Even if TSUU leaves

even if TSUU leaves
who can stop them?

Reminder that we haven't played against Real since Mourinho times

Their depth is pretty insane desu

VAR

>Benzema

They really can't do better?

The team TSUUUUU will join, obviously. All he needs to make any team a CL contender is one semi-decent midfielder behind him.

Mariano will leave, M'bappe (sadly) will come

*blocks your path*

>XXI century
>dutch league
nah m8

Did Pepe leave?

most likely yes, will be official after confed cup

>even if TSUU leaves
>implying TSUU is quintessential at all

lol

It's already official you mug. Most likely he'll play for PSG

This is why your nation sucks at football, m8. There is more to a player than pace.

>mayoral

I don't know why you associate England with pacey strikers. In the last 20 years we've had Shearer, Rooney, Wright, Sheringham, Crouch, Heskey etc. with tons of caps and none of them were quick.

>Bale

If tsu leaves then Asensio or Mbrapeeeee will take his place. Bale can go fuck himself somewhere else.

>I don't know why you associate England with pacey strikers
what did he mean by this?

He's right, favelinho. Only pacy striker we've had is Owen before his legs went to shit.

wew

Lucky

Our current starting centre forward is Kane, and likely will be for his entire career. England have always relied more on physicality upfront than pace.

>isco/benzema/bale vs messi/neymar/suarez
>muh midfield and defense that conceded more than barcelona for many seasons in a row now
yea this team would have a shot at the copa maybe

I forgot how Barcelona swept everybody this season

You seem like a knowledgeable lad so you should be able to understand Benz' role in RM. He is a striker/playmaker hybrid who usually fulfills both positions in every game. With Zizou he plays mostly as a playmaker now that Tsuman has morphed into a pure finisher. He's intelligent off the ball, constantly creates spaces for other forwards with his positioning pulling defenders, helps with possession in the midfield, technically gifted with the ball for dribbles and passes... He's brilliant, world class, no other player like him right now.

I didn't stress the possession point enough. You should watch RM games with and without Karim and see the difference, they have awful trouble keeping the ball and making clean plays without him. He pivots really good and peels off pressure from the midfielders.

I don't understand how Deschamps can pass on such a player. Put him with Mbappé and Greaseman and you've got an awesome offense right there.

>He is a striker/playmaker hybrid who usually fulfills both positions in every game. With Zizou he plays mostly as a playmaker now that Tsuman has morphed into a pure finisher. He's intelligent off the ball, constantly creates spaces for other forwards with his positioning pulling defenders, helps with possession in the midfield, technically gifted with the ball for dribbles and passes... He's brilliant, world class, no other player like him right now
just throw a long pass to the tall guy lol

Fair enough.

I have one question though. Is he honestly so irreplaceable that RM would sniff at Lewandowski or a goalscoring striker of that calibre? I don't see it.

madrid won the league on the last day with a worse goal differential, and they needed a ton of clutch comebacks and late goals throughout the season to get that far, they looked great in the cl but if ronaldo doesnt score a million goals in the knockout stages they would just get knocked out in the quarter finals and no one would talk about how great their midfield is

>KO stage goals since 14/15 : Bale : 1 - Benzema : 2 - Ronaldo 25
they're fucked without tsu

So basically a foil for Ronaldo. Must be the most overpaid foil in the history of the game.

Well, yeah, because they are totally different players. If anything it would be Tsuu who would be replaced by a striker like the one you're saying. So as long as CR sticks around as the star player Mr. Flo can sniff at goalscoring strikers of any calibre as hard as he wants.

lole yoreu moms depth vagina is also insane

Thanks cutie,

they got them trophies m8

u wat

Sure, it isn't like they don't have the money.
A """"master""""servant still is a servant though plus he's no good muzzie scum.