Why dont people remember him, bros?

>the only boxer to be undisputed champion in both the cruiserweight and heavyweight
>booty blasted prime tyson
>booty blasted prime tyson again so hard that tyson bit his ear
>the only boxer to won FOUR 4 F O U R heavyweight titles
>retired in his 50's
>believe in Jesus Christ

Only remember by plebs as the dude that gotten his ear bit off

Other urls found in this thread:

kofightposters.com/images/items/628/1.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. He's remembered as one of the greatest fighters of all time, in two separate generations of fighting.

Eh, it's boxing. People only remember the hot fresh meme, then forget all about him for the next one. Unless he's legendary like Muhammad Ali or something.

Because he was one of the biggest juicers boxing has seen also Lewis, Tyson, and the Klitschko brothers were all better.

Tyson wasn't better. Holyfield had him shook and when they eventually did fight he beat him fair and square

steroids
fixed fights

>that pec gap
absolutely unaesthetic

Tyson was shot by then, Evander rained when there were no good champions to fight.

>retired in his 50's
You now remember he retired 3 years ago

He wasn't in 1996 that's just an excuse, the suspension killed off his career because by the time he came back he was done but that was 3 years after the first Holyfield fight. Tyson was never knocked down in that fight and when they were supposed to fight in 1990 and everybody thought he'd handle Holyfield, Tyson was saying no it's a hard fight and was worried about losing like he was worried about Foreman. Holyfield would of always lost to Lewis but he would of had a good chance of beating Tyson in 90/91

>whines about steroids
>mentions the clit brothers
Lmao

But he didn't you fucking idiot.

>prime tyson

nope, not even close

Yeah he didn't fight Mike Tyson then because the mythical prime Tyson already got beat by Buster Douglas

tyson wasn't even in shape for that fight and he still won it since the ref gave douglas about 25 seconds to stand up

To this day I don't know why people put Tyson over Holyfield

Tyson was done by mid 90's, he was half the fighter even by the time he fought Bruno. The first real test Evander had was Riddick Bowe and he lost, and even losing to Michael Moorer. Tyson sparked out Holmes in 88 ffs, Tyson was levels above Evander and if you look at both their primes Tyson was far better.

Michael Spinks would've beaten Holyfield

And Lennox Lewis would have knocked out Bowe. Whats your deal?

Lennox Lewis was also a level above Holyfield

what lol? He's remembered as one of the greatest fighters of all time

Ducks Tyson until Mike is in prison for years = prime tyson

Shut the fuck up.

He didn't duck him he was desperate to get the fight made. They were scheduled to fight then Tyson lost. They were rescheduled to fight then Tyson went to prison. Tyson was 24 when he lost to Douglas and 30 when he lost to Holyfield, if your prime is restricted to 18 to 20 it's because you weren't that good

Why is believing in an imaginary thing relevant for being a goat boxer?

the idea of love is an imaginary thing and we still believe in it

Do you understand what the word prime means?

At least it can be judged by chemicals in the brain. But yea, romantic love is bullshit. Plantonic love is real though.

Losing to Michael Moorer over 12 rounds and Bowe and going 12 rounds with an aged Holmes (who Tyson had sparked out years earlier) would suggest Holyfield is not up to much either.

there are lot of ideas your cannot prove but still "exist"

see perfection, friendship, justice, ego, universe, etc

tyson, plz

>duck tyson
Wanna know how I know you have no fucking idea what you are talking about, you idiot?

>prime tyson

Lost to Bowe
Lost to Lennox

literal who

>rained

He was only good because he was a head butting machine on a 3g/week steroid cycle.

he's talking about piss, user

Yeah, Holyfield made no attempt to fight Tyson before he went to prison. Oh, hang on:

kofightposters.com/images/items/628/1.jpg

Because mike tyson had personality and his style was different from the average boxer.

I remember him disassembling based Maguilla at the Central Park...what a shame!

Marciano would beat all these plugs. My grampa saw him fight and says he was the best, the BEST.

>le headbutt steroid man

nah

Because they're casuals

Because prime Tyson is a force of legend and the fact of the matter is we never got to see a prime Tyson v. prime Holyfield. It's all bullshit, but entertaining, speculation.

Brit who cannot spell 'reigned'.

Give your head a wobble you numpty

can steroids make you take punches better? I don't see how they can. holyfield is one of the toughest fighters ever. as much heart as anyone ever.

>I don't see how they can.

I thought nips were supposed to be smart

look at his fucking neck and tell me that doesn't help taking punches

There's literally a 30 for 30 about him: Chasing Tyson.

Tyson biting his ear is probably the most well known moment in sport's history.

But you're right, they probably don't remember HIM, just that Tyson bit some dude's ear.

Recommend this

Holyfield was too mentally strong for Tyson to bully and he knew it, you can hear how shook he was when Mike talks about him

What did his ear taste like?

Chicken.

Holyfield was David Haye level, good but not great.

Holyfield is rated as the greatest Cruiserweight of all time and a top 10 all time great in the Heavyweight division.

Yeah he was strong as fuck.