The End of Pax Americana

mfw you realize the USA is decaying to the point of no return
>losing to Russia and Iran at Syria
>North Korea is unironically defying each and every time their sovereignty
>Venezuela going full commie and anti-US, despite retaliations
>Negotiations with Cuba failed
>South America is going to vote commie again despite attempts of demoralization and ensuring globalization and neoliberalism pro-US governments again
>Brexit is a reality fragmenting Europe and destroying the US Status Quo over Europe
>Terrorist Attacks, Economic depression and general decadence are thing to every US ally
Meanwhile China is growing for 2 decades straight, every BRIC is holding their line despite their attempt to undermine their culture and hegemony over their countries. Just accept Pax Americana is dead. Thank God

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_South_American_Nations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The End of Pax Americana

You realize this isn't a good thing right?

Why not? We will finally get rid of your influence here and build up our own over South America

It's a good thing for us.

>The End of Pax Americana
keep dreaming and start taking your meds

Brexit is good long term for the US. In the future Europe could be a power bloc independent of the US. It makes sense to keep the anglosphere nations in our sphere of influence.

And we don't care about communism any more.

If you guys were so almighty you guys wouldn't put up with things like Maduro, Assad and Kim john un. You would do like 50s style and simply coup the fuck up of everyone. And you guys can't even coup Assad anymore lol

>build up our own over South America

Weren't 2 of your states burning in riots last month?

Disregard thread, OP is literally retarded

Makes sense for a multipolar world but not for an american dominated world my friend. I completely agree with you tho

it's been a while since i read any of these "predictions". the peak was when trump just got elected. then you guys ran out of steam after a while. what's causing round two of your hopes?

I hope the Chinks become the new hegemon, because they'll make the US seem like an empire of benevolent schoolmasters by comparison.

i wouldn't mind but it seems like you guys can't even build your own version of brazil let alone south america.

And? Do you see people couping everyone or blaming the communists and nationalists for that? People are voting even more for nationalists and getting even more angry at pro-US candidates. You guys are losing here, if anything you guys already lost when our ex-president Lula became popular again here, and not a corrupt

It's almost like we learned from our previous mistakes that that doesn't work in the more modern world.

>South America is going to vote commie again despite attempts of demoralization and ensuring globalization and neoliberalism pro-US governments again
B-but Macri.

the first thing they will do is they will ban Sup Forums.
so waking up to 404 one day will be the sign of the chinese hegemony.

You're taking me to the point of no return :(

if the USA completely got rid of its conventional army and tripled its nuclear arsenal no one would fuck around

I am a PHILOSOPHER and i will propose to you a QUESTION: e a tampa?

It works if you know the culture of other cultures and slowly try to integrate other people, the difference is that post-WW2 american status quo basically is resumed to increasing profits disregarding everything else. Hence why this globalist ambitions of slowly replace every culture for a global basic needs driven culture where people are "happy" in a superficial way by simply consuming and quenching their basic needs. The thing is, people want more, even americans voted Trump because they can't stand this such low-tier globalist garbage. Pax Americana is dead because globalism and NWO have basically failed, other countries like the BRIC nations which got their people still hooked up to nationalism and other ideals above the globalism culture are fighting against the US and basically winning everywhere.

>south americans building up their own shit
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jokes on you I can travel all around South America with just my ID due to this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_South_American_Nations

i have a coin, a brazilian coin that tries to imitate the american dollar. it is funny :(

jokes on you I can travel all around South America and fuck anyone I want with just my ID due to this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people

You would need to get a Visa to Brazil my friend, too bad :)

rude. you are probably a chi

oh no, if only I could afford such a thing

yeah pay up 300 dollars :)

jokes on you, brazucas need a visa but still come here in droves to buy electronics and support our local economy :)

also wait two months in the line :)

jokes on you, your tecnology come hera after 200 years HAHAHAH

you know what? you're right, your country is not worth two days and 30 dollars.

you live in a shithole and can travel to other shitholes?
oh wow

We actually go to mainly paraguay my friend sure orlando is there too, but heck there are so many Brazilians and Latinos to the point we can simply call it our 28th state :)
Okay :)

Stop hurting brazils feelings.

>this infuriates the sudaca

why would they go to orlando. it seems like most latinos prefer miami. orlando is the place for american families with 5 kids.

wait a second man, you guys are inteligente, doesn't have monkey brain like our politicians, so your country doesn't carry paraguay and does not finances the whole latin america secretly

Yes I can travel to a whole subcontinent speaking just my language with just my ID, feels great doesn't it?

brazucas have some weird fetish for disney

it hurts but is the truth

China is too pussy to do anything besides negotiate trades and push around other asian countries
They can't take the reigns

>Yes I can travel to a whole subcontinent speaking just my language
>speaking just my language

yes, spanish and portuguese are mutually intelligible

well it's safe and great when you are middle-class parents wanting to send your teenager children to discover and travel to another country

>it's safe

so long as you aren't a boricua homosexual

i am sure you can read it but i doubt you would understand fast spoken argentinian or chilean spanish.
and i am not even sure about paraguay?? portunol is probably only spoken on the border and i doubt you can understand jopara??

Most kids just stay in the parks with Brazilian guided tours
I went to Argentina and Uruguay we could both communicate just fine

Relax, man, we do not even know what we're talking about.

oh come on, you just have to come up with this.
orlando is fucking safe.

