Does she actually think she's attractive?

Does she actually think she's attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fd_oQ5ocBdM
youtube.com/watch?v=SGzeUWXPxNU
youtube.com/watch?v=OiSY-W8PYS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My fiancé watches this show. I fucking hate that disgusting Russian bitch. That fat guy needs to grow some balls. If he's paying for all of this bitch's crap, he should at least try to find a much more attractive woman.

wtf is that

kek no

She looks like the ugly baby from that Dinosaurs sitcom

That fat fuck is so stupid he keeps all his money in bitcoins.

>ugly bitch
>aggravating, demanding personality
dropped faster than a boiling pot

>That fat guy needs to grow some balls.

Sounds to me like you need to grow some balls and tell your fiance to fuck off and watch it by herself.

Whats wrong? Girl you stalk on facebook wont return your feelings?

Yikes...

Suace?

The last episode? They couldn't afford plane tickets to fly to the studio because his exchange was hacked.

Dude is your typical moron.

>getting ready to marry some basic bitch that watches reality TV with you to bond

i almost feel bad for you nu-male; brace yourself for the inevitable cuckening when your life becomes the reality tv

10/10 in Russia.

how does she speak with no teeth

This show is brilliant.

>She goes on modeling gigs
>all the guys are like you're too short and fat to be a model but shit I'll go ahead and take these pics since I'm being paid to by your cuck husband
>he actually pays it kek

Really really hope it's all staged

I she the same one with the perky titties in that webm?
Damn she's truly ugly tho.

What show?

That bitch is ugly inside and out and that fat faggot that's bankrolling her when she won't even touch him should be gassed.

She looks slightly ugly and retarded. Nice body but terrible face.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fd_oQ5ocBdM

lol

>getting ready to marry some basic bitch that watches reality TV with you to bond

i almost feel bad for you nu-male; brace yourself for the inevitable cuckening when your life becomes the reality tv

90 Day Fiance, it's about mail order brides/husbands. Another pair is a fat old bespectacled mom with a strapping young brown guy named Muhammed who obviously doesn't give a fuck about her

youtube.com/watch?v=SGzeUWXPxNU

Cuck went off on her.

I watch Top Chef with my wife and we've been together for ten years and she knows if she ever steps out of line I'll put her through a fucking wall she won't ever recover from.

Sorry your mommy cheated on your daddy with some nigger after watching an episode of The Real World and he killed himself in front of you, kid.

lmao

>fat ameriblob single mom marries a homosexual paki looking for a green card
Absolutely 2016

It is pretty current year.

NOT THE MAMA

kek

She THICC tho

>keying a niggas car

Oh hell no. Beat that bitch and carve whore into her forehead

wtf she's both ugly and crazy, why is he with her?

youtube.com/watch?v=OiSY-W8PYS0

Based AZN girl love you long time

Moar slutty russian chipmunk

Yowza

>do you regret it?
>silence like a fucking 7 year old
>why did you do it
>i had my reasons

what a little prissy brat.

Even tv-magic can't make her look good.

Why is that so common with ugly girls though?

You'd think they would at least try to be nice to have something going for them.

Was she casted for Stranger Things Season Two?

Because enough men still want to fuck ugly girls.
If you are a 8/10 chad you can also be a dick and girls would still fall for you.

made me laugh tbqh

she look like an ugly Sammi Hanratty

What show?

breh...

Really? You're that mad

All Slav bitches are, even the men, they pour sour cream on everything they eat and spend 23 hours of the day squatting.

>she storms off
>hes scurries behind her catching the mic
Beta cuck bitch boi

keked at his current year behavior

I HAD MY FUCKING REASONS

>this what america consider entertainment

fucking disgusting

She has a banging body and is probably slutty as hell in bed.

