Leave fucking up one of the greatest storylines ever to me

>leave fucking up one of the greatest storylines ever to me

warcraft is literally top kino and anyone who says otherwise is a bitter capeshit faggot

>greatest storylines ever

>Blizzard
>good storylines

Nope.

>one of the greatest storylines ever

Sup Forums please leave

i guarantee you faggots didn't read the books

>the book
>of the videogame

please tell me you're memeing

yes the book, the detailing of the plot behind the video game

They are pretty shit compared to the cave paintings.

What went wrong in your life? Couldn't make friends?

I think the solution to your delusion is that you need to find a very high precipice, like a bridge, building or cliff, and jump off it to your necessary death.

>greatest storylines ever
>i guarantee you faggots didn't read the books

A m8 told me it was gr8, but I've been l8 on checking it out. I'd rather masturb8.

there a literally millions of real books out there that have shaped the human condition.

and you choose to venerate a videogame book.

You can't be serious.

>video game
>"greatest" "story"lines
Stop posting

Are you really asking this on the chans?

>the chans

They should have just copied LotR more

amazingly it was a much more complex storyline that you find in most any other epic action films

puts to shame the straightforward capeshit storylines made for children

still, the warcraft movie was mediocre at best

to the people who have read the books, aside from lotr, what high fantasy story compares to the depth and emotion of warcraft

cant deny it

You getting laid ever.

Game of Thrones
The novelization of 1998's Willow

>no aliens
>aliens

top kek

you would cut yourself if you saw my gf's or any of the girls i fucked for that matter

i will give you got i havent heard of willow though

you haven't fucked anyone and you have no gf, fag.

>detailing

You mean manufacturing. For the book was commissioned and the vast majority of it's content didn't exist until the hired writer started putting pen to paper.

>doesn't know Willow
>pretending to know anything about fantasy

Thread over people.

get to cutting

true I digressed from my original point that they ruined Warcraft so I will get back to that point

>reverse image search
>nothing

w-were'd you get that picture, faggot.

Boasting on an anonymous image board.

is there no one with a real fuckin point or do we all agree jones completely fucked up what could have been close to a lotr tier movie

dont feel too bad my dude she has a roastie

>Duncan
>not metzen, a fucking 3rd tier concept artist who forced his way into being the end all be all lore
>Metzen who LITERALLY fired 4 voice actors so he could play the parts of all the major warcraft people

Jones did fuck up, the movie was shit, yes, but it could never have been LotR tier because it's premise is fucking shit.

Yeah, he fucked up a movie that never should have been made.

Assuming you're being genuine, if you have 15 years of videogames and books, do you really need a CGI movie?

Starcraft would have done better.

idk bro, if they just slowed down and followed the lore a little more closely, i really think it could have turned into an amazing trilogy with the order being the same as the first 3 books. it just felt like they saw an opening to exploit all the warcraft fans by putting out any bullshit with the name on it cuz we'd want to see it

>follow the lore a little more closely

Fuck off, bro, I was the biggest WoW fag that ever lived in Vanilla-BC days, I used to read that wiki like it was the Bible.

Even I can admit WoW is generic fantasy garbage. The concept of orcs being from another planet is the only redeeming quality, other than that it's painfully standard.

A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing.

>came here to say this

Name a more horribly cast movie

Which lore would that be? The lore as it existed in the first game? Or maybe the lore as it existed after the second game retconned some aspects of the first? Or maybe the lore as it existed after the first, second, or third series of books? Or maybe the lore as it existed after the third game retconned aspects of the first? Or maybe the lore of the first game as it existed after the MMORPG started actively retconing every aspect of the RTS games only an almost daily basis?

>one of the greatest storylines

Ghost in the shell

you are telling me the orc raid on shattrath with velen having to sacrifice almost all of his people to ensure his races survival, medihv watching as he told his mother that he was really sargeras, and lothar's death was generic fantasy bullshit

you didn't like travis fimmel playing ragnar lothar?

>heroic sacrifice
>it was me, Dio
>character dies

ayyy, that's the plot of every fantasy book!

TOLKIEN BTFO

>wasnt heroic
>medivh fought sargeras
>ill give you that one but it still gave me goosebumps

I still find the choice of director utterly inappropriate for the style of film they were making. Also the movie looks really embarrassing.

It was on par with Batman V Superman and Kingsglaive.

I guarantee you faggots haven't read ANY books.

I read the book. Not the greatest storyline out there but it's miles ahead of the movie.

>no good side
>good guys don't win all the time
Huh, really makes me ponder

GOT is pure shit though. Don't know much about Warcraft, but GOT is a shitty book series

>reading a book based off a video game

Lmao come back when you graduate, kid

who has the interview with the sperglord trying to undermine Jones every 2 minutes and ends up BTFO every time by Duncan's god-tier Bowie brain

Honestly i really liked the movie, and the orc scenes were great. but holy fuck are the human parts boring as shit. not to mention none of the actors for them are good, every scene just felt awkward with them.
also the editing was a mess since 40 minutes of the movie were left on the cutting room floor

the human side of it went to complete shit with the casting already, it's clear Blizzard doesn't give a shit anymore, anyone that matters has left