Why was this album not bigger? i didnt hear anyone on Sup Forums or in real life talk about it

why was this album not bigger? i didnt hear anyone on Sup Forums or in real life talk about it

Other urls found in this thread:

pudding.cool/2017/02/vocabulary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i still bump it
blood sandwich thoooo

i listen to that song pretty much daily. poor gopher :(

Because its not 2001 and nobody cares about Aesop Rock

0/10 album cover

hes white

the number 1 song on billboard right now is by a white rapper

>0/10 album cover
I'm still in doubt whether it's actually badass or cringe. Anyways who cares for the album cover if the music's good.
>he's white
What is this even supposed to mean

What's cringy about it? It's pretty good imo

Looks like a Hot Topic shirt

Yeah, i was in doubt because of the font and layout, but actually it's quite nice looking at it more in detail

despite this board claiming to like good 'rap', you would be surprised at how few of them actually fuck with Aes.

ALEX UP THE STREET COLD SAID HE SAW A BOBCAT

The cover's A E S T H E T I C as fuck you turbopleb

rick and morty technical nerd rap

It was my AOTY last year and i tell everyone to check it out when im out talking about music. I'm from philly and only ever saw him in nola and that show was sold out so im guessing his followings doing enough for him

guy can rap his head off

It's one of my all time favorites. Aesop's newer stuff is so fucking good.

aesop is def not palatable for mainstream tastes, at least most of his catalouge isnt. This album probably had his most accessible content and he is gaining popularity however, even had a performance on Colberts late show. Which is good, the dude deserves it, wildly creative lyricist and his vocabulary is literally off the charts:
pudding.cool/2017/02/vocabulary/

what? it definitely embraces artistry over technicality

Definitely. Really happy he got that spot, im just surprised i didnt hear any talk about the album even on Sup Forums