/trans/ - Champions League footy is back edition

Rumours:
>Manchester United are "prepared to offer up to £40m" to sign 29-year-old Roma and Belgium midfielder Radja Nainggolan. (Gazzetta via Daily Mail)

Lyon's president has confirmed that Arsenal target Alexandre Lacazette still wants to leave the club, but insisted the 26-year-old France forward will not be sold until a suitable replacement is found. (Independent)

>Chelsea have switched their focus to Southampton and Netherlands defender Virgil van Dijk, 25, after Juventus closed the door on a move for 30-year-old Italy centre-back Leonardo Bonucci. (Standard)

Burnley have made a £3m bid for Stoke and Republic of Ireland forward Jon Walters, 33, who is thought to be frustrated by his lack of playing time. (Daily Mail)

>Lazio are close to agreeing a deal for Sunderland's 26-year-old Italy forward Fabio Borini. (Sunderland Echo)

Liverpool winger Ryan Kent is wanted by Birmingham City with Harry Redknapp keen to acquire the 20-year-old on a season-long loan deal. (Coventry Telegraph)

>Watford could face competition to sign former Germany full-back Dennis Aogo, 30, from Schalke. (Hertfordshire Mercury)

Former England striker Rickie Lambert's future at Cardiff City could be in doubt after Bluebirds manager Neil Warnock said the 35-year-old may struggle for game time. (Southern Daily Echo)

>Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, 24, could be closer to signing for Manchester United after the Spain international's wife began following the club on Instagram. (Manchester Evening News)

Bayer Leverkusen winger and Liverpool target Julian Brandt, 21, has ruled out leaving the German club this summer. (TalkSport)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/27/football-transfer-window-quiz-signings
youtube.com/watch?v=YsfS7mQBHzk
youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k
youtube.com/watch?v=tpbQSp82__0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate trans lads

who the fuck is soto

orrep acac

LADS. LADS.

I FOUND THE PEPE! Somebody posted it. I feel so good.

This is why Arsenal didn't sign him. He has no work permit and Arsenal got screwed over via Asano, so they're not too happy. But... I don't see why Arsenal couldn't wait until he gets a Work Permit and then spend £7m on buying him. That might be why.

As for Arsenal? They won't sign anybody this window for money. Screencap this.

Also for some reason my post disappeared last thread.

>this forced fucking meme

Who /only reads the greentext rumours/ here?

Someone gonna tell me what granate means?

/slip/

>tfw no kosher gf to call you a good goy after you helped make the hummus for when her extended family is coming over

It's a stone

how the fuck are those people going to reply to you if you dont greentext that shit, what the fuck nigger

Woah

Honorable mention

Honorable mention this guy

any updates on the FUCKING ANYONE to arsenal situation lads?

>bakayoko (40m)
>van dijk (70m)
>lukaku (80m)
>alex sandro (70m)

Welp, time to ruin football again. This STRONG BLACK CORE will bully every team in the eplel

>walters to burnley

this is the most dyche signing in history

>Radja to manure
Please no

you now remember chelsea fans bragging about being a white team

Don't fight it.

I think Chelsea is winning the league next season.
Expirienced squad with players having the won the league twice by now and only ones to streghten themselves on focal points instead of drastically changing half of the team.

>Alex Sandro is the 2nd best fullback in the world (and better than Marcelo in defence)
>Bakayoko literally anyone can play alongside Kante
>Lukkaku already proven in the league, prolific scorer and will play with 10 times the players in Everton so i only getting better
>Christansen is one of the best cb prospects in the world
>Van Dijk i doubt will happen but if it does it's an amazing buy for whatever the price because there is not one defender better than him in the league that is availabile

You Premier League 2017/2018 Champions Chelsea

nah

imagine ever purchasing or reading a murdoch newspaper lmao

perro chacha

it's Christensen. also he wont be a regular starter.

>he doesn't recognise the strengths of using nig workhorses

kys, our manager, best player AND owner all have blue eyes.

i know he wont be, but i think he will get decent amaout of minutes.

Tbh he can't be alongside Cahill, Luiz Azpie

Altho' Cahill is a liability he is still experienced centreback and worked well last season in the same formation, But also is the first one to get dropped this season

>we are not a supermarket
>proceeds to sell Salah, Manolas, Paredes And Nainggolan
>we kept Rudiger tho!
lmaoing at Roma

Jews with blue eyes are still jews

Any update on the beard to my 25-year-old babyface situation?

>No Il capitano to control Roma's transfermarket

Please don't ship Manolas to Russia. If you can't hold on to him, send him to England at least.

Is Blackpool top comfy britanons?

i don't understand burnley's mix of irishness and royal connections but they'll probably be the next team canadians learn to bandwagon
i'm not saying the jews did this but the jews did this

>Alves cancelled his contract and already has a medical booked because he wants to play for one specific club
>press so desperate for news that fake rumours about him make the back page

He can barely read and speak italin correctly, i doubt he would do well.
I'm surprised he's going to Zenit too, doesn't make sense.

