/bb/ Big Brother OTT

prev thread: Final 3: Jason, Krispy, Morgan

Wednesday
>Final pleas 4pm EST
>Finale after

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-top-allison-grodner-finale-preview-951250
twitter.com/30notanything/status/804061457730113536
bigbrothernetwork.com/who-should-win-big-brother-over-the-top-2016/
twitter.com/alexshay1/status/804066741655478272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are the only fucker that I won't miss

grodner

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-top-allison-grodner-finale-preview-951250

How will the finale night play out? Will the third place finisher be revealed and evicted?

>It is the one big live show we're doing this season. It will play out on the stage with a live audience and Julie [Chen] hosting it. The houseguests who have gone home will all come back together to reunite on stage and at some point during the program the third place finisher will be announced and evicted and we'll have their eviction interview with Julie. And then the winner will be announced. We will already have tallied the votes. We will have them under lock and key in sealed envelopes and Julie will be the person that reveals it.

>yfw RealityRecaps retweets Shane Cuckmans post

that bullshit about not being able to show live comps cause the build is too big

she actually thinks america played the game

BBOTT confirmed a flop and wont return

Fucking lmao, awesome job to Shane Cuckman on getting that Eric retweet.

You obviously tricked them, they probably scrolled quick, saw caps lock campaigning from "Shane", and hit the RT

Amazing... no one let him know, it's delicious

no bully

its tagged as comedic

pretty sure they know its a joke

Look who else likes the tweet...

WOW, KAT IS LOOKING 37 here and not 27.

Holy fucking shit lol

You obviously don't know what you are talking about

I don't see a single thing "tagged" as Comedic - That's the guys Twitter handle, he is a podcaster and he is a dumb mother fucker. He recently changed his Twitter name to "Comedic Recaps" for some reason, but he is in no way a self deprecating funny jokester. He sucks Jason and Shanes dicks all the way.

I'm happy to have educated you, hope you understand now.

I added a Chopin station to my phone radio app so that if I'm ever in a car with Shelby and she wants to use my phone to play dj she will stumble on it and it'll be an easy icebreaker

:^]

He changed his name to "Comedic Recaps" so that when people tweet all the terrible shit hes said about Alex to her he can say its all a joke and not to be taken seriously.

Literally.

Yeah, I thought as much

He did the same exact thing when he tweeted how Plastics fans were proven to be cheating in the votes...I kept tweeting to him that he had no proof, and suddenly it all became a "joke".

If its any consolation I see tons of tweets and posts hating on him. People know he is full of shit and call him the tabloids of the BB community.

baby shelby

so he's got natalies sense of humor

I still cant believe half these twitter accounts are serious

Hahaha... "Its a prank all along guys honest!"

They are simply pathetic, or dumb people.

Like, I know it's "just a show dude woah don't take it so seriously!"
But once THEY start taking it seriously like that... for Jason? Says something about them, easily.

>using friendship unironically

>all if Nicoles fans are Ballsmasher fans

>Pissed fans are Gayson fans

So fucking glad that manlet lost in retrospect.

and the funny part is paul was rich person and nicole was the poor person

Was thinking it would be fun for /bb/ to compile a satirical Wiki like the autists over on /who/ have.

Good idea or shit idea?

go away

>he is this invested in twitter posters

oh thank you for the education

yet another confirmation that based Glenn is /ourguy/

>topkek

continue pls

>put comp energy into overdrive

more like put chomp energy into overweight

i want to keep them rare but i might post more

its over just post them already cause they wont be rare when she is allowed to make her shit public in a couple hours after jchen interview

twitter.com/30notanything/status/804061457730113536

I love that Glenn is still trying to keep this charade up...

he truly is /ourguy/

Sounds kind of funny to me lol

Maybe you shouldn't comment on things you admit to have no clue about?
He's not a "Twitter Poster", he's a long time BB Podcaster who has has tons of houseguests on his shows. Get educated more.

Plus like what the fuck, you clearly had no idea what you were talking about even without knowing who Eric is... you fucking confused "tags" with "usernames".

