Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFAF_World_Championship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cavs>cubs>penguins>patriots

Not sure what this means.

The Warriors are the current champs.

I think I wouldn't wear it if I won one.
Not only because of the robbers but also because it looks weird on a man's hand.

Except if I were a Patriot. Then I would use many at the same time.

Pens>Cavs>Pats>Cubs

You mean like this?

>because it looks weird on a man's hand.
Probably a cultural thing because here a sports ring means more than just champions

283 diamonds

kek never change costa rica

Is that they forgot to put the ring of the champion of the MLS (seattle sounders)

They know they should also take into account the major league soccer

>"world" champions

I see Hockey people aren't retarded enough to write >world champions

Who's going to beat the Patriots?

Get out, Fer

>""""world"""" champions

Babe Ruth's 1927 World Series ring

lol that is so pathetic. just goes to show how pathetic the MLS is.

GOAT ring right here

>win in top league of competition
>not world champions
>,,,,

If any other country could field a team that wouldn't get destroyed by literal amateurs, they could have a claim to "World Champions as well, but as we all know...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFAF_World_Championship

That's the Pens 2016 ring. You'll have to update it when they get their 2017 one.

wow

looks like they got the #7 from the "high school state championship ring" catalog

the best looking Patriots ring is their third, but my favorite in looks alone is the packers last one

looks gay af

>af
how's high school? Is it 'lit'?

shits on fleek breh

Penguins could put world champions tbqhwy. the NHL is the best league in the world in terms of talent and players come from all over the world.

why do amerikan use rings?
what's the story behind this?

since there's only 1 trophy, teams gave out other shit to individuals. One team did rings back in the 20s or 30s and it just became tradition after that.

>world champions

lmao

this,how can you put it there when you didn't beat international teams? I mean, even if you would murder other teams, it's just the principal of it all. world champions in the NATIONAL football league, baka

MLS cup champ should write "World Champion" too. It would piss off everybody

Just because Suharto stole all the rings in your country doesn't mean the rest of the world has to pretend they're an extremely valuable resource

What's wrong with medals?

this isnt the olympics

>American Sports and rings

i dunno man, i think there's something effeminate about wearing those things.

>MLB
>NFL
>NBA
>NHL

Top leagues in the world where nations from all over clamor and watch the sport. World Champions are correct

they somehow manage to be uglier and more awkward to wear than rings

they will be legit "world" champions the day they let anyone contest them.
Until that, national champions.

>the day they let anyone contest them
This, let's assemble a team of the best of the best from Uganda and see if they can beat the Chicago Cubs at baseball. Until the Cubs beat the Ugandan national team, their championship has an asterisk.

New England is nice but the shape sucks. I really like how the red pops on the c and gold trim. Pens is generic and Cubs is missing something. I'd go cavs > pats > Cubs > pens

americans have an awful taste

americans are so obsessed with black culture they all want to lool like black pimps

this
only monarchs and women should wear rings

is it Sup Forums or /effeminate/?

You do know there's a thing called World championship in Ice Hockey and Basketball, right? In Ice Hockey USA has won gold only twice since 1920, and in Basketball they share the record number of gold medals with YUGOSLAVIA, a country that doesnt even exist anymore.

In Baseball there should be games with Japanese, Philippine and Venezuelan teams.

In NFL you can rightfully call yourselves world champions. The rest of the world has rugby world cup anyways.

Its 2016 champs you doofus
It was the year of the meme except in hockey

Nobody has challeneged the fact that they are world champions in Baseball/Basketball/Hockey/USA Football so they can call themselves that.

USA are current baseball and basketball world cup champions, NHL is a Canadian league you fucking dipshit. It was started in Canada by Canadian teams and then expanded into the US. either way the Stanley Cup is the proper world championship trophy, historically there were many challenges to it for world champion, the challenges just stopped.

>we suck at the sport everybody plays
>so let's invent sports that nobody cares about and crown ourselves "World" champions in it
>of course nobody can play against us so we are "world" champiosn forever
ladies and gentalmen: the state of the United States of Amercia

Fuck off le cuck. Don't you have to get stabbed by ahmed?

u mad greatest allies?
just stating facts, calling yourselves "World" champs in a sport nobody play and nobody else is allowed to play is pathetic

Lets Go Pens!
Fuck the Pats!
and who gives a shit about the other 2

They would be though. The NBA, MLB, and NFL take all the world's best players in those sports. No team from a single nation could beat any of those teams without a substantial amount luck and trap game syndrome. Except for the NFL since 99% of the NFL is American anyway.
Come back if MLS starts calling themselves world champions since they're soccer equivalent to foreign Basketball, Baseball, American Football leagues: where you go when you can't cut it at the top.

>Wins MLS Cup with 0 shots on goal

>"world champion"
>actual world doesn't compete in it
nice "world" you have here you cave autist

Basketball is huge around the world. China and the US are both obsessed with it, that's like 20% of the world's population alone. Not to mention you have major leagues in your country and the surrounding ones

This

Japs care about our sports. They produce more MLB players than any country that isn't a Caribbean island and the World Tournament of American Football is a contest to see who can beat them for second place.

American won the World Baseball Classic, the gold in basketball, and the World IFAF World Championship. And those teams would get absolutely BTFO by their compatriots in pic related, with the exception of the Olympic basketball team, which could actually win.

You'll be legit "world" champions when teams from all around the world are allowed to play in the NBA play-offs.
until then: national champions

>pic related
Meant OP picture.

and any football club would be BTFO by either Barca or Real Madrid. That doesn't mean that the La Liga champion has the right to call itself "world champion"

MLS too mate, best league in the world

>If a team is the champion of the best league in the world, and could reliably beat any team the world has in that sport, they're have no right to call themselves the world champions.
Really made me think.

Worst Ring of All Time?

pats ring is cooler desu but this one is better than those other shits

>sounders
>sounding is when you stick an object in your urethra for sexual pleasure
>the team shows they're tough by letting their opponents know they stick things in their urethrea

OK soccer