KEK
surprise return to bar5a senpai

your only option is going full trap desu senpai

Does Lil Wayne have the biggest discograhpy ever?

>tiny ass squad that never rotated last year
>has to play in the CL
hmm

Why you kekkin at

Reminder:

Accepted /trans/ terms:
>PL
>Premier League
>The League
>CPL
>Premiership

Not accepted:
>BPL
>EPL

is GBPL ok?

Quite the opposite.

BECPL
barclays english championship premier league

No.

E&WPL is fine though.

Barclays South-Scottish Premiership League?

>thinking Barclays still sponsor the league
This is why BPL is no longer accepted and CPL (Cadbury's Premier League) is now

Is he a Milan operative? Because it seems like Roma don't want top 3 again.

Friendly reminder

>Premier League
>Premier League
>Premier League
>no results showing EPL
I don't know what kind of point you're trying to make

Welp time to cancel my flight

Roma are just broke, it's not his fault. And only Salah is really official for now

QUIZ
theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/27/football-transfer-window-quiz-signings

that people associate the acronym "EPL" to the premier league and "PL" to Poland despite how much this triggers your autism.

Huh, I didn't know the Italian for maps was maps. Thought it would be carta or some shit desu.

Except it isn't an acronym because the E doesn't appear in the name

It just uses the english term for some reason, it's mappa or cartina/carta

but that doesn't prevent people from associating EPL to the Premier League

Shouldn't it be the EMPL.

No, it does make them wrong though

Pedants League

gucci mane and lil b have more mixtapes out

people don't care though and will keep calling it like that like it or not

>being this retarded

hmm

Viper and buckethead

It was a joke. But then the other guy replied seriously and I didn't know what to do.

Chelsea are probably going to win the league, fa cup, community shield, league cup and lose the CL semis to Man City, who will go on to lose against Halal in the final

who's /grooving/ out there?
youtube.com/watch?v=YsfS7mQBHzk

lads

LADS

>Salah as winger

/me/
youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k

Can I call it "the prem"?

youtube.com/watch?v=tpbQSp82__0

I pointed this out yesterday. Glad somebody else noticed :3

Wrong.

sorry cant see ronaldo not winning 3 cls in a row

>Premier League
>Premier League
>Premier League
Not seeing a word beginning with E there

>Chelsea won the Double La'!
>We'll easily beat Arsecucks La'!
>We've done it La'!
>We go again!
>Easy Trebel or Quadruple or Pentuple next year LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Lose 2-1 to a fucking Arsecuck team with Holding (U21 mong) and a guy who has not played a single game as a starter that season in defence. With Fucking OXLADE CHAMERMEME and Granit "Walking Red Card" Xhaka out pressing and out tackling Kante et al

>W-we'll win Quadruple next season l-l-la! Only need to spend another £500M la! £2BN doesn't win y-you anything these d-days la! It's not Conte's t-team!

>Promotion to: Ukrainian Women's Volleyball Super League

Not the point you mong. If you search for EPL that's what comes up. I even included the fucking Google suggested search, you are a M O N G.

You call it the Premier League and you start having people ask 'which one', cause guess what chum? Scottish PREMIER LEAGUE is a thing. This is the UK. Welsh Premier League is too. Northern Ireland Premiership league and Irish Premier League are things.

So you differentiate by saying EPL, English Premier League. Calling it "The Premiership" could mean fucking cock loads of leagues. Furthermore, since most of us are Brits in here, not confusing the Home Nation's leagues is imperatives.

good post

Who will be the next Newcastle manager when Benitez inevitably leaves over a lack of signings?

>it is commonly referred to as the English Premier League (EPL)

Stop forcing this fucking old meme, it's really fucking retarded.

>his team isn't in the Ukrainian Women's Volleyball Super League

NON LEAGUE CLUBS GET OUT.

Based Chabi la

>Scottish PREMIER LEAGUE is a thing. This is the UK. Welsh Premier League is too. Northern Ireland Premiership league and Irish Premier League are things.
You'll find that only one of the leagues of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are called "Premier League". The others literally have the country's name in the title

McClaren deserves another shot at it I reckon.

McClaren as the next sunderland manager

Pardiola

>only the places that do a thing do it
this really commences my cashews

The way the club overs the O makes it look like Cucky Germans ohoho

I was just thinking that no club would be stupid enough to hire him now but I'd completely forgotten about Sunderland.

In fact find me another football league that is simply called "Premier League"

It would mean he'd have the hatrick of north east clubs too

Absolutely

Why stop at three, there's plenty of time for him to manage Sunderland and Hartlepool this season desu.

salah

>B-B-B-B-BUT MUH GARGLE!!!
I do not give one shit what a search engine says. The definitive terms are final.
Want to talk about the EPL? Go to fucking Ethiopia, then!

I feel a bit bad for Steve McClaren desu. I mean, he's a shit manager and doesn't help himself but the stuff Bob Mortimer does about him is going to end what little career he has left.