ITT: Music youtubers you would gas

This guy. Also

Adam Neely: Reddit incarnate
12 Tone: SJW aesthetic relativist faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-225797210
youtu.be/eRqAY9de7tU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you describe everything in buzzwords?

but i like thees channels
>AD
>AM
>NEE
>LEE'S
>BASS
>LESS
>SSOOOO
>OOOONS
but i do hate the new guy who tries to one up frankjavcee but more tasteful. he's good just makes me mad for some reason

frankjavcee
deep cuts

wait, what's wrong with this guys' videos? he explains music theory very well. is it because it revolves around video games?

would gas neely and 12 tone, 8-bit might be obnoxious but actually does a good job describing things in layman's terms. video game music doesn't get talked about much in academic analysis despite it being as complex, if not more, than film scores. so it's nice to have someone bringing it up

This. There's more than just buzzwords in the English language.

FRANK JAV CEE IF YOURE READING THIS PLEASE MAKE NUSIC A TWICE-WEEKLY THING FUCK DEPRESSION MAN TAKE SOME PSyCHS IF YOU NED TO JUST CUT IT OUT ADN START MAKING SOME MORE VIDEOS JEEZUS yOUTUBE SUCKS THESE DAYS I NEED SOMETHING TO WATCH

precisely. Video games are shoe-horned in as a gimmick and half the time the game he is talking about doesn't even especially exemplify the lesson. Its autismo and cringey.

Adam neely is innocent

Adam Neely and 12 Tone are both great. How do either of them have anything to do with Reddit or SJWs?

Alright, I'll try hard for you man

you dont even have to try just upload

I'll try, man

In several of his videos 12 Tone interrupts the lesson to prattle on about trans people in music or some other social justice nonsense.

holy fucking shit dude

HIGH ENERGY POST MY FELLOW MAGAPEDE

FUCKING BASED

also he makes faggy references to black metal and is literally autistic

I've watched dozens of his videos and I've never seen that. Can I get an example?

he has a whole video about "black metal drumming theory" or something like that, and he mentions being autistic in the latest video

frankjavcee

Oh, sorry, I replied to the wrong post. I meant the SJW ranting.

12 tone banned any mention of Walter Carlos on the Wendy Carlos vid.

soundcloud.com/user-225797210

youtu.be/eRqAY9de7tU

like and tag an addict

I'm not the same poster but i seem to recall seeing that in the comments section, not a video itself