What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

He was insulted lesser beings of his own creation were bossing him around.

Why was he gonna destroy Earth though?

Bunch of people smaller than him feeling like they are in charge.

>tfw a bunch of pink ants wake you up from comfy hibernation

The rats he was trying to exterminate woke him up and asked him stupid shit. I mean how would you feel if you woke up and a bunch of Nigerians were asking you for immortality like it was no big thing?

What the fuck is YOUR problem?

Why not?

Because their creation was terribly flawed in so many ways.

The thing I absolutely hate about Prometheus is that it's about an old man traveling to another planet to meet mankind's creator. Literally everything else is incidental.

I always loosely interpreted it as meaning we were a biological weapon that was getting out of control and that outpost was a test in case any of their chemical/biological weapons ever reached it

he's a big guy! :D

Do those suits they were make anyone else feel uncomfortable. I thought it was their skin at first and it made me sick carrots.

Was that their home planet? Seems desolate desu

It was a Noah story. Mankind was flawed and forgotten their creators. They were going to goo the whole thing and start again.

What's your point

for you

>it's a sci-fi movie asks us to forget everything we know about biological evolution and phylogenic trees episode

I thought it was just a weapons storage facility or something, and that the engineers come from some other planet

his engineer wife is probably wondering why he hasn't come home yet

I ask, because that is the only habitable planet in the constellation that was worshipped by those dirty early humans

In the original script, its revealed that he was in cyro-ish stasis to survive the trip to his homeworld or some important planet. Once he was woken up, his pod thing shuts down because the ship thinks he has reached his designation. So now, he has to die out in space of old age before he can reach the real destination.

There is a list of major fuck-ups somewhere on the net from the original script to the Lost guy's shit script.

He looks like a cenobite.

Hellraiser Vs Alien

Fuckin yolo bro

he's mad because hes a bald white cuck

Sociopathy and/or being a monk.

I can't believe this is all canon to the ALIEN universe.

AvP made more fucking sense.

haha the bane meme

crippling loneliness, I fap too much like five or six time a day ;_;

dude brought the LUCA or some shit just use ur brain

link?

Cuz it's fun.

I'd do it. Would be lulzy.

Autism. Severe autism.

Because their culture was centered around sacrifice and self-sacrifice, the very thing that created humanity and here they were asking for immortality. Bunch of uncultured fucks.

This, except for the fact that user pulled it out of his ass and is completely wrong.

Tell them I could give it to them if they did my bidding and worshiped me as a god.

When they start dying I'll tell them it's because they aren't faithful enough.

If they really start questioning I'll go with "I give you everlasting AFTERlife"

>He didn't pay attention to the intro scene or the blatant references to Christianity and theology

Maybe he sensed that the Humans deserved it?

Because hes the engineer that sabotaged everybody the moment he became infected by that black goo (see the biomechanical suit molding into his body at the neck) and was on his way to destroy the previous flawless creation they made on earth and make his own planet but instead woke up to the flawless humans confused and disorientated to the humans he already despised asking for "Muh immortality" and shit.

I always assumed it was Jealousy.
The planet they terraformed rejected them, and from them a new species arose and conquered the planet.
Can't blame him, I'd be pretty peckerpeeved if that happened to me.

If humans were flawless, why was he able to shrek them so easily?

>Ayy lmao spends thousands of years chilling in sleep
>Wake up to some fuckboy humans demanding immortality
>Proceeds to Ayy Lmao them

What is so hard OP?

Their mad because humanity started cheating by using steroids and the engineers are 100% natty.