Damn

you think kicking a photographer in the face will be forgotten, Sup Forums?

by next week

I don't know what this controversy is about, but I think it will be forgotten, yes.

Kicking a camera. It'll blow over faster than the Las Vegas massacre.

props for getting the pic just as he decided to kick

op here, glad she at least got a soon-to-be-iconic pic out of the whole ordeal

if he kicked a dude, nonstory

She's fine. He just kicked the camera out of her hands from the side. She was not injured. There were photos up of her after the concert and she had no marks or bruises. Even the camera was not damaged. She continued to take photographs all night with it. The ER trip was just lawsuit fuel. She obviously is seeing money signs and wants a big fat paycheck out of this. Josh was just drunk and on drugs, maybe he thought he was kicking a light fixture, maybe he did it to her on purpose because she was being an annoying bitch, who knows. The point is nothing of value is lost and there's no reason some golddigger should make off like a bandit over a little mishap like this.

legend

I already don't care, so I guess it will blow over for me. But then, I don't even care about that Ian Watkins mega-pedo dude desu, it's just so far removed from me that I don't know how I could sincerely get riled up about it. I don't think any of the people typing about this give a shit either, I just at least have the decency to admit it. Human society is such an utter fucking mess, like the worst it's ever been in recorded history. Social media, the internet and 24 hour global news coverage were all a mistake. Neck yourselves if you care about anything people you're never going to meet are doing

Christ she took that fall like a champ, this is like one of those Russian dashcam insurance scam videos.

she flopped

how about just don't kick random people, tard?

t.soyboy ascared of getting kicked

He didn't kick a person. He kicked an inanimate object. This is rock and roll, shit happens. If you can't take it, stay home.

not that this fucking idiotic statement is even worth responding to but it's literally her job to be there.

>how about just don't kick random people, tard?
How about watching the video and realizing he kicked a camera?

Yes, no one gives a fuck about faggot photographers.
They could all get gassed no one would give a shit.

shut up hippy this ain't your soyboy micky mouse music

And it's his job to entertain us. Which he is doing moreso than if he would have not kicked her camera.
Don't want to be a rockstar's punching bag? Don't be a photog, a journo, or a security guard.

out of someone's hands. you're not really this dumb, are you?

shut up dipshit

Nobody's saying he should have kicked her camera. Just that it's not a big deal and it was harmless.

>he didn't stab her - the knife did!

Still kicked the camera though, also, people can't measure the way they act when they're on drugs, or drunk, or both.
> you're not really this dumb, are you?

Iconic rock and roll pictures.jpg

>kicking a camera out of someone's hand is equivalent to stabbing someone in the eyes of a soyboy

kys my man

>completely missing the point and not understanding simple comparison
I don't mean to offend, but are you literally on the Autism spectrum?

I’m glad this happened.Now hopefully all the faggot ass hipsters and sjw will not show up to qotsa concerts now.

she's an attention whore

>He's inebriated - so it's not his fault and you can't blame or judge him!
This is nigger-tier

Please tell me the point of your statement aspie.

whats more powerful a josh kick or varg punch?

Your comparison makes no sense retard.

this example made my sides land succesfuly in jupiter

Not even hurt and acting like a victim so she can get some sweet cash out of his pockets. Fuck this dumb bitch and all the fags who are sticking by her

He used the camera to hit her in the face. People use tools to inflict damage on others more efficiently, and that's what Homme did with his foot to her camera.

Look at the video, the camera didn't get kicked into her face but instead got kicked to the side where it harmlessly dropped on the floor. If she was a cool chick and not a greedy bitch she would've laughed it off and kept it in her pocket as a funny story to tell people. Instead she took a dive and then went to find the nearest ambulance chaser.

If he wanted to kick her in the head, he would have just kicked her in the fucking head.
He kicked her camera.
The equivalent would be kicking a knife just for the sake of kicking a knife, but then the knife hits someone unintentionally

blame him for breaking a camera? that's a great idea! Normally when you break something, you pay for it. never said you can't blame him you dumb fuck

you are very very smart and cool

>People use tools to inflict damage on others more efficiently, and that's what Homme did with his foot to her.
That's a nice conspiracy theory you should send to watchmojo

I don't think the video is conclusive.

He probably didn't even consider where to kick her, he probably just wanted to harm her any way he could and kicking her camera into her was the easiest way to do that.

Yes, if he isn't charged with assault, he should be charged with property damage.

Her job is taking pictures..... yeah just for that she should have been kicked in the head a long time ago

Oh boy, another Sup Forums-themed thread. Can we get Hiro to filter shit words like "cuck" "soyboy"? Fucking hell, might as well nuke the entire board. At this point is just Sup Forumschan or just stormchan. Fucking hell, this is a nightmare. Fuck all of you, including sjws faggots.

Josh pls go

Fucking hell