Official /England NT Discussion/

Where do we go from here lads? How do we bring footy home?

>that flag
>"lads"
>"footy"

Cringed.

Steroids

You dont. You stay mediocre overrated and trash while you watch the US Men's National Team surpass you again with a squad worth less than Raheem Sterling. England are an embarrassing pathetic joke

Practice
Penalties
Please

>in the last 10 years, USA has reached a semifinal and final in two international tournaments (Confed 2009, Copa America 2016) while in the same time frame England have: let USA beat them to the top of the 2010 wc group they shared, bomb out of the 2014 wc group with 1 (one) point and Costa Rica topping that group followed by bombing out in 2016 to a country with more volcanoes than footballers and a part time dentist.
>yet despite this, people will still insist England are better than us.

englel BTFO

rangeban england when?

>Amerisharts think anyone cares about their team of German rejects

This thread's about England

No this is the laugh at England thread

How does it feel to be a laughing stock despitr having the so calles best league in the world?

How does it feel to have the best available u21 """""""english"""""""" talent be outclassed, outposessed and outshot by a margin of 3 to 1 by superior european talent?

How does it feel to wear that feminine white three lions shirt with self deprecating pride while watching your team of overpaid primadonnas be outclassed again in every metric by most teams?

How does it feel to watch the sad comedy of the english team show the same fighting spirit that your country shows toward the muslim invaders taking over - in other words non-existent

How does it feel to be born an english"""""""man"""""""""" in a shithole cloudy island with burka burkas running amok and being unable to win anything despite being the home of football?

How does it feel to be subhuman?

put a english player quota in the prem

wew lad what crawled up you're ass today

Get Spanish coaching staff then

Football liking Americans on Sup Forums have a creepy obsession with us

>le 56% face has a tantrum: the thread

Jesus calm down buddy. I'm all for poking fun at englel but did a britbong fuck your wife or something?

get youth coaches who aren't nonces
keep buggering the young talent so they run funny and get injured because of it and at that age that really kills the development

the only reason we lost today is that we are actually too good

world class u-21 players like rashboy and alli are just too elite for this tournament our strongest u-21 11 would embarrass this german team, it's only not worth our time

The gringo is right. Los ingleses les gustan soƱar mas que los mexicanos sobre el futbol

you know what happened this time last year?

Unequivocally BTFO

>the only reason we lost today is that we are actually too good

Cmon you can do better than that, 2/10 b8. You get a few retards to respond.

>the American comes in with the cuck fantasy posting

Fucking cringe, figure your shit out.

David platt, Gareth southgate..this

Why can they never beat the Germans at penalties

is England the memexico of socceryurop?
LITERALLY invented the sport, is most popular sport, but always get rekt by real teams?

No reason to sweat m8s. We still got the 5th most valuable roster in the world.

Our lads will bring it home.

>inb4 w-w-we were p-pretending to care.

>u23 premier league
maybe kids should learn to play as adults instead of playing against other kids

Dude, as much fun as it is to laugh at England, they will always be better than your country.

it was merely luck

Nope. We're better than them as a team at the moment.

I think not enough pacy niggers is the problem

Why? Because they have an overrated squad of perrenial losers worth hundreds of millions? Why not just give trophies based off transfermarkt squad values then? Dumb stupid kraut.

I wouldn't be too sure about that desu.

We seem to go in cycles of either not being able to score or not being able to stop conceding. We are the Everton of World Football and have been for over 50 years.

We never beat anyone, competitive record is W1 L6.

>not being able to stop conceding
This will be the main problem for the foreseeable future imo. The upcoming defence is appalling compared to the Terry, Rio, Campbell, Cole, Neville etc. era

I hope the burgers will find a liking in footy someday. They could easily be a superpower with their huge talent pool that is all wasted in other sports.

miss me yet?

Careful what you wish for. US has nearly double the population of Brazil and 10x their GDP. If we cared about the sport as much as them, it wouldn't even be fair.

Baseball is a major sport in the USA and you get cucked by random spic countries at it so I doubt it.

I often wonder if our media isn't brutal enough regarding failure. I was in Italy a few years back when they were out of the Euros at the group stage (2004? I think) and it was about a notch down from a lynch mob. Two years later they won the world cup on German soil

Baseball has a ton of luck involved. A hot college team could unironically beat a slumping pro-team.

A better comparison is basketball in which we absolutely dominate everyone at in the Olympics outside of one year.

The media are brutal regarding failure, the problem is the FA aren't.

Hodgson keeping his job after the worst WC performance ever shows it all.

Hire the Dentist that coached Iceland.

>england only 10 spots higher then usa on fifa rankings
lmao

Perro caca general?

>Where do we go from here lads

you can tell the world cup is only a year away when there is one burger samefagging away at a non existent rivalry.

In comparison to Bild in Germany and Corriere in Italy, bong players have it easy

Bonged

based memri TV