why do we hate him again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBal1492TvM
youtube.com/watch?v=ol0Gu8dNBKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he looks like he has FAS something fierce

Dumb alcoholic with a shitty band

>we

What he does have on the record is catchy stuff, and his tone's pretty cool, too. But I just wish that his textures had more depth considering he makes the kind of lofi dreamy music that benefits from that or that each track developed more past just some variation of the catchy part then a verse.

the fanbase seems pretty toxic, and the other main complaint is he has gotten away with writing 1 song over and over

i personally dont hate him. I think 2 and salad days are pretty good even if they do sound pretty similar

>we
>speaking bugbonics

Trips don't lie

met him once at an aldrous harding gig, chill dude, but a bunch of people came up to him during the show and he looked pissed by the end.

think fame is getting to him, desu.

His fanbase is really gross and he's pretty much just rode the same sound as far as it will take him. Though specifically the hate on this board is mostly from the stereotypically insecure and egotistical Sup Forumstants that get extra triggered by his youth and rapid rise to fame/sucess. Rock and Roll Night Club is a pretty good listen though

>youth
He's like 30

I wish he would drop the ironic shit and go in a 100% sincere direction

I hate him? I really like him. 2 is one of my favorite albums to drive to.

I think he's 27 but more referring to the fact that he's been discussed on this board since he was like 23 as far as the young thing goes

user, he's 26.

don't smoke cigs, kids.

the sad thing is he can't.

This is to all the kids in my town who dress like Mac DeMarco. I can see through you, I can see how empty you are. Every SINGLE time you flick one of your shitty Eastern European brand cigarette butts onto my doorstep I think, what led humanity to this point? And how are all these kids wearing windbreakers and vintage baseball caps gonna defend themselves when the race wars break out?

You’re breaking my heart here boys. Yeah it was awesome that one time you dropped fake acid and listened to Chamber of Reflection but how is your anthropology major gonna help you get a job after college? All these kids go to local music venues to talk during the opening acts, and their friends groups consists of one female to every seven males. Whoever can dress and act the most like Mac DeMarco gets their dick sucked.

I think we should send these kids to a farm, where they can frolic free, away from society, preventing them from ruining the gene pool. They’ll get a free copy of the latest Mac DeMarco album and a loaded pistol for when they feel like they overstated their welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=nBal1492TvM

Grade a pasta and I needed one for Demarco too, thank you friend

This video screams reddit

You should consider a career in comedy.

His Makeout Videotape stuff and Rock n' Roll Nightclub are pretty great, but yeah everything else is just repetitive.

This post screams reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=ol0Gu8dNBKE

his magnum opus

>people who dress like mac demarco
doesn't he just wear like an open button down, a shirt, and a hat?

that's like regular mall rat fashion since the 80s

Test

It’s in the details, mostly how much sock they’re showing. The more sock, the more soy.

he's gr8

>we

High pants, tucked in t-shirt, autism sneakers.

because he's a fucking goof who makes extremely derivative and medicore music

>I think 2 and salad days are pretty good even if they do sound pretty similar

Salad Days is just 2.2, but with better production and songwriting.

Jealousy, we don't hate him, we want to be him. We sit on the shitter and dream of being rock stars.

I'd honestly hate to be him because everyone around him seems insufferable

This, pretty much