He's fat and stupid but has cash by getting into the medical pot business in cali really early on.

man you should see the columbian broad she's a fucking cunt to but god damn is she smoking for being in her 30s

>probably slutty as hell in bed

Not like he would know

She's actually pretty hot tho, her face is kinda fucked because her lips are badly done but her body is perfect
>but but ur pleb my gf/waifu is better
sure thing pal

I like how that fat fuck is all like "I'll get you sooner or later"

Isn't this the cuck who bought her as a mail order pride and spending a shit load of money so she can kick off a modeling career?

>paying for a woman
>she doesn't put out when you want

gentlemen, pay attention to this. of course, with your women who are considerate and working to help you shouldn't be treated this way, but if you're paying all the bills and she isn't doing anything but sitting on her ass, she should get on her knees or get out the door.

LMAO

those grapes look really nice

I give yall a quick recap for the anons who aren't into 90 day fiance
>fat fucker has cash because he invested in LMAO WEED early, makes 3 figures, probably in the low side
>meets russian bitch online and brags about cash
>one day picks her up in Spain or something and spends $70k on her traveling around the world
>until this point she was pretty nice with him and he fell in love
>During the show she was a total bitch, erased his phone several times remotely, literally said she was with him for the money, threatened him about returning to russia, ruined a deal for several thousand dollars, treated him like shit all the time and demanded all kinds of expensive shit fat fucker couldn't afford because he's not THAT wealthy
>fat fuck was begging her to stay all the time being a beta fuck pretty much all the season
>in the last episode he gave her an ultimatum and asked her is she wanted to stay or leave, she decided to stay and married him in some shitty church
>in the post-show interview russian bitch cried and complained about how she was portrayed in the show, all while being a total bitch anyways
Pic related Anfisa's real form

*6 figures

>her face is kinda fucked because her lips

No, her face is just generally fucked. I agree though, that body is perfect and I'd fucker her until I was in a coma if I could.

Idk man, she looked pretty SOLID before the lip shit

kek

shes cute. he probably just sniffs her underwear

I was kind of scared my Russian girlfriend would do something like that but she's actually smarter and richer than me and always had occasions when she's not so nice to me (which is what attracted me to her lol).

>tfw she steps on me to wake me up. And tells me to get my lazy black ass up

hnng

>black

>black
>smart, rich Russian gf

Fuck you Tyrone

oh fuck that got me going

I'm going to order one of those stuffed rats off amazon, along with a little skullcap to go with it lmfao

>black
shes already a disgusting coal burner bro

So this is the power of the bbc.

>black
Dump that degenerate coalburning slut immediately

She could be attractive if she didn't have that awful botched Russian botox job.

>That empty sociopath face

Like a fucking child that hasn't developed empathy yet

he should honestly just hit her
she would probably actually like him more after lol

Literally this desu senpai

The way she abuses him is hilarious
>Constantly says she doesn't love him and just wants him to buy her things
>Won't show him any affection
>Kicks him out of his own apartment
>Locks him out of his phone and apple account cuz she got his password
>Keys his car with the word "idiot"

How much dick do you think she's getting on the side?

All the dicks.

so I was watching Bridge to terabithia last night and god damn I wish I could fuck ASR in it physically her prime/leslie was a great character

Also
>said she won't marry him if he doesn't : buy her a 45k dress, 300k ring, 10k a month allowance, pay and endorse her 'bikini model' career even though a 'famous' photographer said she was too short (5'7) to be a model

yeh breh, u gettin BLACKED

this was painful

Dang. People make some terrible choices with plastic surgery.

>she

KRAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

She Looks like Ben Kingsley with long hair.

She's from Russia, not Brazil

Is there a step beyond fetal alcohol syndrome? Like some sort of more advanced classification?

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Plus

shes pretty hot, face is kinda funny but but all you fuckers are stupid as hell. reality tv isnt real.

they literally set everything up. i would know, i was on a reality tv show (not as a cast member)

muhammad is based

I found it HILARIOUS when she isnt taljing and they pan out to everyones face and theyre all like ._.

>fiancé
>falling for the vaginal jew

she legit looks like a fish