Do you have nice teeth?

post & rate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qp3saukwgvU
turlyvamp.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>swn drink your blood
;_;

I have terrific teeth as of now. I don't want you people to know who I am though.

Specifically she will never bite you and then lap up your blood like vampire bats do.

I have rather pointy fangs.

Also taking a picture of just your teeth is hard.

yes

>tfw yellow teeth

pls bite me no homo

iktfb

iktf

hot

damn son

>ywn fall in love with Beckinsale personally and hold her tightly in bed as you fall asleep knowing you and her each others world

Fuck life

same, they are yellow / dark in my mouth but even my wisdom teeth are the same colour and theyre a couple year old

when i chipped my tooth it i spat it out and it was white when out of my mouth but looked yellow when in my mouth

im going to go to a dentist and get fake teeth, I hope they just put a symettrical thin layer of white over my current dark teet

this post has nothing to do with biting

Don't do this to me right now, user

Might be shadow + lighting.

not really

pic related has

hnng

youtube.com/watch?v=Qp3saukwgvU

She doesn't do much for me without the suit

Her vampiregame is bad.

I got 2 'normal' teeth in the top middle and fangs after that.

I want to be Kate's boy toy.

turlyvamp.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

Conan spaghetting at the end

wew

>Swn be your mommy and lock your cock up from a young age, only letting you out for her, when you earn it

based

why

dear lord thank u god and jesus

teeth thread?

pic related has best teeth in hollywood

this thread is about biting pls stop

She will never suck the blood from my penis.

>no kate vamp in van helsing
>instead she's a leather vamp in underworld
everything went better than expected

She reminds me of Agent Reyes

I was so disappointed when I noticed her bodysuit wasn't latex.

perfect, just perfect

how?

Was thinking of whitening my teeth since they're slightly yellow (even when using an ultrasonic toothbrush), but it seems unnatural to me. Is there any way I can whiten them without doing that? should I just stop brushing altogether

>should I just stop brushing altogether
lolno

Get better/the right toothpaste.

>ywn be her boytoy

What can you tell us about Jennifer Jason Leigh's feet? Are they good tootsies?

WHAT THE FUCK KATE HE'S UGLY, TAKE ME INSTEAD

Hey I remember him from the recent BBC version of War and Peace.

no me first, ive been saving my blood for her for 28 years

Why are you fags talking about good teeth then posting pictures of plastic molds?
Just write down the names of the plastic surgeons and dentists why don't you?

uhhh excuse me but this sounds like bullying

please post somethign nice about teeth

hey the teeth I posted are real:

LONDON

no seriously, lets meet up so you can bite me

Best everything

tfw back tooth is crumbling, what the fuck?

80% grey and noise. Wow. You've got me convinced.
Might aswell make a kid draw some cartoon teeth on paper and claim them as real.

you arent lying.

>been using "WHITENING" "ULTRA WHITE" "WHITE TEETH IN 2 WEEKS" "WHITE WHITE" brand toothpastes for literally 20 years 2 times a day
>don't drink soda

>teeth are the shade of coffee with cream

literally go to the dentist as soon as you can or he can't repair it anymore. It's a hole inside your tooth

Had a friend tell me that happened with his wisdom tooth, he has sharp shards sticking out of his gum now

Instead of being so fucking retarded you might want to consider seeing a dentist.
Sounds like you have an actual condition.
Furthermore
>falling for the "toothpaste makes your teeth white" meme
Teeth aren't fucking white. If you want them to look actually white you need veneers or chemical whitening.
Not toothpaste.

I don't know why my teeth are so shit, I brush twice daily and use mouth wash, yet they are a bit yellow and a bit see through, enamel erosion I think.

my teeth are white af and I don't have veneers or any artificial whitening

I think it's genetics too

Happened to me too in one of the two wisdom teeth I didn't have pulled early on.
It broke and I just left it like that for a while. Eventually I decided I was tired of picking food out of it with a toothpick and the intermittent tiny shards that would break off so I went to the dentist and he gave me a local anesthetic and pulled it out. Over in a jiffy.

It was getting annoying at the end too because it had broken in such a way that it formed a razor sharp hook that was scraping the inside of my mouth all the way at the back.

>brush twice a day
Terrible for your teeth.
>mouth wash
Does practically nothing aside from give you better smelling breath.
A bit yellow is what normal healthy teeth look like and a bit see through could be a number of things. See a dentist if it actually bothers you.

mine is kind of like that but it only digs in if I move my jaw around. It was worse but when I was poking around the sharp bit fell off. Got an appointment coming up soon I think, late December/early January

You'll be happy when you do.
It's not like we ever fucking use them.

I smoke a lot and drink coffee and my teeth are whiter over my friends who don't. I brush daily but they've always been pretty white.

Daily reminder your teeth will never naturally be 'white' as a celebs. As long as you brush and floss regularly you will have a healthy mouth

Also Dunst and Bestest Fanning HAD the CUTEST teeth in Hollywood,

THE CUTEST

>twice a day terrible
You mean, after every meal then or what?

>mouth wash
Not him, but my dentist said it's generally useful.

White teeth are fucking disgusting

>after every meal
What? No that's even worse.
Once a day is plenty.
>my dentist said it's generally useful.
Did he also specify a type or a brand?

Depends on your diet, if you eat/drink stuff with high acid content you shouldn't brush at all after, you're just stripping the already weakened enamel.

Dirt mouth get out

>Once a day is plenty.

anyone who takes dental advice from you, let alone anyone on the Malaysian coffee-brewing forum, is fucked.