ITT: WHITES ONLY

>Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.
>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind
t. Benjamin Franklin

who here /pennsylvania/ but also /not-white/

t.

>Tyrone Rodriguez gets mad at me not the literal hapa right above him
Sad!

shit you misquoted me I'm right HERE

You're Hapa?
>implying that I was wrong

N-NO BULLY

>he can't even recognize Sup Forums's most famous hapa Bucks

What's your ethnicity?

>spamming memes

fucking based

it's YOU! the unknown white man

Yo

when are you going to get the flags?

>coloreds have already invaded the thread
later

what's good. don't leave new guy I am probably in ur other threads already

Probably never tbqh

come into the metaphorical light and face me white boi

whatever lupin the 3rd is

French and Japanese?

>the thought of some hapa in Pennsylvania knowing where I live
*shudders*

oh snap actually I'm vietnamese

bucks county intel only monitors certain individuals like new mexico.

Were you in the thread when Paha was doxxed? Not interested in that happening to me desu

oh no, but I did see pics of him. quite a handsome la. I am heavily against that, and paha gave the info himself. san fran is the one to watch for, and even then he only does it if they give the info

Half French/Half Vietnamese?

err maybe not half french. like a blend of northwest euros.
why do you want to know? are you reporting for them? tell them I didn't do anything against their ideals. tell them I even partly stood for them... at times

What?
I just wanted to know, sorry if I sounded too pushy I'm just sorta tired

Do you have to have Celtic ginger-skin to post here?

I get tanned in the sun.

no it's alright im just paranoid. thought you were someone else
I'm vietnamese and german/irish/english/scottish/welsh

what about you

>of increasing the lovely White and Red
ah yes, the typical white suprematicist with a jungle monkey asian wife

founding fathers were cherokeeboos you moron.

Ben Franklin had over 50 illegitimate children with whores in France over a period of 20 years

SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH!

>Chinese flag turns into Canadian flag

Early natives were one of us.

Even the natives that remain today are drastically different as human beings, from the natives in Mexico etc.

You meet them, talk to them, compare you lives and the way you think, and you instantly get the impression that: this is a white person.

I totally understand why the colonists considered the natives to be white. They are in every way that matters: the brain.