Just saw a pre-screening of this

Just saw a pre-screening of this.
At the end Matt Damon cucks the main Asian male character and gets the girl WTF!?

So Last Samurai but in China?

Superior white dick wins again.

Her face looks like a praying mantis

wtf, I wish the Axis won WW2 now!?!?

BLEACHED

It's inevitable, ching-chong, just accept it.

Like a beautiful goddess?

DAMN YOU WHITE MAN GIVE US BACK OUR WOMEN WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT PUSSY FEELS LIKE!

I'm sorry Raiden

I'm more amused as to why Oberyn is there.

As a Western-educated southeast asian girl, I think White males should be applauded for their individualism, creativity and ability to take charge.

A lot of Caucasian men assume we're into them because we think they're rich or have big penises, and while that certainly helps, the real reason we like them is because they're proven to be accomplished as a people.

I admit I used to buy into liberal feminist arguments that White patriarchy was to blame for all the world's problems, but if I'm being honest with myself, I don't think I would mind being used for sex if I think it will help advance your cause somehow. I realize now that's what my race is best at, we're not even the "good" kind of Asians with high IQs and organizational skills.

We're jungle gooks and I'm a jungle gook whore. So please treat me like a third world monkey slut. I promise to sucky, fucky and love you long time.

And I won't even charge you five dollars for it.

Were you expecting anything else

I've read this before.

how many STDs do you have

Why is Matt Damon supporting communism?

YOU HAD CONSENSUAL SEX WITH HER!
YOU KEKED HIM!
YOU STOLE AWAY HIS PURE BRED HAN CHINESE CHILDREN!

now this is some shitty copypasta if ever i've seen one

I would've accepted "I don't think so," but all right I guess.

Chinks loves white men, we are the definition of beauty and masculinity to them.