>inb4 >university

why are pacific northwesterners so sad?

UChicago
I havent listened to an album in months

Oregon State University

Pooniversity of Smellbourne

Loyola university New Orleans

Washington Lee is east coast ya dink

>it's a honeypot thread where users willingly offer up information in hopes they get maybe one (You) from someone who goes "haha hey i went there too"

University of Waterloo. Want to further discredit the limited reputation my university has. Also wonder how many r/uwaterloo users browse Sup Forums and whether this'll be posted there..

Auburn University

New York University

Sonoma Motherfucking State

auburn

war eagle

Harvard

UC Berkeley.

Catch me at Moffitt. :^)

I thought white people weren’t allowed here

University of Texas

University of the Pacific

University of louisiana at Lafayette

University of Washington

I took a class there when I was in high school. Also pretty sure it's just "North Seattle College" now, same with South and Central. You looking to transfer to U-dub?

the weather is conducive to it. it attracts a certain type of people, particularly with those who actually stay.

George Mason University

Yo let's be friends I'm up in Rosa

>UC Berkeley
>not Cal
Pleb

Hahaha nice one

MIT
Greetings From Romania vols. 1&2

University of Georgia AKA future national champs

>tfw always within 100 ft of a BLM or resist trump sign

Also, Santa Rosa JC

U of Toledo
Where my rockets at

ya I think you're right
>UW
I'm cs and I don't have a 4.0 so uw won't be an option most likely (I'll still apply when the time comes)
>weather
It's true, I fucking hate the weather, it really is depressing and I have a fine life. My tuition is covered by aid right now, hoping to save up and get my degree in CA

Who /finals/ here

Stanford University

Have to be up in 5 1/2 hours for math analysis final
Kill me now

Same kinda. Just gonna chug along with vyvanse + Squarepusher though

Piano final on Wednesday. Not fucking prepared worth shit and equally unprepared for the embarrassment of playing in front of a class full of better students than myself.

>Majority multiple choice exam for sociology class
>Open notes exam
>Take home exam
>No papers

Most comfy finals ever

>I'm cs and I don't have a 4.0
oof, yeah I knew people who didn't get direct admission for CS/Engineering and really struggled during the the freshman qualifying year. All majors are relatively academically rigorous here but CSE and other majors with significant capacity constraint are particularly rigorous and the competitive mindset within is insane. I've been majoring in Physics since I started and it's significantly more relaxed and fun.

>My tuition is covered by aid right now, hoping to save up and get my degree in CA
best of luck!

Northern Virginia Community College. I was at VCU, but I switched schools to be closer to family and friends, and to save some money. I don't regret it one bit, fuck VCU.

but final 4

checks out. they only let niggers into harvard nowadays

UC Irvine

University of Georgia

Visited the uwaterloo campus a month back. Truly depressing. So is the city in general.

t. Will Toledo

Victoria University of Wellington (NZ)

Weber State University

No way. Me too

Eh. If you're an extreme introvert like me who spends a good chunk of my time in my room it's not bad (though there's no good food in the area unfortunately). People come here basically only for the work experience that comes from the Co-op program. So basically half the time we aren't even on campus- most CS students end up getting at least a few internships in much more interesting cities like New York, San Francisco, etc.

Also UC Irvine