote from youth academy

>tfw got SNUBBED

retired. was a one-club player for years, club cut me once i stopped producing.
understandable. i'm not mad. but i won't be put through that again. i'm content with the appearances and goals to my name.

>@ESPN 3m
>BREAKING: user diagnosed with stage 3 autism, will not participate in gf hunt until 2018, per sources

Can't pay dem attendance fees.

Haven't been able to attract any players, board considering dissolving the club

club in contract negotiations with player in my position, rumors they want to release me of my contract

Quick rundown anyone?

Gf was seduced by a much larger and richer club, says she is excited by the prospect of joining such a vibrant, multicultural city aswell

>might have to promote from youth academy

better to groom them from young age desu

Never met a girl I had feelings for. Can't be in a relationship with a girl I don't love. I'm afraid it's never going to happen.

C U C K E D

Gf has been signed to user FC for 7 months now and has become the top scorer in the league

:^)

There is no love at first sight. Feelings develop over time. Try being in a relationship for 6 month and evaluate afterwards.

breaking: club looking into possibility of fielding both players

gf has been clear she is not going to be satisfied by playing at a non-league club. Chad FC is reluctant to sign the player but has a history of signing young stars only to put them out on loan, a move that may be in the works here.

Gave up on the gf, I'm sticking with free agents with a short contract, they're much more cheaper.

gf on is looking to go out on loan to tyrone fc. user and gf are both looking forward to the deal going through.

So you're saying there's a chance?

My phone isn't working (charger broken). Can't talk to this girl from class in my WhatsApp anymore.

charge it with your computer
no excuse for dropping negotiations

After an initial 2 good years, I approached GF with a contract extension and pay rise with a marriage clause to which she is expected to sign should Chad FC stop persuing her without my knowledge

>that agent that sends the Fax a minute past the transfer window and the deal is void

Literally no excuse

kek

Was really close to signing a gf but missed the transfer window

Top kek

>never had a gf before therefore gf prospects are wary and refuse to sign

Eternal suffering

>tfw no gf draft
>not getting first pick for not getting laid once last season

>tfw my only prospects are crazy girls from the soc system

user FC's negotations are looking pretty unsuccesfull this season, probably thanks to the terrible signings last transfer window, i would go as far to say that the gf transfer will be impossible in the foreseeable future

The youth are getting properly bedded in.

No. I'm sure this is Raiola's fault somehow

The club's not looking to sign anyone right now due to a dire financial situation. Lack of any commercial relationships has been identified as a key problem.

The club are looking into releasing veteran players Brazzers Membership and WoW Subscription to free up wage bill and make the club a more attractive prospect for gf

Breaking news: despite a longterm contract at user FC, gf has been injured on international duty and the club is considering selling the player

Gf is getting released you mean or is traficking legal in bongland?

In my case the problem is a lack of commercial sponsors which is really hurting the club's bottom line, as well as the club's image which is proving to be a key factor in the transfer market.

New commercial relationships are being actively sought at this time.

The club did, at one point, have a commercial relationship with a business in the same industry as Brazzers, but the full details of that relationship remain confidential to the club, and that relationship has since been terminated.

>In my case

this is just a funny thread haha no need to get personal

we all have families here

GF is on a year long loan to Spain but promises to return and fight for her place when she returns and not look for a new club. Supporters are pessimistic she won't look at Chad FC during the loan.

just renewed gfs contract lads. 4 years going stronk

user FC is just an amateur club who is playing in the NEET league. Thinking about gf, jobs, friends, etc are not in the possibilities.

However, they are in great form in the shitposting department.

Wew lid, sounds like you might have to resort to the loan market
>the same industry as Brazzers
It was Blacked, wasn't it?

Is there any place in the United States where everyone hates the MLB NFL, NBA and NHL, and where people only likes the soccer and MLS (major league soccer)?

A place where no one likes MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL, and where MLS (major league soccer) is the dominant and most popular professional sports league.

And where soccer is the most popular sport among people

Look at the Fabregas situation if you want to see how that will play out

That' what the game is about. You don't have to score to have fun, r-right?

Portland

haven't seen you in a while

Quiero ser tu amigo Fernando

Why Portland?

Every time I ask my question, everyone tells me that it is the city of Portland Oregon

Te gustan los videojuegos violentos?

her arms are hairy as fuck

haven't had offers, nor been scouting anyone for transfer to user fc.
should get on that maybe.

autism

Go sign a sheep

I'm like Arsene fucking Wenger over here

Gf has told user to fuck off. He's currently on suicide watch.

wanted to sign a real 10 this summer but I can only get five 2's. Now I know what Bayern feels like.

>Now I know what Bayern feels like
bayern assesses his friends' gfs every year and fucks the one he finds hottest
they put up with it because he's too charismatic and wealthy to get him out of their circle of friends

Gave up on scouts and decided to try an app to do the work for me. It worked fine and I am happy withh the sign

the only pro sports teams they have are soccer and basketball. and they like soccer more

>in middle of 2 year contract with gf
>can't help setting up scouting sessions with other prospects

I love the game and there are so many talented playmakers out there...

Audibly kekd

Elaborate with the details

good thread is good

Never even had a gf.

he works for uber now

Probably means Tinder.

Talented aspiring ex-youngster is waiting to be scouted by GFFC. Unfortunetly he has no playing experience and no recommendations of ex-clubs or fellow players.

snubbed gf for career and education

did I make a mistake? education offered a stunning deal I couldn't pass up

iktfb