Any quebecfags here?

any quebecfags here?

why is your province such a hateful shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UR9rBCntA-g
youtube.com/watch?v=KAPbFZ_l5K0
youtube.com/watch?v=-IIrZh9SZD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cuz they think that just cause they speak french and their ancestors come from france they should have their own country

i am from ze quebec

i am stupid and fat and dumb lol

tfw we've managed to conserve our heritage while the canadian PM insists the rest of canada has no culture

Terrible welfare system. Some people have been on it their whole lives. Most corrupt government out of all the provinces.

It's not that shitty, our energy is 99% renewable.

i'm considering doing it too but at least i think i have a genuine illness

Nice cuckstamp

i actually just quit my job and applied for employment insurance benefits. no idea what to expect now - am i gonna have to attend meetings? are they gona make me accept any job or just in my field? how picky can I be?

you're gonna want whatever they give you since it's guaranteed to pay more, probably

lol i'm a professional and i max out the EI benefits, and i seriously don't want to work at IGA or something.

want to learn French in Canada(because France is shithole and frogs are mean and arrogant) but many Frogs (even kebekku frogs) warn me not to learn French in kebekku

If you are legit japanese I highly recommend you don't come here.

i don't have a problem with that, but just know that written and spoken quebec french are NOT the same thing in the slightest

this is probably why there's many functional illiterates here to this day (that and the fact that education was optional until the 60's)

Quebec french is to france french what brazil portugese is to portugese portugese.

rude

can't help but think you're a falseflagging anglo

dude if a japanese person was to come to montreal with japanese standards regarding cleanliness, politeness and order he will take one of those japanese ninja swords and stick it right through his torso on day 1

>people can experience culture shock
wow this is news to me

He's posting on Sup Forums; I doubt cleanliness is his top priority...

Shut the fuck up Anglo weeb

alright, you have been warned kek.

Germany is the best country which I've visited very clean desu

I am and I am actually a german in montreal planning to leave asap

Quebec isn't hateful, not anymore than Canada. But know that the best Quebec bashers of all are incontestably the Quebecers. Typical flagellation.

Anglo part of Canada is negrified and chinked

Quebec is far more white and based than your cultureless shithole

>negrified

stop describing france lol

There's more blacks in any given city in Quebec than in my entire Province Pierre.

if you intend to go to france with a quebecois pronunciation people will laugh that you learned the yokel dialect.

its like when english language learners learn southern hillbilly versions instead of proper english.

>his black population is growing by 500% is each decade
I'm describing Canada, m8

>Anglos accusing others of being hateful
--__--

Why the hell is this allowed?

>Quebec is far more white and based than your cultureless shithole

Un vrai Français...mon Dieu que c'est plaisant a voir...

arrête de poster pour toujours

I wish the proper language meme died already.

advise to canada: let them secede and fail so the world can stop viewing you as a cucked country bending over backwards for stuck up frogs

youtube.com/watch?v=UR9rBCntA-g

do people really act like drunk dicks don't exist everywhere? in any case we're already "cucking" them even though we're not

just look at westerners and their endless bitching about transfer payments

This

Let us secede and 'fail'.
Y'all ain't gonna be missed

>one video of a drunk faggot represents a whole province

i mean to be fair all the insecure language legislation does not give you a strong case.

why not have languages by legislated on a de facto basis and have the superior language prevail?

because you just know the province is instantly gonna be filled with immigrants who don't want to learn french

california is the biggest economy in the americas for that exact reason. we hear spanish, tagalog, chinese etc. on a daily basis but still anyone worth a damn speaks english.

let the immigrants boost your economy while having the upper classes still live with french.

>let the immigrants boost your economy while having the upper classes still live with french.
you do know that before these laws the upper classes was a minority AND english?

we revolted against the british piggies, so can you

This is to protect the heritage and culture, you'll understand what they're doing in a few years when the whole western world is brown and speaking mandarin or arabic (Vancouver is a good example). For now, you will just hate and call them bigots or whatever names but one day you'll understand.

i actually think qubec is pretty cool but no one will be ready to take the nation seriously until you guys can take real action instead of pushing passive aggressive legislation onto your colonizers.

people will willing speak french once qubec can win the worlds respect

True.
There is a legitimate progressive population in Quebec but I'm not sure it's gonna be the faction that determines what we'll be about in the future.

For now it's just that globalization and Canadian ™ soft power revisionist propaganda slowly creeps and assimilates the younger generation.

still mostly is desu

yeah you're right

all the montreal anglos are jewish lawyers who have the gall to compare 101 to the holocaust

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=KAPbFZ_l5K0

i have always demanded if the anglos demanding porridge instead of poutine was meant to be some kind of metaphor

But we honor them

isn't that the "muh anti-semitism" guy

That's him. And innumerable others too, the post-ref nineties were something, I'm almost glad I wasn't there.

why is montreal so much more well known than quebec city? all the pics ive seen make quebec city look much nicer

explain
I mean I wasn't old enough to know*

>immigrants
>california is the biggest economy in the americas for that exact reason.
>this is what multi-cultists believe
Grim

Quebec is gay

quebec city is beautiful but it's more of a calm city for old people
montreal= nightlife, drugs, strip clubs etc

i just noticed how badly mangled that sentence was

i meant to say that i've always wondered if that was metaphor

the entire joke seems to be that anglos are generally well treated despite being in a concentration camp, they just refuse to integrate and they want everything their way

and they just by watching some french show

ok i don't know what the FUCK is wrong with me

i meant to say that they're horrified just by watching some french show

youtube.com/watch?v=-IIrZh9SZD0
is this the height of quebecoise culture?

def is

Wirklich? Ist Deutschland ganz besser oder was?

don't you have some brown, sandy cocks to suck

Might be intended so, interesting. 'Cause yeah like they said it's like they have it bad at all.

They're French, that really sort of explains everything about their attitudes and egos.

>(because France is shithole and frogs are mean and arrogant)

You'll find no different environment in Quebec

i'd be more than happy to see an immigrant/tourist actually try to learn french, unlike france

Leave Quebec-kun ALONE.

kek why are there no Québec generals

we're too much of a minority and quebec posters only seem to come out at like 8 pm

Actual francophones are in /fr/, immigrants and Anglos roleplaying as pure laine rednecks make threads like this.

oh and don't forget the language barrier, of course

well that's sad
wym language barrier, on parle la même langue

j'sonnes-tu comme une crisse de tête carrée?

Chpense qu'il fait référence au fait que le thread implique du Quebec bashing

>voir une post séparatiste, évident b8
>répondre en français
>aucune réponse
""""Québécois"""

>être fédéraliste
c'est correct si t'aimes ça être cocu

Je ne suis pas fédéraliste, mais je ne fais pas non plus les threads b8 en anglais.