If your country is in green you are a third world nation

If your country is in green you are a third world nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEAbWrdB9XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Football is fun every 4 years desu

That means living in some third world nations isn't that bad after all.

>Wrestling
Why is Mongolia so based?

btw wtf is "gaelic football"?

>insult soccer

>hue flags bombard in

hmmmmmm

>venezuela
>baseball
what? I'm surprised somebody outside the us like this """sport"", but venezuela? why? how?

I've never ever been exposed to anything correlating venezuela with baseball before this thread

>Latvia
>Lithuania

WE

it's some weird football/handegg hybrid
youtube.com/watch?v=TEAbWrdB9XU

How come some former british colonies ended up favoring Cricket over Football?

Until you get 7-1'd

nice weather

why? US oil company influence in the early 20th century. It's literally the national sport

At least we won some world cups. How many times you've almost won it? Thrice isn't it?
Holland is the football cuck, can only watch, but never touch

Yeah, I didn't know it either but I read recently that there have been more than 350 venezuelan baseboring players in the MLB.

The only relevant sport in here. Basketball is becoming more and more popular though

Hai mongolia :D

I played gaelic for seven years. Think of football but you can carry the ball and kick it out of your hands, sorta like a cross between football and rugby. Hurling is our other national sport which I thought was more popular

love cricket

>calls it football
>uses hands

hola mongolia ^-^

The English taught cricket to the Indians and West Indians in an attempt to civilise them. I'm not even joking. Cricket used to be regarded as the "gentleman's game" until Australia started playing it.

Soccer was also a working class game, so I'd imagine the rich guys that went around to the colonies didn't really give a fuck about it. No clue about why the settlers don't play soccer though. It's only really played by the blacks in South Africa and Zimbabwe and wogs in Australia. All the anglos play rugby, cricket or aussie rules in our case.

mongo- mongo- mongolia

basketball is more third world than soccer

Why is Austria so gay

>Cricket used to be regarded as the "gentleman's game"
Cricket has and always will be shit.

t. zhang

anyone remember the cuckio meme

No way Czech Rep. and Slovakia prefer soccer over hockey.

Wog detected

Cricket is our national sport

>there are people on this board that care about sports

kys weeb fuck

every male is genetically predisposed to caring about sports

>there are """people""" on this board that care about anime

Not even a zhang or a wog you retarded fucks. Cricket is a shit sport that only sheep like to watch. Wasting your entire day waiting for a few minutes of a actual play is the most brain-damage inducing thing I've ever done in my life.

Basketball is the superior sport in literally every single way.

>Not even a zhang
>Basketball is the superior sport

t. Zeng Yuhan

basketball is a sport for the mentally retarded, there is literally no tactical depth to it.

it's easily the worst sport in the entire world

sounds like you were too stupid to understand what was going on between the "few minutes of a actual play". That's where the entertainment is.

Stick to basketball, it's aimed at someone with your IQ

Anime is cooler than sports and gets you all the girls.

kys weeb fuck

Is it the case that they chose to show national subdivisions of every country, but only got individual data for them in America, or that other countries are just more homogeneous is their sports taste?

America was done individually

Here cricket is by far the most popular sport overall, but it's only the second most popular sport in each state. The rest of the country is divided between rugby league and australian rules football.

>mfw all these sheeple fell for it

>there is literally no tactical depth to it.
Ahahahaha that's not even remotely true

it LITERALLY is

prove me wrong canNOT

Gotcha.

>phoneposting sub-80 IQ ameriboos

If there's a gayer sports than Cricket, its table tennis.

> Norway
> not skiing

Shit map.

Baseball needs to become America's national sport again. It has real history to it with drama, and you need to be a real athlete to play it. Baseball has heroes - like Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb and Ted Williams - you don't see that in the other sports. Maybe if the MLB tries to roll back some of the changes that have happened over the past few decades, and drains out some of the foreign players...

Wtf we don't like football

it's a bit of a meme map

it got posted on Sup Forums a lot and used to have Australia and America as a soccer countries, despite no one there giving a fuck about them. I'm pretty sure South Africa's national sport is rugby too.

explain this balts

rugby and/or aussie rules are more popular than cricket in most states/territories here

not overall though
>and
kek, no one in a footy state watches league and no one in a league state watches footy. That's why cricket is bigger overall.

Do you like baseball?

Based Finland and Canada
>Australia
>Cricket
How gay can one be?

cricket is for the superior australian alpha male

South Korea is a baseball country. Nobody here give a shit about soccer.

Not OP. Those pics, English manlets TOPKEK. Is Mitchell Johnson still playing?

nah he retired a year and a half back

That's a shame. I enjoyed watching him bowl

I think he stopped wanting to play after Phil Hughes died. Couldn't really bowl with the same enthusiasm knowing that he could literally murder someone doing it.

What do you like then?