how's your dick treating you lately?

>MENA
>basically all NA

He's so lonely :^(

threadly reminder that turkey is the best arab country

NA + Diaspora**
Fap.

Or is it too hot in your house?

What do you comrades think of the Syrian war? Who are the good guys and who are the bad ones?

Lebanese and Israel are the good guys.

The rest are evil.

Most people here are Assadist cucks though.

Yes its hot
I feel like shit if I fap everyday so I try to avoid it until I get a raging boner

W-what fetishes?
>5 Is my highscore as of now. And it makes me feel supernatural. Especially since I fapped to weird undiscovered fetishes.

This is a trap thread now

based paki is here, i invited him

Shhh.. they're too secret to be told and I regret fapping to them.

>T-MILFs
wew, didn't know you were that degenerate, based paki.

at least post young and ripe traps

>proteshit cuck calling other people cucks
Oh, I am laughing

why do arabs hate Greeks?

i believe youre thinking of Turks mate

I fucking hate north africa

Thanks
Success breeds jealousy
Tell me ur addres cum il Fight

Which UAE poster are you?

???

I hate people like you

y tho?

ok no h8 just felt like baiting but it didn't work

Why do you believe Arabs hate Greeks?

because we are christians

Which UAE poster are you?

Or are you new to mae nae

i used to post here last year but stopped visiting Sup Forums

Prophet?

no but i do remember that guy

So? I'm a Christian. We don't hate Greeks, we don't even think about you tbqh f a m.

most arab muslims hate us and they love turkey

Cyprus the great or AD user is my last guess.

Other UAE anons either posted on 2017 or Quit in 2015

>hate us
Arab muslims dont think about Greeks at all, you are not relevant to us politically
>love Turkey
this varies hugely from love to absolute hate depending on who you speak to, most people iv met dont like them politically
tbqh you seem like you are tryna justify your own hate of Arabs by assuming we hate you for being christian, and you conveniently group us all into one group who all share the same views of hating Greece/loving Turkey

>quit in 2015
holy shit i found this when i tried posting from my uni, one of the ip's was banned
could it be related?

>arabs
>love turkey
lol

>most arab muslims hate us and they love turkey
He's not wrong, can confirm, they're also oblivious to the fact that Turkey hates us

Which uni?

Idk, might be.

>Turkey hates us
Is there anyone that doesn't hate us tbf

>pakis
Yeah they're the only people who might not hate us

this only makes us stronger

hahahaha

haha

:(

>pakis
Lol yeh, only the islamic part of the ME tho. Theres one at my uni who doesn't stop talking about the islamic golden age but will never discuss pre-islamic ME.
Thats a nice toad, can I save it? also the black should be changed to purple.
It's okay, Lebanon. Like Leb-user^ said it makes us stronger.

*sigh* how many times do I have to tell you people you are not greek, you're a slav

Post your internet speed

>pre-Islamic ME
highly reccomend dan carlins hardcore history podcast episode king of kings, really made me appreciate Persian and pre-persian ME history

>dan carlins hardcore history
Good tastes. I haven't listened to King of Kings though only his WW1 series (Blueprint for Armageddon)

>Blueprint for Armageddon
my mate told me that ones amazing but im intimidated by 21 hours long

>this is used to be shit-rack

where did it all go wrong my b/ros ?

>ywn live in a biblical city state

I can live with that feel

>ywn go through ishtar's doors and trade camels for slaves

I can definitely get over it

>you will never live in Baghdad during its apogee under Harun al-Rashid
>you will never see traders from as far as Norway and china trading in the same market
>you will never sit on a rug in a coffee house smoking nargila and sipping coffee in the hot afternoon while playing backgammon and listening to a public storyteller
>you will never bump into the Caliph at night while he prowls the city disguised as a beggar to chat to people

I'M TYING THE NOOSE AS WE SPEAK.

