RUSSIA GOES FULL SAUDI ARABIA, BANS SCIENTOLOGY AND ATHEISM

Libertarians agree: Russia sucks!

Tries to be Christian, but hates refugees: aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/china-uk-welcoming-refugees-russia-160519044808608.html

The European council for human rights has condemned their ban on Scientology as discrimination: theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/23/russian-court-bans-moscow-branch-church-of-scientology

Here is some more evidence that Russia is the Saudi Arabia of Christianity

Atheist on trial for these comments
>“If I say that the collection of Jewish fairytales entitled the Bible is complete bullshit, that is that. At least for me,” Krasnov wrote, adding later “there is no God!”
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/russian-atheist-faces-year-in-jail-for-denying-existence-of-god-during-webchat

Church seeks to take over internet: rt.com/politics/321064-holy-wi-fi-russian-church/

Protestants are banned from proselytizing and referred to openly as "heretics": nytimes.com/2008/04/23/world/europe/23iht-church.4.12274801.html?_r=0

Judge rules Russian Church can pay debts with prayer: patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/02/14/russian-orthodox-church-diocese-settles-debt-payments-with-prayer/

Banned swearing in artistic expression: cnn.com/2014/05/06/world/europe/russia-swearing-law/

Banned freedom of gay expression, fires teacher for supporting gay marriage: huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/russia-gay-law-teachers_n_6994274.html

State and Church sign agreement to restrict abortion: nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/07/russia-church-and-state-sign-agreement-to-prevent-abortion/#.Vt0TBPkrJmM

Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending: globalresearch.ca/interest-free-banking-russia-debates-unorthodox-orthodox-financial-alternative/5495331
View SameGoogleiqdbSauceNAO 574ecd74c46188fb198b458a.jpg, 79KiB, 900x500

>Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending

Stay based ruskies

Absolutely nothing wrong with banning scientology

did all of this purism trigger gookmoot? did the stlaw fienary bleak the camer's bik-boi bak

>aljazeera
>theguardian
>scientology
>implying that banning abortion is anything but good
>implying that restricting interest on moneylending is anything but good

>hates refugees
>hates jews
>hates EU
whats wrong with that?

Where did Sup Forums's libertarians go?

So whats supposed to be so bad about Russia again?

>a country that was fully Atheist 25+ years ago now bans it

Russians are always living to the extreme.

shit, making me want to defect to Russia with this article, OP.

They realized that lolbertarianism sucks.

old news, still based

Can they ban vaping too?

>beliebing

>always do the opposite of what the west does

>Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending

Russia is the new Saudi Arabia, go-uys! Military intervention is needed to spread democracy and liberal values there and free the Russia people!

Wow incredible
Thats it, I'm a russian rocket now

Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Its the god-less west that freaks out everytime some fag in Russia gets punched.

>implying Putin isn't a dictator

Atheism leads to faggotry. Look at that try hard cocksucker in op's pic.

t. Gary Johnson

They got punched in the gut by reality

More successful than you'll ever be?

As much as state-mandated religion is a tough pill to swallow, damn, nice one ruskies.

>Here is some more evidence that Russia is the Saudi Arabia of Christianity

If true, that's fucking awesome bro. based Vladimir triggering libtards like you on a daily basis.

They're trying to save Russia from turning into us, don't see anything wrong with this.

How can I move to Russia? What job can foreigners get and is there some kind of foreign legion?

Everyone jumped ship
What self respecting human being can say "im proud to be a libretarian" after this shit show

Sorry Ricky, I didn't mean to offend you.

Russia is an oligarchy, just like the US. But at least the Russian government endorses cultural and nationalist pride. The Jews who control us here hate us and want to destroy our historical identities.

>reason that Russians were fucking up the posting servers was because their government was monitoring their posts using 60 year old outdated equipment and 80 year old outdated old KGB men

Quick, Sup Forums, let's make fun of Russia as much as possible while they're gone so when they get back we can have a nice picture for them.

He was a Jewish plant .

so
its their country and their culture
why are muslims the only ones allowed to pull laws like this ? :^)

Putin said people are welcome to come to Siberia. If you can survive there for 10 years, you're officially Russian. Good luck.

Good

job hunting

>Bans atheism
>Bans the lack of belief in religion
u wot m8

>That athiest going to prison story
>Guy says thing on the Internet
>People get their feelings butthurt over it enough to ruin his life

Isn't this literally what SJWs do? Why can't people on both sides chill the fuck out and not be like "OH NO IDEAS I DON'T AGREE WITH I MUST DESTROY ANYONE WHO HAS THEM!"?

I see literally nothing wrong with this.

He was a Jewish plant .

>lack of belief in religion
*organized anti-Christian cult

lack of belief in religion is undecided or agnostic

>organized anti-Christian cult
>Atheism

Excuse me?

