What do Japanese people think of hosting the Olympics?

What do Japanese people think of hosting the Olympics?

Are non Japanese people looking forward to the Japanese hosting the Olympics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY&ab_channel=BostonDynamics
youtube.com/watch?v=23jdsvwk95k&ab_channel=rolomuncher
news.sky.com/story/boston-dynamics-googles-robotics-business-bought-by-japans-softbank-10909665
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

9 months after the Olympics thousands of half-jap half-white kids will be born in Japan.

>Are non Japanese people looking forward to the Japanese hosting the Olympics?

About the only Olympics I will really give a shit about since they have some export culture to show off.
Plus, they're shooting to make the RX-78-2 move by then so God bless them and their efforts.

will they make anime real for the opening ceremony?

>Olympic
fucking wasteful event. who enjoys that shit?

>they're shooting to make the RX-78-2 move
Oh, I totally forgot about that Kuratas vs. a hillbilly traktor fight.

It's not that bullshit.
They started a global challenge to make their 1:1 Gundam statue move like it should in about 2012?

Already have the winners accounted for and the statue has been disassembled so they could start working on the most promising one while they put up a Unicorn statue in its place.
Yes, they're making all our giant robot fantasies true.

IIRC, two of the designs were fully bipedal, one involved it being in a tackle with a Zaku (since quad motion is comparatively easy) and one I can't remember but also did some sort of workaround.

I wish Tomino would pilot it and he walks around screaming: "War is bad" while smashing everyone older than 20 with his giant feet.

People with culture and appreciation for sports.

hage hates everything of gundam. hed rather destroy it before piloting it.

Yes i will guise myself as a tourist and never go home to invade japan secretly.

He can destroy Bandai then destroy the Gundam.

well, thats spot on. and he would sunrise too. you know too much about what hage would do.

>prefers cartoons than actual displays of sports that shows the awesome things humans can do

i dont honestly care about the olympics. I remember watching them in 2012 but not in 2016

I'm pretty sure the number of people who give a fuck about Olympic Games rises and plummets at the same rate as the number of medals they bring home.

My aunt's family is full of sports-crazed fanatics and you can clearly see they only ever watch shit we've had success in recently.
No one gave a fuck about biathlon before Kuzmina started dominating the world scene.
No one gave a fuck about cycling before Sagan won Tour de France.
It's the same with any Olympic sport. Only the team games like football or hockey really get any stable fanbase and those have a minimal presence at the Olympics.

So they are making anime real

Not half-black?

The year 2020 has arrived.
A herd of fuckin’ ugly white pigs.
are rushing from degenerating continents.
Crime rate has skyrockeded!
Japan is ruined!

Hahahaha, it funny because you are fucking inbred islanders with a stagnant economy who are seeing the country fall into ruins because of your islander's mindset of refusing the outside world and refusing change despite seeing that whatever you are doing right now is not working great.

That's will probably be failure like brazil

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&ebc=ANyPxKr9iLDFylrB-y6vsTLecTYwbBsponeGIYWlUt4qENQBJRvsGUxj3ZG-6yvidxWvmKn7Yc8SzkGDdG_qyGwU4hc3KyRx2A&v=YHguBnA4UM4

urlくらいちゃんと貼れるようになろうぜ…

>RX-78-2
it's kinda hard for a first world country to fuck it up... but if any could do it'd be Japan

Hi Kim. I see you're enjoying life in Japan. Good.

you let American soldier immigrants in :^)

>Said the guy whose entire population is composed of immigrants from the dregs of civilization. ^:)

t.kim

it's always funny when third worlders think they can troll people from first world
>30 years of stagnate
>still richest country
why is the rest of world so inferior to japan
pic related

Japan is still trying hard to prove to the world that they are technically superior, or that they never lost their 80s tech industry boom.

The robot thing is one of them.
The US has fucking kicked the ball out of the park with robotics, Self-Driving cars, Virtual reality, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY&ab_channel=BostonDynamics

youtube.com/watch?v=23jdsvwk95k&ab_channel=rolomuncher

>measure of wealth literally named nip
>japan appears first
Wow color me surprised.

>NIIP
>richest country
Your embarrassing yourself.

a-are you ok?

*masturbates to hentai*

>Boston Dynamics

Funny you mention them, they were bought out by a Japanese company a few weeks ago.

>news.sky.com/story/boston-dynamics-googles-robotics-business-bought-by-japans-softbank-10909665

Also, this is a nerd thing, not so much a techie thing. Bipedal, humanoid motion at a scale of 18 meters when normal technology struggles to do so at human-scale. It's why the event itself was fully international and the top suggestions even contain stuff from Chinese.

it's also fucking useless inefficient shit