Not in the funny books

>Not in the funny books
>Hasn't contributed to the plot whatsoever
>Decides to get pregnant and ruin filming
>Comes back and gets an episode devoted to her
>One of the worst episodes in AMC history

If they don't kill this fat dyke by the end of the season it's obvious she's porking Darabont

>no decent pics of her tummy

Literally hope the actress dies and no I am not joking

Her being so fat really takes me out of the show. She's one of the fighters of the group and is always moving and doing stuff outside the wall. There's no reason for her to be a hardass.

Don't be vulgar.

As a longtime "The Walking Dead" fan and an established kinographer,I'm afraid this episode was indeed very poor.

Are the people those women lost the ones Rick and Co killed at the satellite?

They said it was the Saviours, idiot.

No the saviors killed all of their men.

Too bee honest she's the best character since Shane, and has to be the leader of the group asap

Only watched the table scene, and the look the old woman gave when fat girl mentioned killing satellite people..

Would have been a better plot point desu

You forgot
>plot blatantly stolen from z nation who did the all woman group a year ago and did it far more entertaining
You can't beat a zombie bear eating the cis male scum dude

Not really because then they would have just killed her right there on the spot.

>Sup Forums isn't misogynistic they said

le sigh

Not necessarily

i thought this ep was crap a little more interesting the other episodes from the season

give me one reason they wouldn't

She's pregnant. And fresh meat

>TWD blatantly ripping off Z-Nation

thats hilarious

She isn't and they aren't cannibals.

I mean fresh meat like in prison. They finna cop a feel, you follow me?

>possibly implying it's not true

Except it is true

She's clearly killing the zombies by devouring them.

LOLOLOLOL lesbians

The walking dead is making the same mistake AHS did they're believing there own hype

Why did she transformed into a sarkeesian?

No I've seen that episode of Z-Nation but haven't seen the last few episodes of TWD and they sound terrible, so I'm taking your word for it. That's legit hilarious that TWD is ripping off Z-Nation now.

I've seen this phenomenon before.

Believe it or not, we're also at the point where The Simpsons is ripping off plots from Family Guy.

Can we just mention how awful, I mean horribly immersion killingly awful, that bridge scene was? These people are supposedly hardened survivors dealing with this shit for years, but some skeletons trapped under pounds of dirt are a viable threat? Literally one was holding her leg and she had to pop a round to live. Fucking Carl could escape that shit.

>Not appreciating all that thicccccc, boobs tummy and ass bouncing in the woods.
All that fat makes me want to claw at it till police chronic reads like DF battle report.

>Angry virgin grabbed the left boob ripping "ripped t-shirt" and bruising the fat
>Angry virgin grabbed the right boob ripping "ripped t-shirt' and bruising the fat
>Angry virgin clawed at stomach ripping "ripped t-shirt" and bruising the fat
>Angry virgin attempted to penetrate but was stopped by the layer of fat
>Angry virgin died of "hhhnngghhhh"

Tara is honestly, not trolling, my favorite character in the show.

having an "all X" settlement is a pretty common ass trope in post-apocalyptic stories senpai

Tell Hyde his sister stinks worse than Eric's tv sister's rotting corpse.

I liked her and the governor episodes. Her and Glenn were good. Once the group all got back together she started just being there and doing nothing. This episode was trash though

Too quirky imo, nobody is making light hearted jokes when under gunpoint.

I love her too

>we got Fear The Walking Dead
>when we could've gotten a series about the Governor and Poundie traveling westward

Which tv sister of Eric's?

I really like Tara as a character. She still doesn't deserve an entire episode, but whatever it was still more entertaining than Here's Not Here. I'm just pissed she ruined her body, I can't take the character seriously knowing what happened off set.

the meth head one from that 70s show whose dead now, obviously

The first one
The dead crackwhore irl

She did a died? I had no idea.

>lies about where she was from before the apocalypse
>gives every single detail about the attack on the Saviors right down to where it took place

Is Tara literally retarded or something? How hard would it be to explain that she and her group and have had to kill people to survive?

