Live in Murrika, very close to a major city

Live in Murrika, very close to a major city.

I saw this thing(pic related) fly over the high way I was driving on. The plane was so low I could see the word NATO printed on the side of it. It had the tower and all that shit on top of it.
Also saw 2 Chinooks fly over the city a few times today.
What does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

flightradar24.com/TAM8103/9fd02d9
defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5272&start=40
defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5336
flightradar24.com/31121/9fd27c9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What does it mean?
I don't know OP,maybe you live near an Air Force base, or under a flight route? or near one of the hundreds of military air training areas around the United States?

fucking retard

It's an early warning aircraft

Basically a powerful radar in the sky

Which part of the US? Near the coast?

NATO logo is for identification purposes

If's a Boeing E-3. AWACS, air combat control.

Air battle management. It's probably on routine missions op

Don't worry about it, it's business as usual. You just happened to see it, that's all.

Shut up dad you are drunk.

We don't need planes with yuuuuuuge radar lol we have yuuuuuuge radar arrays.

Yes by the coast. Is it happening?

>what does it mean?
Airborne early warning platform assigned to a defense treaty organization. Chinooks, like many military helicopters, have pilots and those pilots need flight time so they have a tendency to fly around.

>lets go deeper
In Afghanistan, US and other countriestroops assigned to ISAF, wear the ISAF patch on their shoulder. For the US it's opposite the US flag. There are also US troops unassigned to ISAF so they lack the patch. Spooky right?

>source former professional welfare queen

It's a fucking E-3 AWACS you dumb fuck. That big thing on the top? The gov't says it's a radar, but it is actually an alien flying saucer. That is why it is such an incredible and insurmountable AWACS platform.

looks like a radar dish to me lad, maybe its an AWACS plane

It's an E-3, and AEW&C aircraft, the 'massive tower' is just a radar. It is probably just doing routine training.

Lessa stressi more spaghetti.

It's not an early warning platform Jesus christ.

Oh shit! You witnessed the alien/human hybrid Illuminati transporting a crashed flying saucer on the back of a UNOA (United Nations Occupation Army- NATO in alienese) aircraft and then you saw two chemtrail leaving "black helicopters" who were undoubtedly looking for witnesses?

NO FUCKING WAY THEY'RE GONNA LET YOU LIVE.

>Chinooks, like many military helicopters, have pilots and those pilots need flight time so they have a tendency to fly around.

Where do they fly around? Also how do the pilots fly? What do they do in the air?

Russia got banned from Sup Forums and now the US government is in panic mode.

AWACS - airborne early warning and control

Are you retarted?

flightradar24.com/TAM8103/9fd02d9

Nearly all the planes over the atlantic just turned away from the US

>where do they fly
Not sure, training areas or a general flight plan. But a flight plan can be wherever. There are certain areas of airspace for military flights.

>how do they fly
I dont know, I wasn't a pilot

>What do they do in the air?
Pilot the aircraft. Run mock missions. Pilot stuff I'd assume.

Not true

If you've ever been to the east coast in the mid-Atlantic region you will see these fucking things all over

They are looking for enemy subs

that can't detect subs

you're thinking of this

At what point is it time to stop looking? If you fly planes over the coast to catch submarines, the ruskies will stop sailing them there.
If they stop sailing on the coast, there's no need for the plane to fly.

it's all just an elaborate scheme to justify public spending

Russia gets booted from Sup Forums and this happens, maybe Ivan is responding to their shitposting privileges being rescinded.

it's hard to detect subs

P-3 is old and busted.

P-8 Poseidon far superior desu senpai

defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5272&start=40

defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5336

You guys are behind in following the happenings.

senpai think about it for a second

whats better?

having thousands of radar arrays to cover where you might need it at some point in the future or having a few planes that can go where you need?

obviously both but the idea that the mil is going to construct ground based radar in hostile territory instead of just flying fucking over it with a plane to achieve the same result is silly.

>Ground radar reaching 120,000 ft

Ayyeeee.

Load mags.

The Orion is cute, CUTE!

It means nothing.

I used to live near my city's airport. Those AWACS planes and B-52s use one of the runways for routine touch-and-go landing practice all the time.

US Navy aircraft just took from a carrier off kuwait if anyone's interested

flightradar24.com/31121/9fd27c9

There was one over Puget Sound earlier.

oh shit it's going to nuke iran

i know it's military and it appeared out of the sea

That's the one I saw.

Means "nothing"

I think you mean illegal dubs

FPIBP

Blue helmeted soldiers are coming. They will make you perform sex acts for a bottle of water.

This is something I don't understand. Are we really at threat of having a submarine show up on our coast and start shooting at us? I'm actually curious. I know that to have peace you need to flex your muscles and these are probably good training exercises encase something does happen in the future. But like people have pointed out before, why can't the Americans justify spending Trillions on education instead?

It's just some viral marketing for the second Independence Day movie. Don't need to worry about an invasion of cockroaches in energy shielded flying saucers or anything.

Yes the subs can nuke you at any time

It's just they are the last last resort, even in a nuclear war

Saw a military cargo plane over the adirondack mtns today, last time I saw one here was during the height of the Iraq war.
Same thing both times flying low and slow, also the first one was being followed by some weird triangle I donno what that was about probably nothing serious

Lol

ANACONDA 2016 just wrapped up. It's a NATO military exercise.

AWACS need to come back to America for repair and refit.

Subs are great for surprise attacks.
The point is for them to get you when you're not looking.
If you stop looking they will get you.
It's better to keep looking than to close your eyes and pretend no one wants to knock you off of your pedestal.

it's Luxembourg's contribution to NATO

It is just a test. Calm down, faggot.

All those things are antennas including the bulge on the side and under the front (looks like a double chin)

HOTEL FEMA OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Are you sure that is a USN aircraft? It is flying over Russia now...

Learn what "OPEN SKIES" is, faggot.

Why doesn't the P-8 have a MAD boom?

Poseidon is the fucking Orion replacement. Of fucking course it will have a MAD boom.

What are you on about? The Poseidon does not have a MAD boom.

No. Its, not happening. There used to be 2 of them stationed up here in AK, buy one hit a flock of honk and all 24 crewman died in a Fiery wreck. ('90s) it was a routine run.
I've also seen 6 drones over anchorage. 3 grey, 2 black, and one white.

>it's happening

Pacific NW, by chance? There's a joint military-FEMA-etc exercise going on out there regarding a natural disaster scenario.

Oh, back in the day, F16's! Now? F22's! And the occasional C130! Oh, up near fairbanks, a striker from Fort greeley managed to rear up an SUV on the highway....
>"hello, insurance agency, I'd like to file a claim, an APD hit me on the highway"

Autocorrect... but*

>capcha select all planes

The MAD Boom is built into the body.

I live close to Colorado Springs. I've stopped trying to notice all the weird shit that flies above this vicinity. There's an osprey or a f35 in the sky every other day here doing stupid shit

Its dat chemtrails man, I tell you what. The guvment is again putting estrogen in the air and making us unmanly, yeah that is. Alex Jones told me.

That is a surveillance aircraft I guess, we have those too.