WARNING Coming to a city near YOU

EBT Cards across the US still HAVE NOT received their funds for June and it has been 10 days.

Woman ripping a store apart because she doesn't have any real money
youtu.be/bUuuK_FxCs8

Story
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-09/ebt-card-outage-8-days-june-and-many-americans-are-still-waiting-food-stamp-money

Other urls found in this thread:

stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-day-ebt-card-runs-out-98-black-east.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7lGxXseKHtA
youtu.be/mOidQ4hhVA0
ebt.ca.gov/caebtclient/usebenefit.jsp
mass.gov/eohhs/consumer/basic-needs/food/snap/using-the-electronic-benefits-transfer-ebt-card.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So I guess we should all get chipped, right?

Apparently not because they might not put money in anyone's chips lol

Darn I just got that last month while I job hunt. Oh well, McDonalds dollar menu for me.

A few months back I was in the grocery store and they started making announcements over the PA system. They never use the PA system.

They announced every few minutes that the EBT system was down but that they could still accept certain other forms of payment. I [laughed internally] every time because I had enough cash to cover it even though I'd rather use one of my cards or another for various reasons.

The Great welfare state of Washington has given out plenty in welfare this month so far. I've been refilling the atm at my work daily to keep up with these people as usual.

I don't like using my card. Cash is 99.9% good even if a stores system is down.

>EBT Cards across the US still HAVE NOT received their funds for June and it has been 10 days.

I've never been more proud of my country.

Using food stamps or EBT is fine, but you should be respectful...

I basically only use it when it's trouble do to otherwise, like at a gas station. Probably does something good for my credit rating if I should ever have to take out a loan again, and they give me massive Amazon points.

It's pretty crazy what they give away for free even if you don't use it much and sometimes forget to pay the bill. I think that says a lot about how derelict the majority of our population is.

good

I've seen people ahead of me use them just fine in Nevada

That video is ooooooold.

I honestly don't think that the elite are trying to take over. I truly think that they think Keynesian Economics works. 7 years for them 7 years for us off and on. 2001-2008 For us 2009-Current Year for them technically. Free shit is nice but not when it's bare minimum.

how did you qualify?

I live in the ghetto but make 32k per year

I work with things I'm allowed to talk about, so you can best believe the things you're not supposed to talk about are 10x worse as a starting point.

They're trying. Anybody (most people) who see the things I do should be fired immediately if they can't see what's up.

?
my balance is fine
>niggers btfo

Sorry, by "card" I meant normal kinds of credit and debit cards that I have in case one stops working for whatever reason. I've had that happen to me before. Multiple bank accounts are also a good idea.

I qualify for all of them basically the same way I qualify for a gun. There's not a sufficient reason for them to view me as a liability.

Strength in numbers dude. They can try but then they're still idiots in a different way.

SBPDL has been warning us about this for a while

stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-day-ebt-card-runs-out-98-black-east.html

>poorbucks

Freaking out due to lack of gibsmedat has to be an American problem only.. r-r-right?

having children is the best way to get it.

As a police officer how would your impulse not be to pull the trigger in these situations? we need to cut our men in uniform so goddamn slack.

The natives like to throw a fit and blockade a road or railway every once and a while to demand more gibs up here

Are niggers going to start starving to death or their rolls of fat will get them thru this month.

By being able to see things very slightly from the inside, I have become convinced that there is a sufficient force of people who are normal people who want to do good in the world and save our country.

I have an EBT card. Lemme say right now you make too much money.

I dunno what the real cap is. But I clear very little and work at Lowes. I basically have no income so I get 200 a month for food.

Dunno how mexicans or niggers do it. Probably kids.

They always seem to get killed though

>JFK
>MLK

I live in Atlanta a.k.a Charcoal City, how fucked am I?

Thank you and damn it

let the niggers fucking starve

Those are figureheads, so it makes sense that they would be targeted for mass psychological impact.

I'm talking about the people nobody will ever hear about.

Are you not embarrassed to be a leech on society?

This is why our country is going into the toilet. So many incentives for low-iq, uneducated, low-skilled scum to reproduce.

>Canada
>if you're unemployed (with proof/reasons), you're given job training as well as a monthly cheque
>government will also follow up with you to help you find work

Food stamps? Lol.

deray and sean king?

Not sure which I hate more. Blacks or fat women.

It's easy for Alex Jones to say Chaos and Solution but when you open Pandora's box you never know what you're going to get. If the elites decided to stir some shit up the common man isn't going to be the only one to suffer. gonna be hard to have 10 butlers and 20 maids per person when there are only so many people left.

Mark my words regardless of what you know

It's going to be okay.

But in the mean time tough times ahead for the poor.

More like GOMAD and Structural Fitness.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lGxXseKHtA video is old as fuck

It was posted 3 days ago you dumbass

I got my $485 food stamp

If they ever really let the poor go, then it's bedlam. People go crazy when they have no prospect of feeding their bellies.

This is no less than the basis for some of Henry Kissinger's deep thoughts. It's no joke. Even the Bolsheviks had to back off a little ways to keep the population under control when confronted by starvation.

So.. north American problem?

he's right

So just bust out the checkbook
Whats the problem?

seems like if we just cut off ebt for a year that would be the final solution to our peoblems

welcome to the light brother

Is an Amazon rewards card actually good, I buy shit there a lot.

I always heard I should have two credit cards for some reason.

