/ggg/ - Gucci Gang General

Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang

why do shitlords this him, and others in the hiphop community, glorify such shitty drugs
just smoke some weed, maybe do a psych or two, but I'll never understand the lean thing

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

gucci gang

not an argument
i hope you overdose on lean faggot

its all about getting really numb and desensitized with drugs now just getting regular old high is pastiche

its way easier to make lean than it is to get weed most of the time. It's also a completely different feeling.

D Rose D Rose D Rose D Rose D Rose D Rose D Rose

it's never been easier to get weed
lean is absolutely terrible for you. a drug dealer I know almost exclusively does lean and he looks like a big dumb balloon, he slurs all the time, and it's just not a good look.
I've done lean before, no idea why being slumped in your seat for hours at a time is fun or cool

This. It's punks and doing inhalants and heroin back in the day. Pure escapism baybee!

>no idea why being slumped in your seat for hours at a time is fun
this is how heroin feels too you know, also lean is STILL easier to get than weed no matter what you say

Depends where you are retard. Nobody in my area sells the shit

>lean is STILL easier to get than weed no matter what you say
literally explain how

>lean is STILL easier to get than weed
Bro lean is expensive as fuck these days. That's why rappers drink it. They want to flaunt how much cash they have.

sup ggg
my lil bit' du cocaine oo
bot a gucci belt dis mo'nin (gucci gang)
wut guci u bot 2day?
fuc a lil bich make her puss we'

D Rose D Rose D Rose

You live in a weird place dude

>this is how heroin feels too you know, also lean is STILL easier to get than weed no matter what you say
please elaborate on this because there's literally no way that this is possible

Seriously, I don’t think people get what’s in lean. You can’t tell me it’s harder to get a bag of dirt weed than it is to get promethazine

weed is easy as shit to get what are you talking about

hey i know a couple drug dealers, lemme shoot off a text and ask them what it's easier to be on deck with

Wait you mean to tell me Nyquil ain't gonna cut it?

>he doesn't have a prescription-strength cough syrup provider

Exactly, rappers drink lean to flex and look cool, if they wanted to do opiates and actually getting high was their main priority they would at least be popping oxys

lmaoing @ their lives 2bh

Bro most cough syrup these days doesn't have codeine in it. The stuff that does is prescription only, hence the scarcity.

Meant for

Lean’s usually a mix of cough syrup and promethazine and soda, but the heavy shit, not over the counter cold medicine. If you’re talking about straight up robotripping than yeah syrup’s easier to get than weed

yeah I came in with a saw

I know a guy who robotripped and it sounded horrible. Idk what kind of degenerate would be into it.

who else can say "bi cha fle ri ro" and make perfect sense

such a pure human being

lean is codeine, proemethazine, and generally sprite but any clear soda can work. I know a few guys that'll have a jolly rancher sit in the soda for about ten minutes before pouring syrup
anyway
I just got off the phone with a bud of mine, he said that pretty much everywhere it's far easier to get weed than lean, but also said it could be a lot easier than usual to find lean in texas
so if this guy lives in texas there could be some truth to what he's saying

thank you for your research and insight

His mixtape is unironically more consistent than DAMN. or Flower Boy.

I'm in Texas and only one person that I know sells but its stupid expensive.

ye

seems like a job opportunity desu

>tfw Pump is living the life at 17
>tfw 18 and never once did some shit worth recognizing

I wish I were Dr. Pump

Yeah but the tradeoff is he'll probably be dead before 25 like Peep.

YAH I CAME IN WITH THE SAUCE OOH

This is embarassing

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

gucci gang gucci gang gucci kill yourself

youre embarrassing my man

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

gucci gang louie gang fendi gang dolce gang 'sace gang prada gang lotta gangs

what the fuck is a 'gucci gang'?

Maybe if you live in a southern shithole where Lean is usually tradition.

Outside of that, you cant find Codeine syrup anywhere. Your average Weed Dealer and Dispensery is waaayy more common.

That' stuff has Dextromethorphan. I don't think Codeine and Proemethizne produces the same effect.

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang
ge da gooch (gucci gooch)
pu it on da pooch (brrrr)
fuck yo bich (wha?)
gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

What does he honestly say after the first chorus?

Diamond on my rist
Hunned on my rist

AY
BRR
OH
AH
OU

...nigga

dxm and coedine are completely different, neither are really good for you of course
lol it doesnt really need anything to mix with but the superior drink to mix with is olde english

Two years, tops. Drug-related death or flops out of existence.

its unironically really good and fun also not pretentious as fucking Kendrick Lamar

He is so young that he will be brain dead in a year due to all the drugs he's doing

Heard it in an ad on tv for Target today. I'm not kidding.

>pastiche
That word doesn't mean what you think it means

Can this guy go ahead and OD already