theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/27/germany-bestiality-ban
atlasobscura.com/articles/why-scared-animals-taste-worse
grass-fed-solutions.com/cattle-stress.html
fao.org/docrep/003/x6909e/x6909e04.htm
scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=392
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haram

Dogs are above humans, so no

I love my dog and she is family but I don't really care what they do in Switzerland and actually prefer people maintain traditions so long as the dogs aren't abused emotionally or physically.

yes

people who eat dogs should be given the death penalty
countries where eating dogs is tolerated should be invaded and have their disgusting ways corrected
I am 100% serious.

Yes why? Meat is meat

Nope. I wouldn't want to eat one but I'm supportive of the idea. Dogs are shit animals that would die in the wild, literally worse than a cat

t.Jamal burger kang

WE EAT DINOSAURS

That's funny, dogs are the niggers of the animal world. Without humans (welfare) they would die off. We should let that happen.

Salam my muslim brother

Why do wh*tes care so much about fucking dogs?

Cats are haram
Dogs are haram for city people but halal for rural people

The difference between dogs and niggers is that dogs are good for various things

>wild dogs don't exist
>wolves don't exist
>Stray dogs don't survive
user, I..

I always wondered what was going on in Swissland.
Now I know it's eating dogs and fucking horses.

WTF!? Now I hate Switzerland!!

>countries where eating dogs is tolerated should be invaded and have their disgusting ways corrected
>I am 100% serious.
Switzerland isn't the easiest country to invade.

Blacks actually like dogs, it's Muslims that don't.

Why is eating chicken, pigs, cows, etc okay but eating a dog isn't? Not saying I would ever eat dog, but they're all animals.

If you truly care for them, go vegan or at least vegetarian.

Think of it as a large medieval castle.

Siege it like a castle.

They will eventually run out of expats to eat.

this desu

There is a clever rebuttal to your pic with the line being pushed to the left depending on living conditions of a person.

>Do you eat dogs in your country?
We don't eat them, and, nazi, we don't FUCK them either.

theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/27/germany-bestiality-ban

Animals like dogs or cats have higher intelligence than cattle, and are therefore more suited as companions compared to a cow or a sheep. There are outliers though, like guinea pigs being considered pets even though they are pretty dumb and they were originally bred for human comsumption. So, in the end it's just a combination of the intelligence of the animal and how cute it is.

Kim, only you Korean eat dogs and drink poo wine

Try it nigga. We'll make you fry your dogs alive.

Pigs are one of the smartest and cleanest domestic animals, so your point is completely invalid.

Dogs were literally bred, handpicked by humanity, to be our companions and our partners in ruling this world.
They are partner's of humanity and we would be betraying them if we ate them. Same with horses desu.
I'm down with eating any animal except those two

thisPigs were domesticated for consumption. Dogs weren't. Eating a species we domesticated to be our companions is species treachery. I like to think humans are more honorable than that.

Yes but why would you only show compassion for dogs and horses if you can also do that for cows, pigs, chickens and other "food"?

fucked that up, the quotes are supposed to be switched

>animals
>having a will

No but I'm not exactly against it. Cute but no more sentient than pig or cat. People tend to be very biased toward attractive people, and that trend extend to animals. If you are against eating dog your logic is PETA tier.

Won't eat one of course, but I don't shit on people who do.

>no more sentient than a cat
you are a dumb

Cats eat rodents and dogs are best used as guards and for hunting. Also based on what they eat I can't imagine either tasting that great. Have you ever had slop fed pigs? They taste fucking vile, it's like eating garbage.

right there

Pigs are fucking assholes and don't have a use like pest control, hunting, rescue or as guards. They have no use beyond a food source or fucking up the natural environment.

Pigs are smarter than dogs

Cows give us milk and fertilizer, why do we have to kill them after all their "help" to humanity?

Because we are omnivores leaning towards carnivora. The evolution of our canine teeth is proof enough that it its in our nature to eat meat. But just because we eat meat doesn't mean there aren't limits to it, we aren't savages. Animals should always be slaughtered humanely, and we should stray from eating the two aforementioned animals, because of their significance to humankind and the rise of civilization (cats could be put in there too I guess because they were also domesticated for an important purpose).