He's paying taxes, at least he's contributing to the system by paying taxes dumbass.

I don't have an Amazon rewards card. It's just that it turns out that my main card's reward system tends to be most useful when I turn them into Amazon points. So I let them build up and then decide on a case by case basis where to spend them. I don't really need much from Bed Bath and Beyond, for instance.

But I do sometimes get a prepaid debit card. If you can think up the right package, that can make for a pretty nice Christmas present.

at least he seems to be looking for a way out
this will help him get there, then he will no longer leech. This is what EBT and such was intended for

youtu.be/mOidQ4hhVA0

Well they still haven't discovered the fountain of youth yet so eventually they will be replaced like every other Governing body in history

It was posted in the actual Article

It's like screaming at your friends 3 days after your birthday asking where your gift is

In my experience, nobody is embarrassed at all about using EBT, and they will even spend time arguing about whether or not it's technically legal for what they want to buy.

It's a system for hiding a problem. There are other systems in place already where you can go to get welfare if you're in a shit situation without any need for shame. This is just an automatic enabling excuse and a control method.

then niggers be like
>store people follow me with their stares

well yeah genius. They woudn't so the same with a asian because comparatively your race has a bad rep.

I agree, we need to give it a hard reset and figure something else out.

>lol dumb Americans don't even have free healthcare
>you have to get a check from the government because you can't make ends meet with your job? What a leech.
Pick one faggot.

I cant believe Russia is gone but fucking Canada is still here.

They can't even get the people who could give them the fountain of youth to hand over the tech instead of saying what the fug.

Good time to learn how to grow you own food, though. It's cheap as hell and better what you could buy anyway.

[Functional Strength Intensifies]

I'd ban ATM withdrawals for EBT in every state. EBT is accepted almost everywhere so there's no need to pull cash out unless it's for non-food items.

You can get cash from it? That's fucking broken.

They can't withdraw money from an ATM using an BET card, you fucking retard. It's for food purchases only

I thought you said you had no income ?

They can't withdraw money from an ATM using an EBT card, you fucking retard. It's for food purchases only

Wtf. I aborted

>t. Shaniqua Dadiqua

Fuck off white boys

t. Latoya Johnson

lel

But you can buy shit, then return it for cash. That's what people do at convenience stores where I live. They have various hundred dollar items to make it easier for druggies to get their cash.

t. Tyrone Dinducus

holy hell lad

You can just see the stinky pussy in her eyes.

>BET card
Kekkeroni

OP is right this is happening.

But that video is like from 2010.

Is this legal?

In libshits states you can get cash off the card. I live in VA and you can't do shit but buy food that's not fast food but in states that allow you to withdraw cash, people use it to buy drugs and liquor all the time.
Depends on the state, nigga.
ebt.ca.gov/caebtclient/usebenefit.jsp
mass.gov/eohhs/consumer/basic-needs/food/snap/using-the-electronic-benefits-transfer-ebt-card.html

>you
I'm not him, check the IDs. And he said he has a job. When he said no income Im assuming he means he cant pay the bills after taxes, or he can but he doesn't have enough money left over to buy necessities.

This thread motivated me to apply for food stamps just now. I am in college full-time, I work part time, and food is expensive.

embarassed? a little.. but I work 40+ hours a week and live in a shit ass town with no jobs. Moving is not an option because reasons I'm not going into on an anymouse g-man datamining southeast asian trollboard that hosts images including but not limited to rare pepes.

Why is the media not reporting on this?

>not applying as a pregnant woman
What's wrong with you?

Dude this is my life too and I wish I had welfare.

>Mass
FUCKING GOD DAMMIT BAKER PLEASE END THIS, YOU DIDN'T RENEW THE "ASSAULT WEAPON" BAN, PLS REMOVE THIS

ikr.... then I would get free housing, food, medical care, and other privileges because "huh vagina" and "save the children". No wonder all the latina women have 8 kids down here in spicville.

I would assume if they haven't been shut down

Who cares the time I was on neet bucks with 0€ at the start I was waiting 2 months for my money and I'm still survived..... People are not for if they can't buy fast food everyday.... 2 kg potato 1€ 2 kg rice and 2 kg noodles 2€ . You can eat enough with 50 bucks for a month. Damn I hate these lazy stupid nigger

My nigga. These are the people who can't figure out after refusing to read the sticky.

When I had no income, I spend a nice sunny pleasant afternoon with a notebook and a pencil jotting down figures from the grocery store and then sitting outside and working through the numbers to see what would be most effective. My family even remarked on how much better I looked as a result.

>one of the most dangerous places in all of America
>With a 98 percent black population (27,000 people)
No surprise there.

It's not even funny anymore

The three month limit on snap benefits came back in 22 states, no more free food for niggers that don't work.

ESL is literally an african village in the middle of America. Fun city to explore on google streetview though.

On the other hand, a good friend of mine had become homeless and he slept in his car.

So we told him to get his shit in gear and he had to come sleep on our couch and mooch off our food until he got a proper job.

gib link

It's good as a gas station credit card because you get 3% back at Amazon, 2% back at gas stations, restaurants, and drug stores, and 1% on everything else.

Started working in a grocery store a month ago.

like 1/5 ebt orders contain sushi and 2/5 contain copious amounts of soda.

I have seen exactly one man buy rice and beans on ebt. It's a broken program because the poor refuse to stop being poor.