3 rings no one will respect

While he has $82 million less + whatever paycut he is taking

Westbrook's speech was more memorable than KD's as well

Gay area's only defense is spongebob memes lmao

>wasn't even one of the Finalists for MVP

L M A O

>implying he gives a fuck about what some autistic retard on Sup Forums thinks
Kys my dude

Westbrook literally copied durants speech word for word, and it was on a publicized TV show which was more like a circus than anything else

>westbrooks MVP speech will go down as one of the greatest ever
>KD's MVP speech is literally a meme and gets made fun of

BTFO

It's time to log off Sup Forums Russ

>KD invented thanking God, one's teammates, family, wife and significant family member

You're a little too old for cartoons B

delivery is key. WB literally brought me to tears. KD was cheesy and beta. "you da real MVP mommy", like how fucking beta can you be??

Obesity is the #1 killer

how to tell if someone was born in the 2000's

>westbrick fans are resorting to who had the better MVP speech
Jesus Christ, get ready to get swept in the first round next year

Durant will be mvp next year

Do you think they care about getting swept in the first round? People still love Russ even if he never wins anything. He's loyal to his crappy team

>MVP
>First round exit by doorstop pee pee man

I'm sure he's crying. And I don't even like Durcant.

>2017 finals mvp is given to Durant
>some new meme award is given to westbrook
how can niggerhoop fans be so fucking dumb

>how to tell if someone is still butthurt
Not even the same guy nigger

I would rather get swept than be in KD's position. He literally can't win since nobody will take his championships seriously, but if he loses he's instantly ridiculed. Sounds like a lose-lose situation to me.

>taylor swift out of her break to send russel a video congratulating him

wtf i love westbrook now

it was decided before the playoffs. y'know, since it's a regular season award?

Is Kevin Durant leaving OKC a good thing considering that Russell won season MVP and KD won a championship ring and Finals MVP the year RIGHT AFTER KD left?

lol this first of multiple championships will make KD way more money than whatever he gave up in salary

Real basketball money is made with the brand

yeah im sure he can't live with himself rn, the fame, millions of dollars, and more or less guaranteed HoF spot are just too much.

Wow that's amazing tell us more about "the game"

Harden is probably more assblasted than KD is right now desu.

>KD wins the finals MVP

>LeStatPad wins a regular season award that Durant already got

The next logical step is Westbrook leaving OKC to win a ring and follow in Durants foot steps

>leaving $82 mil on the table for two weeks of overtime
We call him a snake like he had malicious intentions but really he's just a dumbass mark who let Steph con him out of his own paycheck lmao

>being this much of a faggot

>lose $82 million by signing with the Warriors

Oh look, it's another short-sighted 15 year old.

Here, let me explain something to you retard, that you probably didn't understand: Going to Golden State and winning a Championship was a financially brilliant move for Durant.

Why? Because shoe deals, endorsements, advertisements and sponsors of all kinds.

His name and brand become infinitely more famous because of the post season heroics and the finals win than it EVER had with being stuck in bumfuck Oklahomo

He not only enters into a financial domain of a 100x bigger fanbase and market, but he also raises appeal on his KD9s or whatever the fuck his shoe is. He creates more attention around him, although sometimes chaotic and villainous, but no publicity is bad publicity.

You fucking idiots think these players are THAT worried about their shitty little NBA contracts?

No you fucking dipshit, the ramifications on endorsements and brand name recognition is infinitely more important than the fucking shitty contract and standard they are paid by the NBA jew owners.

I mean...

Do you fucking think Jordan earned his billions because of his dumb NBA contracts, or the fact that his Shoe brand is literally still the biggest shoe brand in the (sports) world?

>implying he's not reading this post right now and crying his pussy ass eyes out

kys you nigger loving kike

kd a sensitive ass pussy

he definitely cries when he finds out people dont like him

Yeah he sure looks pretty sad to me.

Also Westbrick fags subconsciously know the only reason he won MVP was literally because Durant left.

>Be in KD's position

Mvp, Final's MVP, NBA CHAMPION, member of the 50/40/90 club HOF lock, yeah i'm sure majority of the league would trade places with him just for his resume alone.

There's literally nothing you can say to KD since only one other player in the league currently is better than him.

>B-But his r-ring doesnt count

this is the reason why you see David Beckham sign a $160 million lifetime deal with Adidas, or Serena Williams sign $90 million with Nike and didn't KD sign for like $300 million?

