Why the fuck is this considered Sup Forumscore

why the fuck is this considered Sup Forumscore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uyw0ONzkekk
youtu.be/9NPL_TGIeJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it moves

>tfw all these overrated 2000s and early 2010s indie albums I didn't like are ageing like milk

feels good to be validated

BECAUSE IT WILL ALWAYS MOVE

It's discussed here a lot of time

Sup Forumscore?
more like mucous

The distinction between instant classic hype and good album of the moment from the turn of the decade is really interesting to watch clarify, in movies and music. Maybe the only exciting part of getting older and caring about pop culture

it still Sup Forumsves

Remember when every fedoralord used to say The Dark Knight was their favorite film? I haven't seen anybody say that in years.

Why is liking The Dark Knight the most bad? That and Pacific Rim are the two films I can enjoy eating popcorn to every time I see them.

I just discovered this board and I don't want to be wrong in front of all of Sup Forums :(

Because Sup Forums literally went batshit insane when it released

>I just discovered this board
>posting anime

you're not welcome here

because it sound good, nigga

>complaining about anime
Because it's great
Or at least that's how I remember it

you know what else sound good, nigga?

>if i could just leave my body for a night
>THEN WE COULD BE DANCING NO MORE MISSING YOU WHEN IM GOOOONEEE
>THERE WE COULD BE DANCING AND YOU'D SMILE AND SAY I LIKE THIS SOOO-OO-OOONG
>AND WHEN OUR EYES WILL MEET THEN WE WILL RECOGNIZE NOTHING'S WROOO-OO-OOONG
>AND I WOULDN'T FEEL SO SELFISH I WONT BE THIS WAY VERY LOOOOONG

because it's a pop masterpiece, it's clearer as time passes

I'd say that one actually straddles the line exactly.

Delete Lion In A Coma and I agree.

only idiot newfags like you have a problem with posting anime on an anime imageboard

Why the fuck do you care

The album actually sounds pretty tragic given Avey Tare's downward spiral afterwards.

it's about his unrequited love for Noah

I always thought it was just about late 2000's anxiety.

Because it sucks

it got shitposted constantly a few years ago, just like all mucore

SHOUT OUT MY Sup ForumsCOUS

This must be one of the cutest scenes in anime.

Hey, what is that from? seems to have better character animation than most anime.

I have no idea, STGSTV is infinitely better

>given Avey Tare's downward spiral afterwards

what do you mean? i don't follow anco's personal lives, nor care for their solo work, so i'm genuinely curious.

Well, now we know.

Oh it's just his wife divorced him and his creative partner lives in fucking Portugal and there are a lot of things he'll never get back like the inspiration he had when they were all part of each others lives, and how that's all gone now.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=uyw0ONzkekk

He makes a good point, the album is great if your on acid.

It's not, it's just not an opinion everyone and their dog holds anymore which was the case for a few months after it hit theaters.
Also, welcome! Get the fuck out before it's too late.

this
mucore is literally just defined as “the albums that get posted the most”
it has nothing to do with anything else
that’s it
the stuff on the mucore charts, although kind of outdated, is consistently posted all the time

>pacific rim
reminder that if you think this is good but transformers is bad you are being spoon fed opinions.

The card playing scene is great but vid related is still the cutest
youtu.be/9NPL_TGIeJc

It's pretty good desu, amazing pop album, extremely energetic and cheering, still has nice lyrics

Also Lion in A Coma is one of the best tracks

>things get less talked about over time as new things are created and become the current topic
>means it's therefore lessened in quality

wow that's uh, huh

in 2009 it was meme like Grimes now

>redditor whining about anime on Sup Forums

>in fucking Portugal
LMAO, even Madonna lives "in fucking Portugal" as you say

Face it, Paleboi, Panda Urso is a visionary, and you know it. He realized that Portugal is gonna be the next big thang and heralded the new Portuguese Age of Musical Discovery

You ready for all your favourite artists to start singing Fado and Canto Alentejano, Paleboi!? You ready for Paredes de Coura becoming the new Woodstock!? You ready for our nigga Carlos Seixas putting that gayass Bach back to shame!? You ready for every new popular album be named "Saudade"!? You ready for D.A.M.A. to be the next big thang!? You ready for Moonspell to become the most popular metal band in da world, Paleboi!?

You ready to start sucking our BIG TUGA GALO!?

If I've learned anything from being a board nomad is that most of the board's /core/ is trash, and I suspect it is part of a troll effort

Now I know I'm not the only one that suspects this