My son asked me what a nigger was today

My son asked me what a nigger was today...

almost a person

Busdriver is more of a person than you will ever be.

literally who
i think i've seen that name while browsing bandcamp but never looked into it

a disciplined-as-fuck vocalist

>I told him that not all blacks are niggers. And that there are also white niggers, spanish niggers, and asian niggers.

yeah 3/5ths of one according to uncle sam

It's a type of monkey that you have to pretend is a human

any interest i had dissipated because of your description

Tell them that black people laid the foundation for the modern day music that we all love.

I don't care.

holy shit

The funny thing about the 3/5 things is that southerners wanted to count black people to count as a full person so they would get more seats in Congress

This is a good point that I never see people make.

Damn I feel bad for them. They didn't choose to be born like that. At least theyre good at something, even if its only in degenerate activities such as "hipping and hopping"

Northern did want that because their were few blacks in the north. So they compromise on 3/5.

Did not

its a word used to dehumanize black people and was used a bunch openly by whites during slavery and years after when blacks were viewed as animals/property less than people by the slave trade in western culture. it's still relevant today because slavery ended like less than 200 years ago and then like 100 afterward they were still lynching black people and shit

None of these responses are as clever or as funny as the actual song.
Go figure.

its just what they were called originally by the spanish when they first saw em Los Negroes. It means a brown person, usually a stupid one but is most offensive word in English besides maybe K*ke

that was slaves. blacks were not slaves because they were black. anybody could have been a slave

all blacks are niggers but the second statement is true