ITT: Post the most Polish pic you have

"In the name of God, for freedom ours and yours."

oops

what does that mean?

There's a recurring idea among Poles that Poland is the messiah of nations, sent by God to suffer for sins of the world.

And to be fair Poland did often fight for freedom, their own as well as that of others. Kościuszko is one famous figure that was personal friend to Jefferson.
More recent examples include the solidarity movement or the pope John Paul II that worked on overthrowing communism.

Also the partitions among other things were caused by excessive amount of freedom of nobles in their parliament that required full consensus which paralysed their governance when someone could afford to bribe an impoverished noble with voting right.

interesting

>There's a recurring idea among Poles that Poland is the messiah of nations, sent by God to suffer for sins of the world.
no one unironically belives this, it's the theme of some of our romantic poetry that was written during partitions. "Christ of Nations" refers to the belief that Poland will one day raise again from the dead like Jesus did, and the poetry was written for that purpose, to keep the polish identity and hope alive

>no one unironically belives this
Yeah, except Polish "elites" and turbo nationalists.

You have 10 seconds to Name one handsome polish man

Majority of our criminals are handsome.

I'm starting to really believe you're not a proxy Pole
this pic is obviously Russian

underrated

>east siberia
>not belong to china

can't wait desu

Dutch people believe we are equal to everyone else on this planet. And everyone wants to follow the Dutch ideology.
But the rest of the world hasn't developed itself yet, so we need to guide them. And with our guidance the rest of the world will also become enlightened and will become more like us.

I wish I was kidding, but that's basically what our politicians believe. The very idea that someone doesn't want to be like us doesn't even occur to them.

Americans also hold this ideology. Which led to the failures in Afghanistan and Iraq, where they figured everyone wanted to become like them when given the oppertunity.

In Dutch the Netherlands is often referred to as "guide country". Not kidding lol.

And what would this "Dutch ideology" consist of exactly?

Daniel Gabriel Alessandro Saucedo Grzechowski

I've always known there is something polish about his face. Didn't know he's an actual polack lmao.

>he doesnt know

This is pretty clever, indeed, and it hasn't occurred to any country in the west.

Anything we believe in.

Which is mostly capitalism and pragmatism.

How the fuck does a non-Swede know about Danny Saucedo?

His shitty songs were forced on MTV back in the day.

Hey Iki

I always wonder how pictures like this are made

guy looks genuinely happy.

>beat her
>say she needs to lay in bad for picture
>take picture

Geralt of River

awesome

the great kaccap demon must collapse to dust

this is pretty much what happened during the french revolution except they knew kings didn't want those idea

You're pulling this shit straight out of your ass proxyposter

Maciej Zakoscielny

He look kinda Ukrainian imo

literally most of our football players

West Pole, South Pole, Eastern Pole

Easy to spot.

One of my favorite pics in the entire internet.

Lulz, but Lewandowski is from Warsaw while Błaszczykowski and Piszczek are both from Southern Poland

I simply said what they look like.

Pooland had so many population resettlements that the people no longer live where they should.

>soccer

londonsk nasz!

never again

based

Where are those argie and american "Slavic men are handsome" shills when you need them?

I pity Mateusz.
Bald before his father.

Don't worry, we've got your back.

>guns in Poland
>typical
I wish