bump

YES

Oh Shit Happening Thread?

Happening Thread.

we have a happening folks

Fake and gay.

>No Trump, No KKK, No fascist USA

>"No KKK, no fascist USA! No Trump!"

The KKK literally hasn't been anything but government plants for 50 years. Why does the left still act like they're enemy number 1?

Bump

"Fuck trump" And chanting strawmen, what an enlightened people.

WHOSE STREETS?

jebs actually pretty alright

>Still using the same chants as the Ferguson
chimp out.

Because white people.

>ook eek

ook eek

>"WHOSE SHEETS? ICE CREAM!"

AUSCHWITZ

The left love to create their "far-right" boogeyman strawman to attack.

>Trump protests are indistinguishable from BLM chimpouts

Not sure what was happening before, but I kept getting some connection error regarding a handshake. Glad to see it worked itself out I guess.

At the same time though it's sad to see a state like virginia that should be solidly based be filled with liberal fags. I don't know how to feel

Donald!........TRUMP.......Donald!.....TRUMP!...DONALD!!........FUCKING TRUMP slwdfsdh dslkfj jskdahfAHHRROOOOOOOO
Trump rally LAte Night

I hate this state so fucking much. Liberals and niggers destroyed this place.

NIGGER POST THE NOTHEIFSALLOED STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

I'm convinced there will be a Civil War in the US if Trump is elected. There is no other option, and you realize that's exactly why Trump is going to lose.

There has never been a backlash to a candidate like this.

Can't wait til Hillary gets elected and brings in all those conservatives to rape their asses.

Come down to NC bro, Waters fine

Its just a bunch of fags. Nothing will happen.

>tfw can only watch on mute.

>THESE BE OUR STREETS
They're going full nigger

same brah, thought i was banned or some shit

LOW ENERGY PROTEST

i guess the ACLU is there?

Why would I watch this Jewish stream

this tbqh

kek

Whatever they did, they failed to disrupt the rally. From the parking lot to the colesium we saw no protesters. Richmond police had their shit together

Sounds cosher desu

No thiefs isn't jewish is it?

Why are they chanting the same shit over and over again? Its fucking retarded, fucking sheep

Remove Kebab

jeb is such a fucking beta it's hard not to feel bad for him. Just think George Bush was his smarter older older brother.

you can't get much more beta than that as a would be presidential nominee who hands out turtles

WHOSE STREETS? AUSCHWITZ!

VOTE TRUMP, VOTE KKK, VOTE FASCIST USA!

Nothing better to do on a fine Friday night?
These people can't handle democracy, or anything, when it is not aligned with their "progressive" agenda.
Also, progressive is a stupid word. Normalizing gender-related mental illnesses, for example, is not progress What do they want yo progress to anyway? Is there an end? Or will they just keep pushing fringe, unnatural ideas onto the unwanting vast majority via radical means?

this is Sup Forums approved stream you newfag

>fucking retarded, fucking sheep

NEW TRUMP GENERAL

Nice, glad to hear you guys were safe

>leftist intellectuals

>There has never been a backlash to a candidate like this.
Ehh, they were more riled up over Bush from 2002-2005. Go look at literally any image of Bush protests and you can find several direct calls for his death/imprisonment, comparisons of him to a monkey, etc.

It's all the more hilarious that Obama is basically Black Bush and they love him more than JFK.

THIS IS A HAPPENING THREAD, DO NOT THREAD SPLIT, I REPEAT

THIS IS A HAPENING THREAD

ACLU LEGAL OBSERVERS

ACLU? ACLU in Hell!

Ugh right into the ovens with them

Alex the kike defender jones brought on an anti trump multicult SF operator

This has nothing to do with trump?

If Trump doesn't get elected, it'll happen, too.
How are conservatives going to Neo-React if the Democrats have the White House and the Sandersistas become more influential within the party, on top of Hillary being elected despite her crimes?

