youtu.be/_8AJtStG7eo

PENGALENGALENG
youtu.be/1rJDYELRT-I

I have a dirty vag

That's disgusting

Arnold Schwarzenegger
Might have to torture this ______

youtu.be/UoOtc40txQc

Any man wanna just delete this thread real quick?

s/t the femfresh queen

so when it comes to pards, what's wrong? or is it just the white ones mostly.
youtu.be/8dEee7IDuhw
youtu.be/wVf9T0H6mL8
youtu.be/96yx2Ex7TRU
youtu.be/QIdimVDuSEU

lad..

White americans listened to cock rock and grunge by the time negro DJ's were constructing the sounds of the future.

they also tried to kill disco
youtu.be/HPzsqNuDSwQ

ninji still posts here?

youtube.com/watch?v=cOVYIXl4Gvo

why can't we go back

We're going back slowly.
youtube.com/watch?v=GiNSiBUNy6E
youtube.com/watch?v=-Pt5_wE29qE

youtube.com/watch?v=2pihivSkUFU

>On Smith’s latest single, “On My Mind,” she finds a home inside the rumbling soundscape fashioned by grime artist Preditah. This is the singer’s most club-ready track to date, and Preditah’s production kicks her slow-burning soul-pop into high gear with gurgling bass and percussion crisp enough to cut through a hazy dancefloor with this banger.

>Her intimation of pain is mirrored in the forward thinking production elements, including a fractured vocal sample that pulls apart her voice and reassembles it in an incoherent loop, which suggests the impossibility of healing without visible scars. It's this unique touch that makes this one of the standout club-RnB tracks of the year.

Huh? This is literally just a throwback 2-step tune. Why are Pitchfork so fucking clueless?

youtube.com/watch?v=PA5uuBCtZ5k

BANG
LYRICAL BLOW TO THE JAW
BANG
LYRICAL BLOW TO THE JAW
BANG
LYRICAL BLOW TO THE JAW
BANG
LYRICAL BLOW TO THE JAW
BANG
LYRICAL BLOW TO THE JAW

really rate this piccy

Lads?

tune has mad 'clout' so ofc pitchfork are gonna go on about how sick it is i saw they gave bodak yellow song of the year

also this

girls looks hot, guys are disgusting

>including a fractured vocal sample that pulls apart her voice and reassembles it in an incoherent loop, which suggests the impossibility of healing without visible scars. It's this unique touch that makes this one of the standout club-RnB tracks of the year.

Kek, this shit is probably older than the person who wrote that.
youtube.com/watch?v=txeQ3Zh6ARo

I would let Dubman bum me

twitter.com/olivianhorn

just your average american art thot

meant

Speaking of which, fucking yanks are trying to make PJDN the new thing and literally nobody understands what pirate radio or garage is. .

That and you have big names in hip-hop here thinking grime came out of trap music. Man's Not Hot ain't helping things either.

American cultural imperialism and corporate mainstream (read: pop/hip-hop) music industry killed the nuum.

Look at the singles chart now. It's 99% the same garbage as the American billboard chart. There's no unique brit scenes represented, much less independents or underground shit.

where is everyone goin for nye

Nowhere lad lls

ladstep
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik6XwVLJ4yk

Any chill man in
youtube.com/watch?v=4tqedmrxudQ
Yes
sicrecords.bandcamp.com/album/seathrough
Why not pham

Who here /BicepEssentialMix/? Wished they'd been as varied on their album as they were on the mix. Half the tunes on the middle, darker section though have been banged out by Helena Hauff for the last year, shows what a big impact she's had on the soundscape.

NYE is usually fucking garbage but krankbrother event in LDN is a proper party

I have no friends
youtu.be/9zTXJ07YCUo

youtu.be/aEK7Lsa5P1Y

n its not worth traveling to a decent club night?
youtube.com/watch?v=lZtFqazbWLw

>decent club night
I live in North Carolina. For me no, it's not worth traveling hours to see an ~ok dj by myself to go to a club by myself. Plus I'd have to get a hotel n shit cause no fucking way I could be sober enough to drive cause there's always bare checkpoints on Nye here.

How you like the taste of my mix?The budget birthday present for educating plebs.

Ugh yeah too right, sorry got a poor sense of distance
Sounds like u gotta start learning how to spin and start buildin ur sound system

some choice cuts here and there but ceephax acid crew and machine girl are shite. covering all bases, eh

this

s/t and swms are chubby.

Basically, he's got some good taste but listens to too much modern trance which is trash. I'm quite partial to Machine Girl despite the hate and I dont really like CAC but that one cut is actually really good and soothing.

he's right here, dummy

Not really interested in djing desu
I'd rather just produce tunes behind the scenes

Where u live

lmao, what kind of shit wrapping is that pham? also this piccy is giving me cravings since im on a detox rn.

Triad

youtu.be/ZSKGfPjdjEI

chubby girl

=_=

:-|

Can anyone rec me something like triad god

>sloot keeps bumping thread with her picture in it
of course.

Gib tunes :V