Taking a paycut to keep a team competitive is the smarter move nowadays. If Kobe would have cared this much he would have cut less of his contract but the greed was too real for this nigga. I guess on your way out you try to milk the NBA owner teet just once more

>KD dickriders literally think Nike is going to write him a check for winning the finals
Holy cow, man. It's not 1810, everyone already knew about him. He had no exposure left to gain.

>subconsciously know the only reason he won MVP was literally because Durant left
No shit dipshit. He carried his team to the finals by himself in the fucking west. He deserves it.

>being legit this retarded
You need help bro.
"Everyone already knew about him" doesn't detract from the fact he has a bigger fanbase and a higher appeal now, and that sales for things that he gain royalties from are skyrocketing.

This is like managing your own finances 101 dumbfuck.

This KD is getting way more publicity and is becoming much better known to the average person thanks to him being on the warriors and winning a NBA championship.

Yes.

Damn dude, are you 12?

just cause everyone knew about him doesn't mean shit. he is now selling Warrior Jerseys with his name on them and now all of the Bay Area fggots buying his shit

do you even know what the fuck you are talking about? obviously not

>Everyone already knew about him

This is just clearly false. Because of KD's move to the Warriors he has definitely gained way more publicity, and lots of people are talking about him surpassing LeBron as the best player in the world. If he was still in OKC and didn't make the finals this wouldn't be happening.

Meant to reply to this comment

He probably gained way more fame worldwide now though.

KD knows westbrook ain't the real MVP

>Hey yo, Durant! Come check this shit out!
>what is it bro?
>some faggot is shittalking you on Sup Forums
>fuck bro! my career is over!!!

'
more publicity is only good if you're actually likeable. The more exposure KD gets the worse it is for his brand as more and more people find out how much of a snake he is and refuse to buy his products. Nike or BBB would be retarded to sign him now

Holy shit, are you actually retarded?

>kissing your mother on the lips

No one outside of Sup Forums actually thinks like this

Steph had a better career but Durant ia definitely LeChoke's lanky brother.

>writes 5 paragraph essay of why kevin durant isn't a beta
>entire argument shut down in 1 sentence
>only response is calling me a retard

are you actually going to debate me, or do you realize intellectually you are not on my level and instantly resort to calling me names?

>not

you get lost on your way to /r9k/ virgin?

What? Okc exited first round...

lmao this nigga cried to the nba awards

playoffs I meant. my mistake

>regular season MVP is better than finals MVP

>award for playing good for 5 games is better than award for playing good for 82 games

lmao, MVP is infinitely more difficult to win. Fucking Andre Iguadala has a finals MVP and he's dogshit

What was he thinking? Did he really think he was gonna get away with this?

Also what was Harden thinking getting all up in the grill of such an autistic madman?

>win Rings with 4 team USA members in the starting line
And?

Live in the moment for once and you might do something half as legendary as Metta

>this man thinks

>being the best player for a meaningless 82 games is better than being the best player on the winning team on the biggest stage in the most important series of the sport's yearly calendar

>MVP is infinitely more difficult to win.
Not if you can win it with your team being a 6th seed. Any All Star caliber player in the NBA can stat pad and be damn near the 8th seed like RW did this season.

Just curious, where did that $82 million go? Back to the Thunder?

He was trying to get past Artest to get the ball.

What is the meaning of teaming up with 3 other all stars? That's like Team USA beating Spain.

>the absolutely booty blasted city of this lelbron fan

nigga this whole season was meaningless the second durant signed with a 73-win team and formed the fucking superfriends

>le LeBron has no help meme

>deflecting this hard
Answer the question.

>The more exposure KD gets the worse it is for his brand as more and more people find out how much of a snake he is and refuse to buy his products.
Are you drunk? Or just stupid?
I really can't tell.

He's actually retarded, don't reply to these threads

Yeah except when Durant is a known name so long as basketball is a thing and 30 years from now mentioning Westbrooks name to an 18 year old will be met with "fucking who?"

guaranteed (you)s

>so shook by the present that you have to fantasize about the future
Fake niggas on suicide watch tonight

the 82 million supermax shit was a response to KD leaving the thunder, he was never up to make it, retard, KD literally made the players in the league more money by leaving for golden state

BTFO

I don't think this sport is for me, guys.

You don't even discuss basketball, at all.
I honestly think NBA should move to /asp/.

>using a b8 thread on the sports section of an anime imageboard to judge an entire league
>pretending that drama isn't universal to all sport
Quality post.