Orlando has 940 violent crimes per 100k people, just behind New Orleans. It is in no way safe

m8, I managed to buy dollars and pesos at Argentina in a black market exchange office. Which some milonguero guy in a restaurant I went recommended me. Even whey they speak fast you can grasp it

i mean it is safe for tourists. they usually stay away from trailer parks full of meth addicts etc

Burgers are basically subhuman monkey negroid filth, I'd be fine with that.

>t. Superior Euro in America

>South America is going to vote commie again
OVER MY DEAD BODY

Lula is going to win here in 2018, he is literally ahead of everyone else by 25%, probably Crisitina or someone else is going to win there in 2020 lol

>trailer parks full of meth addicts meme

It's the niggers in the little enclaves like Pine Hills who kill everybody everyday.
Luckily they mostly kill each other.
Just like every other city in the US.

lula will die soon you commie shit
VOLTA PRA SOPA MACACO

>trailer parks full of meth addicts etc
Bithlo is Orange County m8, not Orlando

>>Negotiations with Cuba failed
They didn't, just Trump fucking everything Obama did. You can bet he could end NAFTA on day one if Obaba was involved.

Lula is going to win my friend there is no point in denying it

the retarded military guy should win. just for the lulz. the one that said that if a soldier going to war is afraid of dying, he is a coward hahahahahaha

>Cristina
>2020
I'll personally deliver a bullet to her head if that happens. Screencap this if you don't believe me.

Asian hates niggers like you OP. You will miss SJWs

meh he won't, people like memes but aren't stupid 2bqf

>Economic depression
What the fuck are you talking about you dumb macaco? Do you even know what "depression" means?

The US has a GDP per capita that is above 56 fucking thousand US dollars, despite having a population of well over 300 million people. Its level of wealth relative to the rest of the world might not be what it was in the past, but it's still insanely high.

I wrote US allies, also GDP per capita means shit when it's concentrated in the hands of a few. Trying to impose globalism on the world disregarding every country's culture is the ultimate doom to american hegemony

He is a dumb commie monkey. He thinks chinks likes niggers like him. In fact asians hate niggers like OP and don't give a shit to politically correctness.

>GDP per capita means shit when it's concentrated in the hands of a few

yes or do you think Qatar and Brunei are global powers?

>also GDP per capita means shit when it's concentrated in the hands of a few
"means shit"? In what fucking world? The US having such tremendous wealth, even if it were "concentrated in the hands of a few", still guarantees its power.

But more importantly, China has HIGHER income inequality than the US, dumb fucking macaco:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality

I hope for your sake his type aren't too common in Brazil.

No, because they have very small populations. But the fact that they're so wealthy on a per capita basis stills allows them to be surprisingly powerful despite their tiny populations. Just turn on the news; Qatar is very relevant these days.

>The US having such tremendous wealth, even if it were "concentrated in the hands of a few", still guarantees its power.
Yes, the difference is that those few with power in the USA actually control the US government and have their own ambitions in detrimental of others and other countries, disregarding even their own country wishes. Meanwhile china and other BRIC nations most capitalists there were propped up by the government and have a moral duty towards them, just look at GAZPROM and others

Do you really think China care about you? You are so retarded that you hate America just because hate America is cool among commie circlejerks.

>GAZPROM
...which is literally a front for Russian oligarchs

Did you do on purpose to pick the worst possible example, or are you really this clueless? Do you really fucking think that fucking RUSSIA is somehow an example to be followed in terms of selfless capitalism in service to the country? Again, all your precious countries like Russia and China have worse inequality than the US.

my friend, there is a difference when you are capitalist that has total control over a country and when you are a capitalist that depends on the government to remain in charge. That's the main difference between BRIC nations and US-allied nations
>Again, all your precious countries like Russia and China have worse inequality than the US.
I highly doubt it my friend, if anything a US capitalist got so much money and power it transcends its own country, meanwhile the BRIC nations sphere of influence is much smaller

>I highly doubt it my friend
just look at the wiki article I posted, then

Gini means shit because it only analizes the wealth within a nation. Do you think an american multinational owner has the same power as a russian one

Russia and China have lower inequality than the USA.

Meaningless though

CHI

Reminder that this is who you're arguing with, hueanon

me on the left

It's a good thing for him, but it's not a good thing for us - russians.
Because those fucking militaristic, bloodthirsty mongrels yurobeans, without your military forces on their land, will sure build up their army again and invade Russia... again. This dumb fucks never learn.

south american "capitalists" who kiss american ass are not in any way better than commies

its actually worse since atleast you are now on your own, ruining your country but on your own account

the foreign bootlickers sell it, and you will never ever be able to get it back, basicly traitors

4 U

We need a multi polar world or else you are just going to continue chimping out like niggers because of """Your interests"""

That's his plan, and expect him to do just that in August, not because Obama was involved, but because Mexico is. It's pretty clear that a) he doesn't listen to reason or anyone else, just his personal feelings, and b) his second most hated thing after Obama is us.

BOLSONARO 2018
QUE SE FODA O PT!

Independent Texas when?

USA will lose us too because they treat our country and people like shit

He has better things to worry about as for now, like fighting the press on twitter and the potential nuclear war with NK.

>losing to Russia and Iran at Syria
you'll be really really surprised when you'll see what happens at the end of that show

We'll see beautiful fireworks all around the globe?

We'll see, I hope I'm wrong, but I'm usually not

OP couldn't survive at Sup Forums and tried an easier board for his/her bullshit.

/thread

>Venezuela going full commie
What the fuck, we are in a state of pre-civil war because of something you sensationalist faggot. I agree that the U.S has lost a LOT of political power though

>his/her

salsa?

>chinks
>masters of anything
lol