Puhe'et putoelevat,
Kielelleni kerkiävät!

less worries than sweden

SWEDEN WE WILL MOLEST U UNTIL YOU PROVERBIAL NATIONAL ANUS BLEEDS

I will hug Finland forever

no thanks you reek of curry and niggers

n-no

smell like shit and work machines LIKE REAL MEN DO

I am a design modeler for ads and stuff, don't need to smell like that.

haha what a media GAY!

It's okay I earn good and can take care of my future cuteboy

NO YOU ARE NOT LIVING CORRECTLY!!!

I have to go, gym time. Have fun Pekka and see you later!

okay go ahead sweetie

Nothing will stop Swedish genocide now.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lCvBneho48

>Ezra Levant
>Swedish Man

God doesn't exist because California exists.

>G*d

Cai-Göran is butthurt

Lies, i am god, i do exist, finlan doesnt.

interesting, there seems to be a correlation between good living conditions and not being willing to fight.
Looks like the shittiest countries have the most patriotism (i'm looking at you Russia(also USA))

>proof that god doesn't exist
please define "god" for accurate proof

else bible god = non existent cuz logic and i read the bible

I think it's also the history. Those who have had to defend their land and way of life do still want to fight for it, the current good conditions only strengthening the situation. Finland, Estonia, Poland, Hungary etc.

from that perspective i find it quite ironic that Denmark has a higher % of willing fighters then both France and UK even though Denmark was utterly useless to the Allies in WW2, literally announcing surrender within 24 hours of invasion.

>this is what c*cked countries tell themselves
Interesting

i love how california is america's america

>cuckcuckcuckcuck

nigga please, we have NATO for a reason

Exactly. The reason being that you're not able to protect your own country.

But the danes are standing strong against the eternal svenkskjävla

the reason being a a small population, figure it out.
The kind of "standing strong" that involves shouting at lone people from across the street in the safety of a group or screaming at your TV.
that's real fighting eih?

>The kind of "standing strong" that involves shouting at lone people from across the street in the safety of a group or screaming at your TV.
Yes, but it's only nowadays that the world government puts swedish chemicals in the danish drinking water
Before that the "standing strong" was like this:
1205-1210: The Danes support Sverker Karlsson in his fight with Erik Knutsson over the Swedish throne.
1360-1361: The Danish King Valdemar Atterdag captures Skåne, Halland, Blekinge and Gotland.
1389-1398: King Albrekt of Sweden and his supporters are defeated by the forces of the nobility and Queen Magrethe of Denmark and Norway and the Kalmar Union comes into existance.
1434-1436: A revolt led by Engelbrekt Engelbrektsson leads to the first estates parliament in Sweden to declare King Erik of Denmark, Norway and Sweden deposed as King of Sweden.
1448-1450: As King Kristoffer dies suddenlly, the estates parliament elect the Swedish prominent nobleman Karl Knutsson (Bonde) King of Sweden. Both he an King Kristian I of Denmark are elected King of Norway by their respective supporters and war breaks out over Norway.
(1/2)

1452-1457: War between King Karl Knutsson (Bonde) and King Kristian of Denmark.
1463-1471: Since King Karl Knutsson (Bonde) had returned as King, new fighting broke out as King Kristian tried to enforce his claims to the Swedish throne.
1501-1520: Sten Gustavsson (Sture), having been deposed by Swedish supporters of the Kalmar Union 1497 returns and revolts against King Hans of Denmark. This is what leads to Stockholm’s bloodbath.
1521-1523: Gustav Eriksson (Wasa) leads a rising against King Kristian II and finally ends the Kalmar Union.
1534-1536: Sweden intervenes in the Counts’ feud in Denmark to ensure that King Kristian II can not regain the throne in Denmark.
1563-1570: The Nordic Seven Years’ War between Denmark and Sweden.
1611-1613: The Kalmar War between Denmark and Sweden.
1643-1645: Torstensson’s War between Denmark and Sweden.
1657-1658: Karl X Gustav’s War between Denmark and Sweden.
1658-1660: Karl X Gustav’s second War between Denmark and Sweden.
1675-1679: The Scanian War between Denmark and Sweden.
1700: First Danish participation in the Great Nordic War.
1709-1719: Second Danish participation in the Great Nordic War.
1788-1790: The teather war. Sweden attack Russia, and Denmark honours its alliance with Russia and declares war.
1808-1809: The Danish war. Denmark, allied with Russia, which prodded by Napoleon attacks Sweden to force it into the continental system, declares war on Sweden.
1814: The invasion of Norway. (Denmark had to give Norway to Sweden)

You forgot the part where the king of Sweden was too afraid of Danes attacking to defend Finland properly, which resulted in us having a change of ownership

Se on tuolla, toi tokaviimenen 1808-1809 Tanskan sota

A-ai