Autism map simulators

Post em, cunts.

I have no pc and I must screeeam I cant play my autism simulatirs screeeeeeeeeeee

what game?

Used to be more HoI:DH-minded, but I bought EU4 during the steam sales, and started out my first game yesterday.

So I was playing as Savoy, and I got curb-stomped by a coalition of small german states when I annexed Switzerland.
What gives? Am I supposed to only annex my claims?

Civilization 4

I only play Transylvania in games like this

>Am I supposed to only annex my claims?

No being rude please.

Anyways, where's the fun in growing province by province then, claim by claim? I want to blob and such.

never played it, but I imagine you take your have to claims and grow first and only then go against big bois

Play the BBB, get Élan, defensive ideas and stop worrying.
Avoid grabbing land within the HRE at first, it trigger every German and their mother.

#TheodoroRepresent

Claims lower aggressive expansion admin cost coring time etc..
You are limited by aggresdive expansion so you should never take land without claims, say youre france, you get reconquest casus belli against England that gives you land at practically nonaggressive expansion because reconquest casus belli gives you cored land and at practically no aggressive expansion, but say you want to expand in spain, its best to claimmas much you can and take the claims only.

Pls continue discussions on tism simulators

Blobbing into the HRE as a small state is Suicide. If you going to play as Savoy wait until the Shadow Kingdom event happens and northern Italy will leave the empire. Eat them up then wait until a weak emperor takes the throne

Being Savoy, I was already seventh or eighth militarily in the game, so it was a bit of a disappointment how close to annihilation from coalition I remained.

But I guess that would be the way to go, yes.

I categorically refuse for my first games to be either Spain, the ottomans or France. That's such a stereotypically route for beginners to tread on. But one day I will try that out thanks!

Hmm alright thanks. It's a shame that the game is steered towards the "historical" way of things that way, since events determine where you're going to take things.

>mandate of heaven 100

fuc

Y-yeah.

Right, that seems to be where I screwed up. I had my history backwards since I thought Switzerland had already strayed away from the HRE, and the road was clear, but that only happens in the XVIth century after Marignan.

Anyways thanks a lot.

im at work, im rev. hungary trying to knock out ming from 1st place in score

fuck them chinese seriously, endless waves of zergs

unironically the eu4 subreddit is great

Another way to take over land is through marriage, when a kingdom has no heir and the ruler is part of your dynasty, you can claim throne in one of the diplo options for a casus belli to make them your puppet that you can annex later on, bohemia, and hungary both start without rulers test to see if you can get a marriage at start of game eith hungary and bohemia if bohemia gets your dynasty, quickly claim throne while the kingdom is heirless in order to get casus belli to puppet entire kingdom.

Religious ideas Holy War idea is great and lets you expand against infidel states without much prnalty for non claimed land.

Poland is pretty fun, if a bit harder than it was 2 or 3 years ago, where it was basically THE strongest power available.

I miss the old accepted culture system.
Poland and Ottomans bing able to have 105% accepted culture and build a peaceful intercultural empire across continents was pretty nice.

Dumb question coming through, but is it your screen that's huge, or can you minimize the tabs?

Don't know how to say this aptly, but they seem to be squeezed really tightly into the corners, while on my game, they take up almost half my screen.

There are mods for that.

R8 my Andalusia (started with Tunis)

Alright thanks a heap. I've got a lot to get through apparently so I can't afford to stay in the thread too much then.

Im extremely triggered by that, delet.

Multiplayer game ?

no, single

Asthetic, can you test out to see if you can get claim theone on bohemia/hungary as france?

Never played the game after the the "common sense" dlc pack

Are the new packs worth it? Did they really improve the game? It seems like a lot of things have been added since then.

What versions are you playing and what do you like/dislike the most about them?

>Non contiguous borders
kys pekka

At beginning of game

>EU4
Anyway, I don't take screenshots so here's someone else's game instead

>only 54,000 manpower
wtf bruh you didn't even take quantity?

How the hell did Bohemia happened ?

The game is slightly harder with every patch.
They changed the way culture work, instead of it behind an arbitrary threshold, you now pick a handful of cultures you wish to accept.

Which means the 105% culture accepted as Ottomans/Poland is no longer possible.
(15% traditions + 50% humanism + 10% trading in silk + the rest from various polices)

It was fun while it lasted.

manpower have been nerfed slightly, devastation ruins your recruitment, his max may be way over half a million

How did France take back Canada?

Quantity as France is pretty much redundant.
Defensive + Humanism + Influence + Diplomacy + Quality + Offensive + Aristocratic + Expansion

That's already 4/8 military trees, with Aristocratic being a bit more versatile.

i am not really sure what u mean, like claims to the throne?
i am newbie
looks like just no one tried to stop them

I'm sucker for important trade nodes.
I'm gonna wage war at France at one point, so cutting them of from both sides of Pyrenees mountains with high level forts nets me plenty of time to stripe French Iberia without much trouble, then I can just continuously wear them down when they try to siege down my forts at Pyrenees and then do as I wish when they get desperate.

Rate
Makuria and Funj are my vassals

How do you plan on taking the Ottoblob ?

Komnenoi Empire is hard but fun

so is the great khan

I'm allied to Muscovy, France, and Hungary.
After I finish coring my land that I just took along the Swahili Coast, I'm going to attack Tunis since they have no allies. The Turks at this point can only really expand further east, so they won't be getting much larger for a while. After I get stronger by eating more of India (I own a tiny bit along the south-western coast and well as most of Ceylon), I'm going to declare war on the Turks and call Muscovy in with the promise of land.
It's a fun achievement desu

>tfw the update broke this save

Started as Halfdan Whiteshirt, a Norse feudal count in England 867. Formed empire, reformed the faith, so on.

Youre missing adminstative
As France I wpuld get admin+defense+religious+Explo+influe+offensive

>Sharing a border with Muslims

I started as the (Sunni) emir of Acre

So far, ever Caliph has been name Marzuban and the Grandmaster of the Assassins except for the first caliph of the reborn Caliphate.
My character was his regent and heir, but sadly the Caliph died in a mysterious freak accident where somehow a snake got into his room as he slept and bit him.

Well the Umayyads blobbed up all of Francia like right at the start. Christians tried several times to take it back but failed. Eventually I took it for myself.

Holy war through north africa until you get to egypt then go to ethiopia and do not convert the coptic provinces or desttoy theor coptoc rebels let tge rebels convert all your land to coptic until your relugion changes from catholic to coptic, youll get core reduction cost, core refuction cost is extremely good and lets you core things faster snd cost much less administrative points.

Also there are two Khazarias

>(((somehow)))

>own most of the kingdom of Jerusalem
>Shia rise in Jerusalem
>we lose
>lost most of my land and become a vassal of the Caliph
>am the regent
>convert to Shia and become his heir
>Caliph dies less than a year later, I get my land back, and become the new Caliph
I had absolutely nothing to do with his death :^)

>that Theodoro
WEW!

I made them by tributary as soon as I could, then fed them money and manpower.
I'm such a nice guy that I didn't even ask them for tribute.

Actually
Influence+defensive+admin+explo+offensive+religious r8

Had a laugh about Argentina new leader as well.

>being Protestant instead of Coptic or Orthodox
Come on, man!

ABSOLUTE HERESY

Sunnis btfo