Is it true there are actually two races of Japanese, the beautiful race and the not so pretty race?

Is it true there are actually two races of Japanese, the beautiful race and the not so pretty race?

Other urls found in this thread:

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/ainus-the-muurish-japanese-old-africans-of-japan-oguejiofor-annu/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HdahP278OSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>race
They're both Mongoloid, the word you looking for is "ethnicity".

arr rook same

I don't know. Shaman King taught me that pretty much everybody is apache.

The northern most island has the remnants of the oldest people in Japan. Current nips are some sort of much later chink descendant

Can someone post real life examples of jomon people that are not celebrities/stars/models??(more credibility if they are too young to have plastic surgery.)

Here, these girls haven't had surgery yet. The one on the left is jomon.

There were.
Current Japanese is Yamato people, a hybrid of Jomon and Yayoi.

are you sure she isn't just a product of racemixing? looks like a typical half asian half white person

yes

t. person with jomon ancestry

Here's another example for reference then. Again, left is jomon

Would you say this girl on this magazine cover is the mix of the two?

More of her

Most models are have Jomon ancestry, correct?

Modern Japs are a mix of both, so all ethnic Japanese have ancesters from both groups.

We all are ducking ugly

she has a very han look, possibly a far korean ancestry so definitely more on the yayoi side

why the fuck are you posting all these hot as children my nigga?

Yep. Ainu are original Japs. First japanese state has Ainu name - Jamatan. Samurais has been very hairy in Ainu style, Modern Japs are fucking descendants of Korean serfs.

Not jomon enough

DNA

I find this very fascinating.
Any male examples?

It's explain why Japanece commoners fap so much to non-Asiatic characters in Anime - their noblity has same appearance

Ainu were black
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/ainus-the-muurish-japanese-old-africans-of-japan-oguejiofor-annu/

WE

full japanese not mixed

>jomon enough

Mods Delete this shit thread
This is a total pseudo science and only pleases one Netouyo posters who made this for a missive beta NEET virgin schizo reason.

This is a fucking creepy notion the Netouyo NEET who wants to believe he himself is alpha managed to come up with to compete other posters on Sup Forums. and literally ONLY Sup Forums assholes are fooled by this in droves in this whole fucking world

DELETE this thread. This isnt even funny and doesnt make any sense. This whole garbage is literally for the one schizo Netouyo poster and for pleasing, emboldening ONLY him in the fucking wrong way.

Though its fucking terrible that Sup Forums fuckers are really fucking easily cheated, fooled by such a schizo Japanese when it comes to """Japan"""

Old-shool Jomon

Post more yayoi, pic related.

Could you post a photo? I want to see what a pure yayoi looks like

All difference between Ainu and Samurais - Ainu are tribals meanwhe Samurais create Japanece statehood. They both have same Jomon race, but because Ainu reject Japanece state they has been opressed and ethnically discriminated.

This guy looks like yayoi white.

Moar of purreblood Japanece noblity.

most white models in the west have chinky eyes with a strong brow, pretty weird actually

moar

and modern Japanece anti-jomon racial propaganda. Just because Korean peasants take power.

2000 years ago, yes.

Nowadays everyone is so mixed only a small portion of people are distinctly Jōmon looking.

Most people are yaoi looking with varying degrees of jomon-ness

I worked for a moving company and had many caveman looking Jōmon guys lol

Dont energize the Japanese version of Ikibey or a fucking falseflagging Zainichi, you stupid GOOK Falseflagger

Yeah literally over 70 - 90% of Japanese are that Korean, according to YOU NASTY GOOK Falseflagger and the Japanese schizo GOOK

KILL YOURSELF

Real Jomon looks like

Very Yayoi face.

Yayoi- light skin, flat profile except for the nose which can be higher than most Asians. Yayoi eyes too

And old Japanece elites again

Jomon blood everywhere

Kill yourself

of the examples so far, it seems the difference is that "jomon" type people can grow facial hair and have strong chins, while "yayoi" are smoother in the chin and dont seem to have facial hair.

In US this wouldnt be ethnicity this would be a regional or a family thing.

You armchair racial scientists are really tiring

i really need to fix my sleeping pattern. Sup Forums during this time is filled with asian garbage

Jomon

no that doesnt have such a proof. they just gather such photos sum it up and make out to be "this is that you wanted" like alt-right media does like id politics topics and you are easily fooled by that

Jomon

Are you the one who spammed pics of hachi yesterday?

This poster must have that 火病 I've heard about. I wonder if it's more common among the yayoi.

pathetic photoshopping picture

i dont think you understand, i said I dont think its an ethnicity as much as normal regional variance or family looks.

kys disgusting retarded weeb

Do you talking about such pics with hach-girl?

no you are the FALSEFLAGGING GOOK

kill youself FALSEFLAGGING GOOK
or in case if you are a japanese proxy let me say this "dont do 対立煽り to compete others you stupid shizo Netouyo

a e s t h e t i c

i meant that "jomon""yayoi" types are made up in the first place. its not even such family traits. its actually a realm of pseudo science, occult.

learn english, monkey

Don't want. The foreighners must learn Russian language instead.

Picrelated - Russian guy with hach wife. Just because this is make warm pleasure to your anus.

Abe is yamato master race rite?

Is abe secret final boss race of japan?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HdahP278OSM

>cunteyes
Nope, he is typical descendant of Korean peasants (His ancestor born into a family of brewers of soy sauce and sake).

Mongoloid ancestor of Abe

VS his boss from samurai caste. Feel difference

My mistake - he is not boss, but Kan Abe steal his name for using in political campaighn (He earned the nickname "New Shōin" or "Shōwa Shōin" in "honor" of the earlier leader from Yamaguchi, Yoshida Shōin.).

XIX century drawing of historical Japanece emperors. Typical Jomon-Ainu people

ayy lmao

>This thread

Both races are pretty. Yayoi are Koreans. Jomon are indigenous Japanese, but NOT Ainu, that's a common misconception. It's kind of like how Europe had indigenous non-Indo-European caucasians (whites) prior to the Indo-European migrations. Everyone is white, but there are newer and older populations. Same dynamic in East Asia.

average japanese

I want to FUCK that girl.

I bet this guy is actually a Korean living in Russia.

Yayoi people: neo-Mongoloid
Jomon people: proto-Mongoloid
Both are racially different

Currently all people with Yayoi appearance and with Jomonou appearance are the Yamato people,
Because there are no people who live in Yayoi lifestyle nor Jomon lifestyle, and everyone has a common culture and values as the Yamato people.

He's probably finnish, they look like that