Alpha in the Power Rangers movie

This is real. Out of all the concepts they probably had they chose this design.

cute

ay ay ay ay ayyyyyyyy

Oh look, Iron Man fucked a frog.

Why is he wearing a Mexican sombrero?

>When you wanna be an orangutang proportionally but your head is a pancake

JUST

MORPH

I saw the trailer for this movie in the theaters and I couldn't fucking believe it when the words Power Rangers popped up at the end. Nothing about this looks like power rangers aside from having teenage protagonists. That's all they have.

There's no power ranger costumes. There's no Zordon. There's no mechs. Alpha is completely different. There's no weird humanoid monsters that explode every time they're punched.

This isn't power rangers. This is the most blatant and idiotic attempt to use an existing IP to push something unrelated I've ever seen. This barely even qualifies as a reboot.

pepe edit when?

I liked it

There are costumes and there is Zordon you idiot

MY

you are looking at it

Oh dear god no.

pffffffffft hahahahahahaha

More like Beta 5, amirite guise

Everything about this film looks awful.

MY FUCKING SIDESSS

Not in the trailer, cucktard.

>they paid someone for this.
I honestly just feel bad for them.

>Ay ay ay ay I look like shirt!

I actually like that design. Reminds me of Abe's Oddysee.

>That tummy
Boner no

You see them start to morph at the end, it's only the first teaser.
Not that I'm defending it, it does look like a bland YA book adaptation but with Power Rangers. Better be megazords at least.

you'd think a movie that WANTS to cater to nostalgia, wouldn't change the designs so much and make them all look like shit.

The director is clearly embarrassed by the source material.

Not just any frog

Bing bing.

SHIT

if there's no bulk and skull, imma demand putlocker reimburse me.

Everything they changed about the design is dumb;

> Lets make a domed head into an egg, lets make sure people know its an egg by adding a yoke to the middle
> Lets give him external eyes, despite the main design choice of his original version having the dome light up
> Lets make him podgy
> Lets remove his clothed look and instead make him look like a fat guy in a bra and panties
> Lets give him extremely long arms
> Lets make his arms have random armour that doesn't make sense and just looks weird

This is just dumb. Honestly as daft as it may seem, they could have took the original designs and just made a movie with those and people would have watched it.

We live in a world where we have films where The Avengers sitting down eating food together and the Suicide Squad having a drink in a bar. Nothing about this film makes sense.

> Lets give dinosaurs robots multiple sets of extra legs
> Lets make the Power Ranger's suits into aliens
> Lets make Alpha 5 into a podgy bellied skinny child

they made look more like what he was meant to be, a fat, gay, mexican robot.

NO!

The director obviously hates that his big break is power rangers and not marvel.

>no HYYAAAs
>no poses with explosions in the background
>no quick cuts of their gloves, boots, belts

This could have been a fun, upbeat and campy film set in the 90s. Instead we got this out of date late-00s dark gritty shit

I'm fascinated by this movie.

It's the nostalgic reboot that no one asked for, and it keeps looking worse and worse.

heees made in Me-hi-ho, papi

looks like ratchet and clank doubleteamed the physical manifestation of the bionicle movie, and then asked J.A.R.V.I.S for some spare parts