Why does argentina keep using him?

why does argentina keep using him?

>Sports TV Ratings @SportsTVRatings 3m3 minutes ago
More
Big post-NBA Draft show for First Take, averaged 636K on Friday. Didn't see Undisputed but less than the 195K for Mystics/Lynx WNBA for sure
skeeeeuppppppppppppppp

he crushes crotone

He's world class m8.

he pulverizes padova

because he's the best centreforward we have

nigger

Aguero?

KEK

he's Man City legend dude

Has to be the most overrated striker out there. People think hes Suarez tier because of one poachers goal 4 years ago.

Is it 2013 again?

Literally Higuain minus 40 kilos.

Have you seen Aguero play for Argentina in international tournaments? He makes Higuain look like prime Fatnaldo

Neither one of them looks that bad at their clubs (although Higuain is a know choker). Thing is, Argentina doesn't fucking know how to use their players.

the AFA clearly dislikes messi

reminder that Argentina got to the WC final and lost1-0 to a superior team
it is not that bad at all, look at their defence

>a superior team

Argentina had more scoring opportunities
also if FIFA wanted to give messi the wc they wouldn't have called offside

Germany weren't superior at all m8. 7-1 maked it seems so.

Reminder that they draw Ghana and were almost sent home by fucking Algeria.

Still a better champion compared to spain, for example.

No because Spain came from dominating 2008 and went on to humiliate everyone in 2012

Germany was mediocre for years, and only had 1 good game in 2014 (7-1), then went back to losing in 2012.

Spain is rightfully a better champion, even if their entire team was doped by Eufemiano and should be robbed of all their trophies

>mediocre for years
>in the semifinals of the wc since 2002

should just call up palermo again la

>Reminder that they draw Ghana and were almost sent home by fucking Algeria.
and we conceded 2 to nigeria and had a hard time against iran, bosnia and switzerland

Aguero is overrated EPLelbaby shit

And all those teams parked the bus shamelessly. That doesn't make you inferior m8.

Why are you bring Spain to the table m8? I was just saying that Germany wasn't THAT superior to Argentina as the other user pointed out.

>Reminder that they draw Ghana
lel
>Spain loses Switzerland
>Ref bails out Spain against Chile with a quick double yellow sending them a player short but Chile still looked dangerous through the whole match
>Get lucky their offside goal wasn't called against Portugal who were also playing good
>Last minute goal by inform Villa to bail a lackluster Spain performance
That match against Germany is where they played really good, 7-1 tier classic game but not from the goal scoring. it was more to do with the amount of sideway passing Spain did to birth tiki-taka possession obsession football into the world. still crazy not to see Germany touch the ball at all, close game with a set piece to decide the game. Germany were too tired from playing a full scale rondo for 90 minutes to win the ball back and attack.

Are you're able to read, retard? I was comparing Germany with Argentina, not Spain. I didn't mentioned Spain anywhere in my post.

What the fuck is up those ameritards? Jesus.

did (you) read the rest of the thread?

your post triggered these anons

>all those teams parked the bus shamelessly
>iran
sure but what else could such a limited side do
>nigeria
nope, abysmal defending, couldn't string 2 passes together but still saw more of the ball in the attacking 3rd
>bosnia
nope, bosnia went for it, more shots and over twice as many on target while argies needed refball in their favour
>switzerland
no busparking and even though argies attacked a bit more both sides played cautiously, playing for a draw and could have very well ended in 0-0 and benulties without a lapse of concentration (Lichtsteiner slipping in extra time).

Despite having a world class attack argies depended mainly on their defence in the other matches as well. Argies were horribly underwhelming and boring throughout. Every other side can at least point to one game that was enjoyable to watch.

Aguero might score by accident. Higauin will do everything in his power to miss. It might unironically be time for that cheeky cunt icardi or just cripple messi as a poacher

Because he's friends with Messi. Same goes for the likes of Lavezzi and Biglia. They deserve every loss they get for letting an autist run their NT.

Then quote the right ones, not me.

That doesn't make them inferior to Germany at all. If anything, they were more consistent. Again, may I remind you that the same team who scored 7 against Brazil (and only because they stopped caring about the game already in the first half) draw with motherfucking Gana and ALMOST were eliminated by ALGERIA?

hes best buds with punished Lionel

>That doesn't make them inferior to Germany
belganon made no such claim

>all those teams parked the bus shamelessly
instead belganon refuted this falsehood

however belganon is thankful for kek if you indeed claim argies at WC2014 were superior or equal to kekmany
argies were gifted the most lopsided group and never impressed, the boring final was as good as it gets, it's better to forget how they reached it
even now, after 14 wcqs, the argies are misfiring, arguably should have one of, if not the, best attack yet argies are being outscored by lowly Venezuelel

Shampaoli to fix it?

>belganon made no such claim
Well, then is retard. That's the whole reason the discussion began in the first place.

were you bitten by the autism monkey?
you've been exposed as a dirty liar, either stop lying or stop crying about it, my pathologically dishonest and morally bankrupt acquaintance

Did someone say pastrami?

I got, I got, I got, I got
Tortellinis, got raviolis inside my DNA
Pasta quarter piece, got pizza cheese inside my DNA
I got power, choking, weight gain and joy inside my DNA
I got Dominoes though, obesity, flow inside my DNA
I was born like this, since one like this
Immaculate digestion
I transform like this, gorge on food like this
Was Buffon's depression
I don’t score on goal, eat pasta bowls, then off my balding head
This that I-eat-all-the-garlic-bread
This that I got, I got, I got, I got
Fattyness, I just eat shit 'cause it's in my DNA

Go to bed, Eden. It's late and Romania is not here to bail you out.

Do I smell some linguine?

tl;dr lmao could have saved you
I literally have no respect for you unless you try it now

Extra side of ranch for free please

900 calories goes down so easy

didnt read lol

well done lil' spastic, now hold this pocket, right here

> then WENT BACK to losing in 2012

When the fuck did the German NT find the nazi time machine just to lose 2 years prior?

>tv show reference
disgusting, little belgium.

hush kiddo, no more lip, just hold my pocket, you're my bitch now

bc he's messi's friend, and that's why we hate messi

kek

But I thought EPL was best league in the world?

Try again, Pierre