Milo live

Seeing milo live in like an hour, tips, tricks, reccsreccs, thoughts?

Also this is the same op that saw suicide boys yesterday

Other urls found in this thread:

safarial.bandcamp.com
instagram.com/p/Bcjtu4yHMSK/?taken-by=skull_hole
m.youtube.com/channel/UCKSsiWG7YUYsgfxvv-5A5QA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't be too white or Milo might lose his shit

seeing him and Open Mike Eagle next year
more excited for Milo
have fun user :D

Count your blessings because My country's show is one of like 2 shows Milo's sitting out on the OME european tour and I'm sad.

also this desu

WE

I've never given him an actual listen because of shit like that, really puts me off

FUCK off altright shitlord

milo is a fucking asshole in person, just keep that in mind. I remember an user was talking about how milo misconstrued his support as heckling and started ranting about how the city he was performing in was too white.

Then again, it could've been a shill/troll, but it seemed rather sincere.

Apart from that, enjoy!

WUZ

I almost got into a fight with this dude at a party
He loves to run with his mouth but freezes up when confronted

What happened?

full story pls

THE

Same

PEOPLE

I'm sure this will shock you but he was doing this anti-white shit and being loud as fuck and not letting anyone talk or basically let anyone have fun and I was just on the couch with my friends getting high, laughing, cracking jokes, talking to a few girls and I could tell he was making them uncomfortable. So I hollered at him to shut the fuck up and he kind of softly said "what" and sort of laughed it off and kept yelling so I got up and got in his face. It was kind of a lame thing to do but I swear to god he got all purse-lipped and quiet and was just sort of laughing nervously.
Dude is a grade A pussy for real whether you believe me or not

Hi! Theres a lot of posts against him in the thread already, but I saw him a couple days ago and it was really great. He was laughing and joking with the audience and he put in a really good show, even though my town is "really white" so you should look forward to it.

yuh me too in bristol, looking forward to it.

hope he doesn't get mad at all the white people.

GUYS, I JUST WENT TO MY CAR TO GRAB HIS VINYL AND HE FUCKING SAID "what up"

IT'S STARTING

The opener was pretty good, missed their names but Im gonna guess they're some local guys, this is in Michigan btw

>all these crackers

Ya I was about to go to the shakespear show. Got other shit tho. Also thought Noname was going to be there and it ended up being No Name. So I dodged it

Super jealous, I'm going to be seeing him when he comes to Boston with Open Mike Eagle, I'm pumped. Definitely one of my favortie artists.
I had like a quick interaction with him before a show and I didnt catch that vibe whatsoever, but I could easily believe it.

Didnt get this vibe from him when I saw him perform, but I could definitely believe that based on some of his music

He just did some scallops hotel stuff to open with and all the lights were off it was pretty dope, we're at intermission right now

This is op btw also he signed my record ill post a picture when I get home

>implying i would pay a racist black man money

Nah man he's been super cool so far and the crowd is split about 50/50 as you would expect for kalamazoo

He clearly likes doing the fuck white people thing but it's super funny onstage, honestly his whole political stance comes off as shtick live. He's definitely an opinionated asshole but what esle would you expect from milo lol. The show i saw was really good, he's a great performer and the dj was super on point. I told him i liked the show afterward and he said thanks and smiled.
I guess he really likes getting attention but he also doesn't like being patronized

this board is pathetic

isnt that the fool that bitched about niggas on the moon

The show was fucking sweet, I got a lot of it on video I'll post a link to my YouTube channel when I get home

Seen Milo live a few times, am white, seemed to remember and enjoy the company of my friends and I (50/50 white/nonwhite), have matched up on blunts

Y'all are too sensitive if you think he's racist and fuck white people anyway

Here is the signed record

Here's a shot of all the merchandise we got

yeah but newfags wouldnt know that he hates Sup Forums lmfao

I'd have to say he put on a great show, very personal with the crowd, very active, captivating. Had a great time, would definitely recommend seeing him if you're nearby or if he's coming through your way.

bretty dope but y the teen titans shirt

It's his partners s.al apparently he's been with him through moving to California, and hell fyre, red wall, etc.

safarial.bandcamp.com

>I'm sure this will shock you
No, everything you said makes perfect sense.
I can do the whole "separate the art from the artists" shtick, but he's very dedicated to the art of being an obnoxious dick.
I would've WORLDSTARed him desu, but that would be a bit low, so you handled it pretty good.

instagram.com/p/Bcjtu4yHMSK/?taken-by=skull_hole

get a load of this guy

i really like his most recent album, but i only listened once cause of his racist shit.
fuck this dude.

im pulling the videos off my phone right now

So I just tried to open after effects to start editing the videos and I need to update my software so stay tuned yall

Video will be up on my YouTube when I'm done

m.youtube.com/channel/UCKSsiWG7YUYsgfxvv-5A5QA