Guys, why haven't you given the WNBA a chance yet?

In no way am I trying to tell you that "they're pretty athletic" or whatever. They aren't athletic by the standard you are all watching on tv. So the first thing you gotta do is stop comparing the two and really just think of it as a totally different sport all together. I like watching because I'm not overly athletic and they honestly show off easier moves to do in pickup games because I can't hang in the air or do Durantian things out there. Another great reason is because it is honestly a star driven league. It becomes really easy to root for specific players in the same way the NBA does. The final reason to watch is because it basically takes place entirely during the NBA offseason! So instead of watching useless summer league games, you can take in some wnba basketball. It's really easy to learn about the players in you just watch with bbref on your laptop while the game goes on. I hope you all give it a chance, especially if you have kids (including boys) because of how empowering it can be to women around you. I went to see Wonder Woman with my mom last week and she was literally beaming after watching it because of how strangely relatable it is to her. Have a nice day everyone, but remember to show women's sport respect in the comments section, even if you don't enjoy it. Spread the positivity, thanks :)

>Guys, why haven't you given the WNBA a chance yet?

Sexism.

Same reason I don't care about college sports, why waste your time when superior play is readily available to you

lmao more people will watch some fat fuck, who is unbearably terrible at playing video games, play video games than will watch some women play sport amateurishly.

how fucking sad is that hahah

video games aren't Sup Forums, so get out.

and college football/basketball is a huge sport in america, so opinion discarded.

We're talking about the WNBA, which is a sport. Video games were brought up as a contrast to the sport's popularity, which still fall under sports discussion as the WNBA is still the focus topic in relation to the point brought up, you dumb fucking autist.

WNBA players cant score for some reason, its really boring, the defenses are too good (apparently)

ive seen games 6-3 after maybe 10 minutes of play

its sooooo boring

>bootyblasted esports dork calling others autistic
hehehh

Amateur, learn the nuances of the game.

Isn't it like college where only 2, maybe 1 teams are really dominant

wasn't even talking about e"""""sports""""", you sad sad woman.

twitch. fucking useless sacks of shit on fucking twitch are somehow more appealing to general audiences in terms of viewership han female "professional" basketball. and that's schaudenfreudilicious.

its boring

Because it sucks.

Lots of shit is popular, doesn't mean it's worth watching

Womens basketball is BY FAR the worst thing ever created by humanity. I would rather die 1000 horrible deaths than watch some horrendous cunt dribble the ball and jump just high enough to clear a sheet of paper on the ground.

agreed op, they got some fine ass girls I wanna fuck in the mouth

>Guys, why haven't you given the WNBA a chance yet
Because its like watching a league full of Stephen Curry

worse than your lame, smelly penis? unlikely

women eurobasket was pretty cool this year; concerning the rest:

didn't read lol

Even an uncut inverse microdick that has never been washed in it's life wouldn't be worse than women's basketball.

that's pretty gay, dude

only if you think about eating the cheese

Yeah I'm not gonna watch a low quality version of a sport just because it's the offseason

that post was pretty fucking autistic

That's a fair meta-point.

If it's not your thing, don't watch it.

But shut the fuck up.

not as autistic as watching women's basketball, apparently

WNBA games are so boring they are barely watchable.

I love when they show the "dunks" highlight and make a big deal about it when there are probably hundreds of high school guys who have dunked better than that on any given game night across the country.

too many lesbians

None of them are Big Ballers

>female sports
>female music
>female presidents

face it, women are shit.

They need to lower the baskets so they can dunk. I watch basketball for dunking and gratuitous displays of showboating. Let women dunk easily and I'll watch

Might as well watch middle-school basketball. Far more competitive and not as many lesbians.

There's only a few good female ballers like Candace Parker and Maya moore. The rest are just so bad it's unwatchable

should lower the hoop some more. like how in volleyball. probably shorter quarters too.

wear volleyball uniforms and we have a deal.

Or they could just play netball like proper women.

I heard Chicago sky is terrible which is the same state as me. Also, good luck seeing them on important channels. Their in the uncanny valley of your channels known as the league networks

I tried to watch WNBA a few times but it was too boring. Nothing against women. I watch the women's national divegrass team.

why

So you're saying if you add tits to a non-sport it will magically become a sport?

They win.

dude, your country LITERALLY invented curling.