WHEN THE FUCK IS SHE GONNA GET INDICTED?

WHEN THE FUCK IS SHE GONNA GET INDICTED?

WILL SHE EVEN BE INTERVIEWED BY THE FBI?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbh85GMbEss&lc=z12jcz1htyn2djwcl22kfhlbzovktv1sa
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj1rlgKTAZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
hollywoodreporter.com/news/hillary-takedown-8-right-leaning-901005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is gonna push her shit in on Monday. This is the calm before the storm. Enjoy her new scandal from today in the meantime.

yes, because trump isn't involved in numerous litigation atm right?

>litigation
>pushed by La Raza Lawyers with an agenda

Trump would have to step on his dick 24/7 for the next 10 years to get to Hillary's level of corruptness.

You guys need to slap yourselves and realize she's never going to get indicted for anything

>Trump U
>people were dissatisfied
>it's nothing

Never ever

>Comparing civil cases to federal criminals ones
>MFW

I think it's hilarious in that Obama sent emails to her so even he could be caught up in it. You know he'll throw her under the bus.

And the liberal media is making a bigger deal of it than Hillary's case.

>(((liberal media)))

I'm actually a little worried that it won't be enough. While Trump laying into Clinton could single-handedly neuter her fear card by painting her as also dangerous or disgusting to normies, there's so many things that could go wrong.

>Trump goes full Infowars and throws around accusations that don't have at least circumstantial evidence
>a "technical error" like one at rally today happens in the middle of the speech
>press manufactures some Trump controversy playing to liberal fee-fees much in same way they weaseled out of SJ rioting to drown it out
>press black holes the release and refuses to give it further light of day after the initial live conference

I guess we'll see where things stand by the end of Monday, since it's going to either make Trump's poll numbers a quick bounce back to form or the sign of a very long slog that will take until at least the debates to recover.

Right after she passes the law that prevents females in parliament from being indicted

WHO CARES
H
O

C
A
R
E
S

she wont, shes too powerful shes above the law

unhappy people is the same as getting us citizens killed from incompetence

it's 2016. women are above the law

I am the law

check em

I am the law, and she's gonna get my ruling.
And by my my ruling I mean my dick.
Her sentence is to GET FUCKED

He sent out two videos today of Obama campaigning against her where Obama himself calls her out as full of shit. There was another video of Elizabeth Warren calling out Hillary's tendency to accept bribes and change standpoints because of it. I don't know what's coming on Monday, but the entire 2008 primary cycle and all the accusations laid against her are still valid. They can easily build off of that.

>he's racist! Trump dindu NUFFIN, he good president!

You mean that case that's been public for fucking ages now and has been talked about to the point where there's nothing left to really cover? Yeah man, those damn LIBRULS.

I have to ask. What is happening monday?

after monday hillary's ass will be redder than Liza Minnelli's from all the butthurt Trump will unleash

> Prediction:
> Hillary Clinton chooses Biden as running mate.

>After FBI investigation made public, Obama admin has no option but to indite Hillary Clinton.

> Obama gets 3rd term

youtube.com/watch?v=fbh85GMbEss&lc=z12jcz1htyn2djwcl22kfhlbzovktv1sa

HEY WAYNE
nice haircut, cuttin ur hair and beard really shows off your chome dome gourd and them big ass chipmunk cheeks lmao :D

Trump is supposed to hold a press conference and lay out all the scandalous shit the Clintons have been up to since the beginning. I don't have a link to give you at the moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj1rlgKTAZ0

She won't get arrested, or even punished for this. The FBI will present their case but there is going to be some OJ tier niggergry at work here, like leaving evidence in a hot car shit, that will set her dusty cooch off scot free. She'll shrill on about how she was targeted by this because she is a women, regardless on if she gets in trouble or not.
Fuck her.

I remember when Brietbart promised the same against Obama.

He really delivered.

>Comparing a civil case to a federal criminal offense

In other words Trump is going to read off a teleprompter again because he cannot be trusted to speak without fucking up even more.

I know you guys want more le epic maymay magic out of him but he's playing in the big leagues now, he's either going to get really dull and formulaic real fast or he's going to fuck up by calling Hillary a bitch.

>WHEN THE FUCK IS SHE GONNA GET INDICTED?
The USA is more corrupt than all the shitty dark skinned countries they bomb to distract you

He's toning that le epic maymay magic down laying out the scandals people conveniently forget about Hillary. All her bullshit is going to be front and center until November.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

>conveniently forgot
You mean things that we've heard and seen quite a bit of and have been covered for the last two years, maybe more? To the point where they're already making a movie out of one of them?

But nah, Trump wants people to forget about him attacking a judge over his race and how Trump is actively burning bridges in his own damn party.

our current president is literally incapable of uttering a single word without a teleprompter and it has been well known since his first campaign. If trump needs one to remember specific facts like dates, people's names and various evidences for specific scandals regarding shillary, i'll cut him some slack.

>To the point where they're already making a movie out of one of them?

8 movies
hollywoodreporter.com/news/hillary-takedown-8-right-leaning-901005

>But nah, Trump wants people to forget about him attacking a judge over his race
A biased judge and member of La Raza Lawyers

>and how Trump is actively burning bridges in his own damn party.
Good. Fuck those career politicians.

>MUH RAZA
>MUH RAZA MUTHA FUKKA
That's really all trump supporters can say, huh?

>good
You know that making alliances, deals, and negotiations are a key component of being an actual leader right? The ability to talk and cooperate, it's pretty important?

I guess not, that's too much to expect of a trump supporter.

We're making an alliance with Russia. That's the only alliance we need.

>That's really all trump supporters can say, huh?

No, it's not. But apparently that's all you can say to defend it and not see obvious impartiality (which, from a judge is a pretty important trait to have.)

>You know that making alliances, deals, and negotiations are a key component of being an actual leader right?

I don't want to make alliances, deals and negotiations with those people. I want them out of office. Senators from both sides have sold us out repeatedly. Hillary Clinton has made a career of doing this.

When is she gonna get some plastic surgery.. can't she fucking afford it? I'm tired of looking at this brain-damaged old hag.

>WHEN THE FUCK IS SHE GONNA GET INDICTED?

>"We want to do it well and we want to do it promptly. I feel pressure to do both of those things," Comey told reporters during a roundtable at FBI headquarters. "As between the two things, we will always choose 'well.'"

when it's ready.

The FBI is probably crossing all the t's and dotting all the i's. They will drop that shit just at the most inopportune time for her,... and it's going to be glorious!

>Comparing what is at worse a scam with LITERALLY TREASON

>not yooge
Son...

She will obviously never be indicted, and to help make sure we all forget about that word, google has replaced that word with india, or possibly Indiana

RARE

And completely true. This is why we need Trump. If Shiterly wins in November, she'll force the FBI to drop the charges and will be untouchable. Not only that, but she'll likely rig the elections in years time in her favor as well.

Did Southeast asia just get a broadband boost or something?

I fear for this man's safety