And did she really get pregnant and that's why she's been gone? She's so fat now it's disgusting.

>Eric's tv sister
Any pics?

She can lose the baby weight again r-right?

It was better than that Carol episode.

Sure there are plenty of mugshots in circulation

Say something nice about Alana

What is this faggot gesture she's making here? What is it's meaning?

Is it me or is that file doesnt have edges sharp enough to kill anything?
A man could stuck it into a scull, kid or woman wouldnt have the force.

I actually loved Carol going Rambo, fucking badass, all those moments when she have two faces are amongst my favourite.
Pretty much my fav char now.

What a cute

Horrible episode.

Too many one liners "look how quippy I am" for a character no one cared about.

I want to fill her thiccness with my baby goo

>I'm here to apply for the rations position

Why woman do that.
Cant you at least make a normal face or you know, hide your tongue unless you trying to imitate a bloated corpse fished right out of the Ganges.
Or at least a face that doesnt make you fucking retarded and straight of the uncanny valley.

Dumb old fashioned person who wanted to get pregnant

>Ok, I think you make a whole week of rations for our settlement.
>Please proceed to the butchers bay but before that, please stop by the dairy farm.

If she actually does the right exercises then yes it is easy to drop the weight. If you wanna be lazy and eat right then it's gonna take some time. Fucking bitch looks like heck compared to her debut in season 4.

Sasha was pregnant and nobody noticed

>why would she need to go to the dairy far-
Oh user... mmmm..

That's because nobody looks at that ugly coon

>tfw Negan will never capture Tara and Olivia and force them to lose weight in a wacky, over-the-top yet slightly erotic way

>Tara
>Sasha
>Rosita
>fag guy
>Father Gabriel
>Morgan
>braided male nigger

Why do these characters exist? None of them has shown any purpose in the show.

>that pic
Neegan switched his "eeny meeny miny moe" to the tree little piggy and Lucile for a dildo.
How the mighty have fallen.

Rosita for fapping material.

Rosita is there as the token latina and what says.
Braided male negro is there to promote the new 24 season.
Fag guys are the token gays, duh.

Some of them are in manhwa the rest I imagine is because tv series need more fillers than a comic and you cant really make a filler with main characters because that might contradict something that comes next so its safer with filler characters who you might even off at any point for extra sad.

The real question is whether or not they'll stay true to the comics and have Rosita fuck Eugene

I actually like Tara but yeah the episode was bleh filler. Should have cut in half. And being pregnant during one of the biggest shows isn't always wise but oh well. Some dude slammed his dick in her and watched those tittayz bounce

and have her head on a stick

>Morgan
Literally wouldn't be a show without him. Rick would get bit after leaving the hospital, turn, and then the end
>Gabriel
The only interesting character added in later. His story and arc and even relationship with Rick is quite nice. The Alexandria zombie attack with him is fantastic. Him going blood style and keeping the baby safe in the middle of the herd and then keeping everyone safe in the church and his speech before the slaughter is great.
>fag guy
I don't care for him but you're retarded if you think he doesn't have a purpose. Literally saved the whole group and led them to Alexandria.
>Tara
Only good early on but there was a good dynamic with her and Glenn after she assaulted the prison with the govenator.

The others I'll give you especially heath the black guy. Even in the comics he's trash. Rosita will cuck Eugene though and Sup Forums will implode with memery

>Some dude slammed his dick in her and watched those tittayz bounce
more like
>Some dude slammed his dick in her and got KO'd by lightning fast one-two from her bouncing tittayz
It could be like a rape, when the dude was cold out and there was no referee to stop the carnage and no one from his corner threw in a towel because they were all out of the towels because they were all sweating like fucks from all this thicc

Ruh roh user is posting my fetish again

So I am currently watching s7e2 in the background right now as I'm typing this.
Was the show always this dumb and I just didn't notice until now?
Probably gonna drop it, depends on how much screentime negan's antics will take I guess, what a clown.

This episode made me want to drop the series entirely. I get what they are trying to do for the story but omg this season had some really bad execution