I would eat any animal except for dogs and horses, however I do avoid eating other carnivores if necessary out of respect and knowledge that carnivores carry more diseases than herbivores

And dogs were domesticated for consumption in other nations.

Not him but I personally could give a shit less if someone eats horse. It was a traditional and widespread food in Europe for most of it's history. I imagine dog was only initially eaten during famine (during famine I don't care if you even eat another human).

Dogs have adrenaline that tastes great according to Koreans.

We have to keep breeding them to get milk. Also, they are dumb as shit and dumb animals deserve to be eaten. Also most herbivores produce good fertilizer.

>Dogs have adrenaline that tastes great according to Koreans.
Most cultures disagree with adrenaline and fear being good for the meat.

>Pigs are fucking assholes and don't have a use like pest control,

You haven't met a wild dog then.

Pigs are very nice if raised as pets. You are comparing apples ans oranges here. Obviously a domesticated animal raised from birth as a pet won't be like an animal raised as food without human interaction.

How does killing them help us with the breeding process?
Also, you're making a huge mistake there. Cows are very intelligent and they can remember things for a long time.

>and dumb animals deserve to be eaten.

You should be eaten then.

>source: my ass

did they make him eat dog meat? LOL

Something something le intellegence le pets le companions blah blah muh feelings.
Bunch of hipocricity basically.

Great argument, you really got me there champ.

The difference between a wild dog and a wild pig is pretty severe m8.
Wild dogs may be feral and violent if cornered, but are usually noble creatures and don't do shit to other species or the environment if left alone.
Wild pigs are outwardly aggressive and will attack if you come anywhere near their territory. They also destroy any environment they are put in that is not their original habitat (ie Eurasia). They are responsible for the extinction of thousands upon thousands of endemic flora and fauna each year

I've only heard of potbelly pigs being animals that make good pets. What we raise here for food are massive and aggressive. A lot of the sows even eat their own babies.
t.Guy whose grandfather grew up on a pig farm.

Learn to read m8.
I'm basically saying what you were, there is no distinction between a lamb and dog. Only reason why people eat lambs and suddenly get butthurt because someone eats dogs is them being a bunch of hypocrites.

Why are snowniggers such subhumans

>Because we are omnivores leaning towards carnivora. The evolution of our canine teeth is proof enough that it its in our nature to eat meat.
You're so delusional

If you didn't kill them they can overpopulate (like deer here). They need a natural predator and we fit the role well. Also, cows are no where near the level of intelligence of cats, dogs and pigs. All if which are good at problem solving.

>what is context

That article is fake news

There is none. Only excuses for hypocrites to feel morally superiour to others.

If there is no line to kill animals important to humanity, why is there a line to kill humans, after all aren't other humans just animals?
>inb4 edgy I don't care if we kill humans we, morality is for losers xddddddd

When we domesticated certain animals, we entered with them an eternal covenant. We owe dogs, in part, for the rise of human civilization, and in return we should always strive to protect them as a species.
haha same here.
All the pigs I grew up here were irreconcilable assholes. Cute assholes that I liked to hang out with, but assholes nonetheless

There's literally only one argument for eating meat and that is hedonistic and self-centered

Then why is nobody killing off deers en masse? You're just fishing for arguments now, there is absoltely no reason to kill cows.

Because we belong to the human species dumbass, why would we kill ourselves off?

>Calls others dumb
>Has no fucking idea what he's talking about
>Believes chinks opinions on anything related to animals

atlasobscura.com/articles/why-scared-animals-taste-worse

grass-fed-solutions.com/cattle-stress.html

fao.org/docrep/003/x6909e/x6909e04.htm

KYS

kek, you can't even refute my argument. It's human nature to eat meat, its literally the only reason we as a species got enough nutrients to evolve the ability to reason.
Look at the whole of the animal kingdom, the smartest animals are the predators, and we being the apex predators are the smartest of all. You're feelings can't refute millions of years of evolution.
>anti-moralfags are so dumb they don't even realize they are arguing with someone who agrees with them

Oh god, there comes excuses...
>If there is no line to kill animals important to humanity, why is there a line to kill humans
How about don't kill anything, you faggot?
>We owe dogs, in part, for the rise of human civilization, and in return we should always strive to protect them as a species.
I don't give a fuck what you call "we" owe to someone, I'm not a part of your family, thankfully. Don't force your retarded debts on someone else.
Basically.
>le moralfags hurr
Shut up and kys, you fat piece of shit.