Is this just like homosexuals, where they it isn't actually illegal, but you aren't allowed to spout your mouth off that you suck cock in public?

He was a Jewish plany

Well Scientology isn't a religion, it's a business based on a pyramid scheme, nothing wrong with banning that trash, nothing good comes from it.

In the Soviet Union, that's exactly what it was

Russia is the last saving baation of humanity.

Western religions are anti-Russian.

>The European council for human rights has condemned their ban on Scientology as discrimination
Who knew it was a human right to be a fucking idiot?

Banning atheism is a bit odd, but then again there are several suspicious NGOs that fly that particular banner, so it's probably aimed at them first and foremost.

Come to think of it, Scientology is probably a CIA front these days, too.

>Protestants are banned from proselytizing and referred to openly as "heretics"
Hilarious. And counter-productive, as they'll stop being heretics in public and slink underground to plot instead.

>“If I say that the collection of Jewish fairytales entitled the Bible is complete bullshit, that is that. At least for me,” Krasnov wrote, adding later “there is no God!”
No different in practice to the insane social media policing here in the UK where questioning immigration under your real name will get you arrested. Don't use your real name, chaps.

can jews still ne jews in russia?

This is Russia we're talking about.

If they pulled this bullshit in the USA, I'm sure people would kick off a bit more.

The Stormfags scared us away. I only cone here occasionally and every time I do I'm reminded of why I left.

>US flag
>historical identity

Mate I have furniture older than your country...

I dont understand this picture.

Is he trying to say atheists are Le hardcore edgy and the gornups dont understand them?

Tryhard/10

He was a Shoah Shrubbery.

it's all about suppressing the masses
Christianity does that.

How does the book Ecclesiastes rate among other philosophical works?

What is Scientology's main doctrine anyway?

Well, banning Scientology is a decent idea since it's so obviously a scam, but doesn't Russia see howthe government meddling with religion is a bad idea? Stalin banned everything but Atheism and it was a massive fuck up that nearly destroyed Russia.

Do I not have a gender and ethnonationalist heritage (both new and old world), among other things as an individual? The West and US in particular has been ground zero for generations of psych warfare in an attempt to get the masses to forsake all historical associations like the satanic neo-Cultural Revolution it is.

> Libertarians agree: Russia sucks!
Then we know they're onto something.

Based.

Give the church money.

He was a jewish shill and a pathetic attempt at smearing the libertarian party's campaign

>76797160
Thank you for making this thread over and over again american cormade.
Orthodoxy and family values not scientology and atheism ok.
Praise Putin

was Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012 muh freedomz desu

now I'm full gas the kikes race war Trump emperor of mankind

I really try to dislike russia but then they do stuff like this and I just can't

Space Alien created all life on earth by implanting himself in a volcano that exploded and sent his cells all over the world creating all living things.
Space colonial war effort
That's about it
It's a cult but has a better possibility of being true than literally every other religion.(which is not saying anything at all)
This is old news faggots

Yes, family and religion (common knowledge mores) are the foundations of society. The governments of the West have been destroying these things here so that they can fill the void and be in direct control from cradle to grave. People are easier to control when they have no foundations, when they are rudderless and everything is "relative."

I hear criticisms of Russia for being a dictatorship, but the governments of the West have ambitions of straight-up totalitarianism. I'd take a dictatorship over totalitarianism any year.

>doesn't Russia see howthe government meddling with religion is a bad idea?
They're a communist shithole that breeds it's own madness into every citizen it can and those that can't adapt to it end up killing themselves either by gun or vodka
The fuck do you expect?

Poor fucking you, huh?

>bans Scientology
This is supposed to be a bad thing? Fuck that shitty cult.

Over 10% of Russians are atheist, atheism itself isn't banned, offending religious people is, in most European countries you can be fined if you curse any kind of god in public. By the way, putin himself is atheist.

Also, Scientology is a scam and there's literally nothing wrong with banning it.

Putin was an atheist. He has now converted.

FUCKING BASED

GODDAMN I LOVE PUTIN

Yeah right topkek.. Putin is much smarter than all the people who unironically believe he's religious now.

You don't in flying kurvas cylas and blyats? Full yu then

This. There can be a reasonable argument for keeping atheism, but scientology is just a shameless scam organisation. They're not even a cult, they are just scammers.

But how does this effect Therevada Buddhist, who are atheist but religious?

It doesn't affect anything. Atheism isn't banned, OP is just a salty scientologist.

That's fucking it, I'm moving to Russia.

>Judge rules Russian Church can pay debts with prayer

Wonder if parishioners can pay their tithes with prayer too
>banning scientology
agreed, anyone who finds banning scientology as a reason to criticize russia is barking up the wrong tree around here. A religion where you have to pay to exorcize an infinite number of invsible demons
>ban interest on moneylending
Is it going to be like sharia where you hafta pay a 2.5% tax to a charitable terrorist group?

Well I switched to fascism.