I LIVE IN VIRGINIA WHY THE FUCK DIDNT POL TELL ME ABOUT THIS EARLIER

REEEE

Bump for noone getting killed

Sup Forums is an imageboard of peace

>trump protestors
>nothing to do with trump

I can't fucking wait for a happening in my area. Mark my words, if a chimpout ever happens near Tacoma, I'm going to get my 15 minutes of fame come regardless of what I have to do in order to achieve it.

The bitch chanting "who's street" has a voice like nails on a chalkboard, fucking christ

No. Conservatives won't fight, they are too meek.

>b-but maybe

No. They will bitch and moan and then go to work on Monday.

Or, rather, it's something that is not Trump's doing, fuck, al lImean is that it's far enough to not be shoved into the 'general'

With all the increased federal government employees, is virginia going to become a new solidly blue state. I can see that happening, and if it does your state will never vote against democrats again.

Virginia scares me a lot bros. The Fed government is growing so big that its suburbs into other states will absolutely have huge repercussions in elections to come.

WHOS STREETS

AUSCHWITZ

WHOS STREETS

AUSCHWITZ

It's going to be a good night, Sup Forums bro

Godspeed user

Kek blesses you

Good luck, user. Never go out without a fight.

>AUSCHWITZ

SHUT

IT

DOWN

Can you imagine the outcry when he gets elected? It's going to be butt-hurt central.

I used to think the same thing, but you're a Canadian so maybe you don't realize how radical and tense this entire country is lately.

Nah Cuckservatives just like to talk big on the internet. In real life most of you are baby boomers and anime nerds.

(JEW SCREAMS)
AUSCHWITZ

>implying Trump supporters aren't passive vaginas in the face of violence

I hope these people suffer a lot with all their hatred. These are the kind of people who think they fight for "love and compassion" while being total dickbags. Hope they get tired soon and go home.

Are these people even old enough to vote?

Stupid question, but if we have live footage of the protests, shouldn't we have live footage of the rally?

Well god damn atleast they are in sync to a degree.

VOTE TRUMP

VOTE KKK MO FASCISTS USA

VOTE TRUMP

VOTE KKK FASCISTS USA

i think everyone went home..

Rally's over dumbass

Lol dubs checked

The Moon will protect you

>When you hate Trump but increase his support in your city by 10% in one night

I hope not. They believe they are doing the right thing while having no deeper understanding of the world, thats what makes them dangerous. Also shouting "Fuck trump" and associating him with the KKK they are really trying hard here to make him look bad but they just make themselves look bad.

DENMARK NO
It doesn't matter anymore, we've degenerated to mob rule. Black Lives Matter has always been a scheme to fuck with the rule of law.

SHUT IT DOWN

>tfw libcuck """"""""""""uprising"""""""""
>tfw right-wing populist militia+law enforcement backlash
>tfw Trump justice department

we're gay gay gay, no fat chicks. USA, vote Trump!

Nothing's happening just shots of their feet

It's just the fucking city

If you head to nova, or the mountains or even the beach, it gets significantly more red. [spoiler]because people actually have money[/spoiler]

That and VCU is a fucking travesty.

t. Chester

Please let me post.

It's the chorus to a song by a shitty band called MDE with "nazis" switched to Trump.

t. ex-punk

Whew that was a horrible hour and a half.

Infinitechan is slow as fucking balls.

Not unless the economy crashes hard after he gets in. Things might not be good but the vast majority of people aren't so desperate that they see violent overthrow as the only option.

>It doesn't matter anymore, we've degenerated to mob rule. Black Lives Matter has always been a scheme to fuck with the rule of law.

They see themselves as some sort of resistance movement against "injustice" and any kind of criticism is seen as "justifying police violence". Using the death of dindus to justify their retarded behavior, shouting in libraries and disrupting Sanders rally.

Who else /hannity/ here?

Kim Guilfoyle looking hot as fuck and shitting all over Hillary and abusing women.

Hail Neighbor! Prince George here.