At least they don't eat macacos lmao

>its human nature to eat meat
Then stop complaining when people eat dogs, horses and cats.

t. farmer

>haha same here.
>All the pigs I grew up here were irreconcilable assholes. Cute assholes that I liked to hang out with, but assholes nonetheless
My mother will admit the piglets are cute but when it comes to the adults she still to this day thinks they're shitheads. She does eat pork though.

You provided no sources whatsoever to shitty "argument"

Smartest animals do not eat meat

Right, and as humans, it's only moral that we stray from eating species which helped us in survival and our rise to supremacy over the world.
Deer were harder to domesticate than cattle, the are faster and much more skittish.
I would totally be down for deer domestication for en mass consumption though. Deer are delicious, delicious pests.

DELET FUCKING SUBHUMAN GREEK

Read And yet hunting them is frowned upon throughout the world, really makes you think huh.

MGS 6: Dog Eater.
lmao.

Uh. No? Humans literally die if they stop eating meat. Supplements don't count because we can't produce enough for it to go around.

Homo Sapiens brains grew to its current day size after humans discovered how to cook meat. Being smart is 100% irrefutably the result of killing an animal, burning its flesh and devouring it. And cracking open its bones to sample its marrow. And tanning its hide to shelter us from the elements.

above you only

Why do Americans compare everything to minorities

>which helped us in survival and our rise to supremacy
Pretty certain everyone already ate their donkey/bull/buffalo once they got a tractor.

Learn2read m8.
I am a moralfag that eats meat. There is certain morality to eating meat. You should eat some meat though, it would help your brain to reason better.
Me too
Every day I would wake up early to go feed the hogs with my grandpa. I would go down to the pens and watch them as they socialized and ate.
And every year on my grandpa's birthday I watched as we, as a family, slaughtered one of them. Even though I grew attached to them sometimes, I never flinched or hesitated. The fresh sausages, tamales, chicharrones, etc. were all worth it.
(I'm a spic btw)
Lel, you literally lack basic zoological and biological understanding. Not surprising that vegetarians are retarded though.
Read up sonny
scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=392

I'm way too tired for 11 am
the last part was meant for

>breee dog for purpose of shepparding, hunting, ane eventually companionship to the point there's an evolutionary psychological attachment
>faggot says no because meat is meat
Really makes you think...

>There is certain morality to eating meat.
Lmao. Yeah, and there are morality in using condoms too, too bad your parents didn't discover that.
>You should eat some meat though, it would help your brain to reason better.
Nigga, I ate more meat than your family saw on good year

Ironic how you were just calling me dumb for not knowing who was on my side in the argument and now you're literally doing the same thing

>breee dog for purpose of shepparding, hunting, ane eventually companionship to the point there's an evolutionary psychological attachment
You did that? Wow, you're really old, m8.

What is epigenetics?

I didn't call you dumb, I called the Azeri dumb.You're one of the smartest people ITT and even though I disagree with you, I respect you :3
I will admit I was retarded and quoted myself instead of the Finn though

Something totally not connected to eating dogs.

I don't think you should eat dogs. You shouldn't eat any vermin.

t. Mohammed

>You shouldn't eat any vermin.
Why? Rats taste fine as long as properly prepared. So does locust. Tho dogs really taste like shit.

t. Mohammed

Isn't rat urine poisonous?

I don't know. Maybe because WE ARE THE SAME FUCKING SPECIES YOU STUPID NIGGER

No, but it's full of diseases.
Hence why you don't drink it. And don't eat it's bladder, along with any animals bladder.

>Wild dogs may be feral and violent if cornered, but are usually noble creatures and don't do shit to other species

Holy shit you are delusional
Wild dogs will kill their former owner if they are hungry.