Seriously are you fucking dumb? Lol. Twitter is 10 years old now, Grampa. A tag is not a username.
Ya you got me riled up for being a little faggot

Maybe if you beg, and use punctuation while doing so, I'll throw you some pity hues.

The absolute madman

talking to himself with his alt

>definitely 50

>texting her twice in a row

this is why you're alone

looks like baby Wheat Knee beside her

bigbrothernetwork.com/who-should-win-big-brother-over-the-top-2016/

>In the end, America’s involvement was pretty even (though leaned a little more toward Shelby), but Jason did benefit slightly more than the other two in the final 3. Kryssie’s Care Package kept him safe, as did his Co-HOH. Morgan got the veto handed to her by America, which was basically to save Shelby, but she benefited from it as well. Kryssie seemingly benefited the least from fan help.

>So now that I’ve established that the Fan Help portion doesn’t really mean much, let’s tie this up.

being this biased...

nobody cares

go suck his virtual cock

Ever consider making a /bb/ discord?

Kek b-but she needs to be BB-educated

/ourguy/

thanks m8

Dude it's not even about Eric, I didn't mean to imply that knowing him matters.

You don't know the difference between a tag and a username.

Are you 5 years old?

i never use punctuation

you should know me by now

You also should go away

Add Mozart you pleb

>completely ignoring America's nominee
>"fan portion doesn't really mean much"

What kind of a fucktard wrote this garbage

DUDE, the point is twitter is for losers like you so just keep it over there, we dont want you here

LMAO oh you're that guy.

I'm pretty sure we told you to fuck off a few times by now.

>we

fuck off faggot

Also how was that "the point"?

I said that the Jason fan retweeting "ShaneCuckmans" tweet was funny.

You retorted like a jackass saying it was "obviously comedic" because of a "tag"...? When there is literally zero tag to be spoken of.

Just stop being fucking retarded and then blaming it on Twitter.

neck yourself, this twitter shit has been pure comedy.

I question what that dude even goes online for.

Ok, change "we" to "multiple people".

this is the problem when second rate minds offer analysis. you cannot be evicted if you're not on the block. america's nom went 5/7 in favor of jason. the care packages except for jason's co-HOH are mere window dressing. if whitney had never flipped even morgan's double eviction veto wouldn't have mattered since she would have lost an alliance member anyway. a lot of uneducated dummies are operating and offering analysis on these websites

real 4chanarians come here to escape the shitholes that are twitter, reddit and facebook and you sorry sons of whore try bringing that shit here

if you stopped posted yesterday nobody would care and nothing of value would be lost

you are everything that is wrong and the reason we cant have nice things

You tried to make fun of him for not knowing what a hashtag is you preteen little shit. Shut the fuck up

wew

All these Shelby pics of her with much less attractive people. She's trying to make herself look better than she is

is this fucking serious?
there are only two positive points in this image

she looks really different with bangs

He's probably the person that uses reddit

Not a joke. Part of her BFs campaign.

twitter.com/alexshay1/status/804066741655478272

Shelby video

Who cares?

Stop samefagging...

I don't care if you know Twitter or not but if you have no idea what Twitter is, then don't reply like a smartass like this guy did here

C U T E

Shut the fuck up nigger faggot nobody fucking cares at all. You have autism you are annoying we get it you fucking like Twitter good for you dayvonne

Shelby got bars

>getting this mad he lives his life according to twitter

Watch the n-bombs and f-bombs or you are out of the bomb squad. Need I remind you this is a blue (SFW) board?

wtf does this even mean

why didn't dayvonne have a s17 cast party at her house in inglewood like vanessa did in vegas? after all inglewood is very close to burbank

>getting this mad about anything

ask the butthurt twitterfag

im sure he gets alerts to his mobile devices whenever she makes a twitter

Morgan's boyfriend's most recent liked big brother related tweets

because day is a shitty bb player, its a fact.

That would've been perfect. All the cancerous HGs would've went to Day's house and got shot