I'll just leave this here because it triggers japs

I'll just leave this here because it triggers japs

jjokbari! jjokbari! jjokbari!

why do japs hate korea so much anyway. korea did nothing to japan.

congrats, you managed to trigger a netouyo

cause smarr benis
So I guess its more of a self-hate kinda if you think about it.

*gets triggered*

日本の恥晒し

dont make another gook thread asshole

im willing to have a discussion with you why wouldnt you keep using another gook thread?
you are getting many replies and can talk with them, make an argument. yet you ignore all that shit and make this stupid thread

literally, this is what NK does. you are the fucking same as kim, kim.

you should reply to them, have a discussion with them before calling someone out again

kek like clockwork
SMARR BENIS

And weeaboos too.

great job

NK trash talk

truly you are the same 민족 as NK

Shut up smarr benis

japanese are insane. look at the replies already!

thats you, kissless virgin.

Why do Japanese women love Korean men so much?

Kek keep reaching jap. Odds are you're only virgin in this thread.

haha

but there are still so many Korean comfort women in Japan

because this type of thread is the easiest thread for those who cant speak english at all but wanna shit on sk japan and china

and the reason that these threads come out is that a gook gets rekt on another gook thread as usual and instead they do this in revenge. its not even rare, it happens every time.

Fuck off burger.

The only thing worse than normalfag scum pretending to be Japanese and Korean is the normalfag scum who I have to share this country with.

>typical korean school in Tokyo

>using "normalfag" unironically
Why don't you just kill yourself?

You're doing nothing stealing my precious oxygen.

actually these threads really make the japanese look batshit insane and retarded. i even started checking out some kpop shit entirely because of Sup Forums and found koreans to not be that bad at all. your gibberish is actually having the opposite effect of turning some Sup Forums posters away from japan

*nothing but

"normalfag" is a legit classic Sup Forums word, you fucking redditor newfag

gooks are better at being illegal immigrants staying in Japan than you chinks even though fewer gooks are coming in Japan than you chinks

none of those affect me anyway. you can call them whatever you want. its not even rare to see someone who wanna force everyone to accept the story " japs are all batshit insane " without showing any other background of the story. nowadays you frequently come across such people. i dont know who they really are, but therere many even on youtube