Americans brought freedom to Ur

>ywn be an influential merchant in an antic city state

meh I can see the appeal of the situation but nothing to lose sleep over

and to Babylon

but Nineveh got terroristed

You're such a buzzkill

>tfw no MMO set in bronze age east medditerranean where you can roam greece, anatolia, levant, mesopotamia and egypt

well in order to become the new decadent center of the world for you need to kill Babylon.

Just like in that warcraft 3 cinematic where Arthas kills his dad while saying "succeeding you father :D" There can only be one king of cocaine

>tfw no tv show made by the same people who made HBO's Rome set in the final years of the Bronze age and the wars that followed.

i would love an elder scrolls style single player game in that setting

Kapil

Kueen Khaoula

do not post animal violence, very coward gay persian using a bow and having his buttbuddies hug him is nothing to be proud of. If he truly wanted accomplish the feat of defeating a lion he would do like his demi god Gilgamesh and power it with his bare hand. so noob my god, skill 7v1 lol noob

there is Conan exile with sumerian esthetic, beware though it's an early access craft survival memegame with glitches. Only play if you love the genre and into the novels

You know what I just noticed about this art. Someone post the image of the guy taking a picture of his profile next to a Babylonian statue. Compare it to the closest dude in this picture.

>tfw no bf

yes even better, if they can make it like TES, but expansive and high quality like an MMO, fuck paying a monthly fee to explore the glorious bronze age civilizations

I see no difference

Going to Lebanon in December, can anyone suggest on things to do?

what kind of things do you like

Well I am going to stay in Beirut to do some language courses in Arabic. But I like to see historical things/going to cultural places. Plan on doing some trips to other cities as well.

>hey man do you to build civilization from ashes and erect monuments that shall transcend the death of humanity itself, just like the glorious men who inhabited this land before us
>nah m8 tomorrow is ganesha rashjkazakravmaga worship day I will cut myself with barbecue tools all day ya ali

Daily reminder. vocaroo.com/i/s1CPNuOIgY4l

I really hate izem btw, ill record a new vocaroo maybe a long one when i get home

I can help you for historical stuff its pretty great
Baalbek has great Roman ruins
Jbel has a crusader castle, roman ruins and some older stuff
Soor has crusader and roman ruins too
theres smaller ruins all over the country including some Roman stuff in Beirut, theres also an umayyad palace but iv never seen it

Get some ahl el dar pussy

What's the transportation like from Beirut? Btw how cold is it, some people told me its freezing others told me its like winter in Aus so not too bad.

It snows in Lebanon (depending on where you're staying) so it might be a bit colder.

Ah right, does it snow often in Beirut?

There are no trains iirc, taxis are cheap but they'll try to rip you off, and buses no proper routes and stops they're basically high passenger taxis

I think I'll stick out lol, 6ft 2 blond with blue eyes and very pale... Might sound stupid but strategies on not being ripped off would be appreciated.

It has snowed before in Beirut but it's not a common occurrence.

weatherwise Beirut usually isnt too bad but away from the coast it will regularily go into the negatives and many parts will be snowing all winter so dress warmly.
As for transport theres taxis to get around Beirut but its a bit tricky at first if you dont know the city, and theres vans/buses that leave every morning to go to other parts of the country

no maybe once a century lol

do you talk Arabic? it will be less about your look and more about how you talk/act

Haggle, lie and say shit like "ive taken the route before and the previous driver only charged so and so"

If you take taxis often in Australia you'll probably find them dirt cheap in lebanon, ive never been there myself but they generally are in the middle east

ok thread

>Algerian Protestant
What

youtube.com/watch?v=LU0GH6b4V2A&ab_channel=AnthonyRahayel

he doesn't know half the words he uses don't mind him. In real life he would cry

2/10

>buses no proper routes
nah theres actual routes surprisingly

I speak fluent French, English of course and I've done Arabic for a year MSA as well as the Syrian and Egyptian dialect

wow lebanon looks gay lol

Fuck forgot to add: Visit the Souk el Tayeb, it's a farmers market. You can get an authentic taste of the country there instead of the stuff you see at touristy areas.

Nice will be sure to check that out!